People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

Because Trump wasn't planning on leaving until the conditions in the agreement were met. There was no need for anyone to leave yet.

Kinda like how we are still waiting for China to give up and agree to all of Trump's demands for a new trade deal?

You are just rambling. There was nothing to win. You can't fight to win when there is nothing to win. The Afghan army packed up and went home just like the army did in Iraq.

"Providing everything else" means we are there fighting forever. No thanks.
When the definition of winning becomes a moving target the war is already lost and I blame Bush and Obama for that...the pentagon is corrupt the intel community is corrupt and our elected folks are corrupt....lots of money got laundered over the past twenty years....the rambling ones are the people white washing this mess...like you....

What's sick is pulling our troops out in this way and blaming everyone but yourself for the bloodshed and fuck up....you can't hide this kind of mistake from the world...everyone must see what Joe did...hopefully the right thing will be done and he will be removed or forced to step down...this isn't over and it will only get worse before it gets better and I want it all in the public view.....every damn bit of it....
That’s fine, politicize it all you want and call for impeachment and his resignation. The nuts will froth and the serious people will shake their heads and ignore you and life will carry on like it always has.

What's sick is pulling our troops out in this way and blaming everyone but yourself for the bloodshed and fuck up....you can't hide this kind of mistake from the world...everyone must see what Joe did...hopefully the right thing will be done and he will be removed or forced to step down...this isn't over and it will only get worse before it gets better and I want it all in the public view.....every damn bit of it....

eh? Biden said this was his decision and he stands behind it...........

But I will note, for a long time I said I supported Trump in his desire to leave and I asked over and over and over why he wasn't doing it. I was told that he couldn't because he was being blocked by Congress. Biden didn't have to get Congress's approval.. As I noted all along this was completely up to the president to decide.

Sure....much better to just close your eyes and pretend that didn't happen. After all, that was "4-5 days ago".

You think I’m pretending that it didn’t happen?!. You missed the entire point. I’m not surprised

The problem is not getting out of Afghanistan...the problem is how biden did it....with the most damage to the US and to the West.

How does the left justify that. You're going to suffer along with the rest of us. I guess y'all will be telling us next that Antifa is Anti-fascist, the economy is not going bust and the world is not going to chinese hell.

I didn't vote for Biden and I seriously doubt he runs in 2024 but I support him getting us out of Afghanistan. You can argue that this was in part his creation also as he sat with someone that sat on his thumb for eight years but getting us out is absolutely the right thing no matter who is calling the shots.
when did xiden get the USA out....the AMERICAN citizens are trapped there....who feeds you the shit you type?

When the definition of winning becomes a moving target the war is already lost and I blame Bush and Obama for that...the pentagon is corrupt the intel community is corrupt and our elected folks are corrupt....lots of money got laundered over the past twenty years....the rambling ones are the people white washing this mess...like you....

Whitewashing? We are leaving. Good. We should have done it years ago. Bush should have done it. Obama should have done it and Trump should have done it. They didn't. Cowards.

That’s fine, politicize it all you want and call for impeachment and his resignation. The nuts will froth and the serious people will shake their heads and ignore you and life will carry on like it always has.
Serious people are already shaking their heads at people like you that just don't get it....Joe has done serous long lasting harm to America...when that becomes even more apparent he will be forced to step down....and you can forget holding the senate and the house as well as that stupid trillion dollar spending bill on Pelosi's desk....Joe fucked himself....

when did xiden get the USA out....the AMERICAN citizens are trapped there....who feeds you the shit you type?

We are getting out. No the complete withdrawal has not happened and I will change my opinion if Biden chickens out like how Obama chickened out in Iraq.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided a bizarre answer Sunday when confronted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace about President Joe Biden's level of knowledge about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan.

Wallace began the interview by questioning Blinken over several statements that Biden has made about the Afghanistan crisis that were later contradicted by his own officials or proved wrong.

