Eric Idle: "I hate them intensely, I’ve always hated conservatives, I’m afraid to say I’m very prejudiced against them, they’re horrible people."

First off, commendable use of TDS in an inappropriate thread. And we'll award a "Saul Alinsky" point for blaming your own sins on your enemies.

Overall, the post is a nice, heavy dollop of hate, but nothing to balance it, no humor, no wit, nothing in the same zip code as clever.

We rate your post a 3 out of 10
That's very generous of you.

But why do they hate helpless children?

either push the legal killing of them.. molest them if they survive the birth process... advocate mutilating their genitals..

Do children disagree w/ them? No, they are children..

so yeh... liberals just hate everyone, disagree or not

They go after each other on slow news days. They're just insane gimps, is all, and need to be treated as such.

We should have gone over in 1811 and laid waste to their country before "1812" had a chance to happen. Sometimes I wonder why so many modern Americans seem to have such a positive opinion of Britain. Somehow in 200 years they have been made out to be our best friends. I think there is plenty of evidence to support that the American revolution wasn't a revolution so much as an under the table agreement. With so many of our founders having belong to secret societies it really makes you wonder who their friends and enemies really were. ESPECIALLY George Washington. I actually found bona fide evidence in the historical society archives of a town I used to live in that outlined how he literally stole land from a person 20 years his senior who had owned and worked the land for decades. George Washington used his friends in the courts to take the man's land from him and two weeks later the guy committed suicide!.... Or so they said.

Forum List

Back