People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

The people who want illegals coming across the border protected and fed and given money and released into the US without vetting, without covid tests, are the SAME PEOPLE who want to leave Americans and others who have been of help to this country IN Afghanistan at the mercy of the murderous taliban and BLAME the stranded because they didn't get out months ago. EVEN THOUGH they were MISLED ANd LIED to by the Biden Regime State Department.

Bush blew it and his brother paid for it in 2016...Bush thought we could change the world and change the way Muslims view us...a critical error and Bush should have never handed Afghanistan and Iraq to Barry...but he did and Barry was not up to handling either one...did you know Joe was in charge of leaving Iraq?....
Oh yeah...Barry gave him the task...and we got Isis out of it.....this is only going to get worse....

Minding our own business is the right thing to do. I don't see the countries that do that being all upset.

I live my life and focus on my friends and family. I’m not somebody who holds the president to account more than meaningless bitching on message boards. I can easily say that Joe fucked up and is continuing to fuck by by lying to the American people about the situation. But that’s just one person emoting, it doesn’t do anything. Just like your whining and ranting doesn’t do anything

You voted for him, so it's on you. If you do nothing, you're still complicit.

AND THE SAME PEOPLE who advocate killing the unborn and using their body parts for research to save adults ARE THE SAME PEOPLE who claim that we must wear masks for the CHILDREN. Maybe that's so they can hide their own faces.

Minding our own business is the right thing to do. I don't see the countries that do that being all upset.
Maybe you're not seeing it cause the Propaganda arm of the democrat party AKA THA Media, don't WANT you to see it OR hear it.

As I keep saying, the problem with biden involves kamila harris

she may be even worse than senile old joe

She is worse in a lot of ways like for example, she doesn't care. I think she thinks all she has to do is be there and to say stuff once in a while and that's it. I don't think she thinks she really has to do much of anything. Everyone has worked with a boss somewhere that doesn't actually do much, or knows a lot, they think their job is to walk around with their hands in their pockets and tell other people "do your job" and that's it. I think she is that kind of person.

And even though I never liked Biden he atleast has a background in politics and government. She doesn't really seem to act like she has any at all. Like she is the token black chick they hired so the anti racists and ultra liberals would vote for them just because she is black and has a bag. Like they said "we need a black chick that speaks good English and is mildly attractive (but not ugly or hot) so we get more votes".

If Biden goes and she takes his place we go from fucked to proper fucked.

dumbest comment of the day... Winner winner! Pick up your prize inside your toilet after you wipe but before you flush. Congrats!

You seem ashamed of your vote. I don't blame you. If you do something about the situation, you may be able to redeem yourself. If not, you go down in history as complicit in this disaster. Your choice...

People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder​

Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided a bizarre answer Sunday when confronted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace

To his credit, Wallace fairly grilled the democrats on the whole situation which of course they had no good answer for.

"This is a powerfully emotional time for a lot of allies and partners."

You betcha. Being stuck depending on the Biddum Administration over in the ME and seeing the pooch getting screwed has every ally on the planet "powerfully emotional."

After 5 years, they've now found their fellow beloved democrats screwing them like they always feared Trump would! And the kicker is that THEY ALL BEGGED FOR IT.

They had plenty of notice to vacate the premises yet delayed their departure and now need to be saved, ain't that a kick in the britches?

I like it. Post #2 demonstrates the op in post #1.

This is the dumbest shit ever. You're such a sheep.

So seriously, the government expected them all to leave on their own and abandon their posts. That's the stupid that the OP is referring to

I like it. Post #2 demonstrates the op in post #1.

This is the dumbest shit ever. You're such a sheep.

So seriously, the government expected them all to leave on their own and abandon their posts. That's the stupid that the OP is referring to
Wallace was just looking for headlines. Biden's entire concept of the pull out was a clusterfk, but a president doesn't really set the details. Should he have noticed nobody knew wtf they were doing, from Blinken to Austin to Miley? YES. But Biden was no better at age 50.

I wonder if it goes back to Beau. Biden's always been a walking gaf on defense. I don't see anyone in his inner circle who has a clue. Biden's always viewed defense as not being any different that SC nominations or budget negotiations. It's one thing to reach the obvious conclusion that Afghan has gone on way too long. It's another thing to actually do the pullout that everyone knows was gonna be bad. I wonder if Biden ever made a decision on the interpreters. We shudda gotten out who we were getting out months ago.

but a president doesn't really set the details

True, but no one said he did.

The President sets policy and engagement rules, like that the military can't leave the airport. That is the issue, not the "details."

The issue is not the wording of the instructions to US and Afghan partners to leave, it is that there WASN'T ONE. No one thinks Afghanistan's problem is some "detail" of non existent instructions other than you.

Democrats, you just can't take out the stupid

A lot like those people during hurricanes who refuse to leave until it's "too late".
Yeah, but weren't they being told the Taliban wouldn't overrun the place for months or years? I mean you couldn't have gotten me to afghan without drafting me, but ....... I'm still not doing the Balkans. LOL

You seem ashamed of your vote. I don't blame you. If you do something about the situation, you may be able to redeem yourself. If not, you go down in history as complicit in this disaster. Your choice...
Haha, I'll entertain your stupidity for a second... What would you like to see me do about the situation Marvin?

They had plenty of notice to vacate the premises yet delayed their departure and now need to be saved, ain't that a kick in the britches?
Many of our civilians were under the impression that the Afghan government would still be there to protect them. Had US intelligence been accurate they wouldn't have stayed. Funny how that intelligence failure is never attributed beyond the fall, as though there are no tertiary effects.

Kinda like how we are still waiting for China to give up and agree to all of Trump's demands for a new trade deal?
why? he’s out of office, China put Xiden in. Anything Trump was working on got tossed so that china could get a better deal with xiden

yes he was. Trump set a hard date. Biden extended it. Why Biden did that ... I don't think anyone knows. Maybe to try to get Afghanis out.

Trump may have told americans to get out before the "drop dead date" (legal term)

Note: I'm not disagreeing with the decision to get out. It couldn't come soon enough, imo. But team Biden's preparation .... not so good.
hahah such a Hard Date that it was extended!?

hahaha xiden tossed the deal, the talban wasn’t following it and meeting it’s conditions., xiden didn’t care and lead the worse withdraw in history on top of that

this is all xiden and the dumb dems

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back