Among the topics that Biden got "flat wrong," Wallace asked Blinken about Biden's assertion of Americans being able to safely travel to the Kabul airport for evacuation, Biden's claim that Al Qaeda is not inside Afghanistan, and Biden's claim that U.S. allies are not questioning American "credibility." The truth is that Americans cannot travel safel to the Kabul airport, Al Qaeda is operating in Afghanistan, and many U.S. allies are questioning the Biden administration in the wake of the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

"Mr. Secretary, does the president not know what's going on?" Wallace asked Blinken.

However, instead of addressing Biden's cognizance, Blinken talked about the "emotional" nature of the crisis.

"This is an incredibly emotional time for many of us, and including allies and partners who have been shoulder-to-shoulder with us in Afghanistan for 20 years at high cost to themselves as well as to us," Blinken said.

Are all of these people on drugs? But Wallace gave it a second try, why I don't know

"Sir, respectfully— look, I'm not questioning whether or not the allies have a right to complain. I'm not questioning whether or not Al Qaeda has a presence. The president said Al Qaeda is gone. It's not gone. The president said he's not heard any criticism from the allies. There's been a lot of criticism from the allies," Wallace said. "Words matter, and the words of the president matter most."

Again, Blinken did not address the question.

"Chris, all I can tell you is what I've heard," Blinken said. "And again, this is a powerfully emotional time for a lot of allies and partners, as it is for me, as it is for us."

I just hope the Russians or someone can save those Americans trapped in crazy town.

Let me specify, I mean foreign town Afghanistan, and not Chicago or Detroit or one of those war torn cities as well.
Wow he sounds like a whiny bitch. He basically said “these are emotional times, you’re hurting out fee-fees by asking so many questions, please stop”.

eh? Biden said this was his decision and he stands behind it...........

But I will note, for a long time I said I supported Trump in his desire to leave and I asked over and over and over why he wasn't doing it. I was told that he couldn't because he was being blocked by Congress. Biden didn't have to get Congress's approval.. As I noted all along this was completely up to the president to decide.
Trump listened to his Generals...sometimes to his own detriment...Joe thinks he knows it all and he has been wrong for 50 years about everything.....people that voted for Joe are stupid and should keep it to themselves and learn from it.....

Why? You and your fellow DemoKKKrats will never hold Biden accountable, and he knows it.
I live my life and focus on my friends and family. I’m not somebody who holds the president to account more than meaningless bitching on message boards. I can easily say that Joe fucked up and is continuing to fuck by by lying to the American people about the situation. But that’s just one person emoting, it doesn’t do anything. Just like your whining and ranting doesn’t do anything

Trump listened to his Generals...sometimes to his own detriment...Joe thinks he knows it all and he has been wrong for 50 years about everything.....people that voted for Joe are stupid and should keep it to themselves and learn from it.....

Yes, the generals will never want to leave. Someone needed to dismiss them and do the right thing.

Joe has been wrong many times. He wasn't here even though I doubt he made the decision.

Serious people are already shaking their heads at people like you that just don't get it....Joe has done serous long lasting harm to America...when that becomes even more apparent he will be forced to step down....and you can forget holding the senate and the house as well as that stupid trillion dollar spending bill on Pelosi's desk....Joe fucked himself....
Sure man, right after Arizona finishes their audit and Trump gets reinstated. You should hold your breath till that gets done.

Whitewashing? We are leaving. Good. We should have done it years ago. Bush should have done it. Obama should have done it and Trump should have done it. They didn't. Cowards.
Bush blew it and his brother paid for it in 2016...Bush thought we could change the world and change the way Muslims view us...a critical error and Bush should have never handed Afghanistan and Iraq to Barry...but he did and Barry was not up to handling either one...did you know Joe was in charge of leaving Iraq?....
Oh yeah...Barry gave him the task...and we got Isis out of it.....this is only going to get worse....

Forum List

Back