People Are Saying: "Merry Christmas" Again!

Folks have always said "MerryChristmas," no less last year and no more this year.

Silly OP.

Indeed. I hear lots of "Merry Christmas'" every year...no change.

Funny thing though - I use both Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays interchangeably without thought. A few years ago at our Kennel Club Christmas potluck, I happened to say Happy Holidays to one of the members. She glared at me and stated matter of factly - "It's Merry Christmas"...so....I said Ok...Merry Christmas :) Sheesh.

I was passing by a group of people setting up a Menorrah tonight- and I wished them a "Happy Hannukah" and they wished me back a "Merry Christmas"

To the best of my knowledge- no one was harmed by all of us acknowledging each others traditions.
Hanukkah falls on xmas this year guy so.....

Christmas is over rated. I'd rather have summer solstice 365 days a year.
Not for me! I love the developing American carnival season from about October 20 to Epiphany in January. How much fun. And you get throw in everybody's favorite holiday, including that of Festivus.

You wanna wrestle? Nekkid? With Dot Com ?
is there a name for whats wrong w/ you n00b :eusa_eh: Lewdog

Yes, I have special vision that allows me to see the "gays" through my monitor and who they want to have sword fights with. It's a curse.

Last edited:
When did people stop saying Merry Christmas? I'm even Christian but I would say it.

This is just more right wing paranoia.

America will became Christian again.

cross-flag.jpg
So, an atheist adulterer will make America Christian again?

When did people stop saying Merry Christmas? I'm even Christian but I would say it.

Well that's what you would have us believe - of course.

Here's one example but Google it. I won't be doing all the work for your lazy and dishonest ass.
8-Year-Old Suspended For Saying ‘Merry Christmas’ To Teacher - CBS News

Too lazy and dishonest to see your story is made up bullshit?

Here are some other gems from their site:

Ted Cruz: "I Will Endorse Donald Trump For President If He Makes Masturbation Illegal" - CBS News

Trump Orders Secret Service to Train 'Bikers for Trump’ Members as Security for First Family - CBS NEWS

DRUGS IN COLORADO: New Deadly Strain Of Marijuana Turning Users Gay - CBS News

Again? They've always been saying it.
Well, you know...."Merry Christmas" as a verbal attack and all.......
....the African Americans who celebrate Kwanza .....

What 2 or 3 people at most would that be?
Well, we understand that we have plumed the depths of your knowledge of the African American community.

So, you're full of shit.

Here's one example but Google it. I won't be doing all the work for your lazy and dishonest ass.

Wow- you are even more stupid than I thought you were.

You do realize you have been punked right?

http://cbsnews.com.co/8-

Notice that it is not cbsnews.com but cbsnews.com.co- its a fake news site.

There is no "Westview Elementary" in San Francisco but someone sure realized that there were stupid right wing nut jobs like you that believe anything you read on the internet.
SFUSD: Elementary Schools

So the lazy, dishonest ass- would of course be you.

I've worked in a public school district that is quite liberal and the students merry Christmas or happy holidays as they like.

No one is going to suspend a third grader for such a thing and if a school did, you'd bet the district would be sued.

Like I said, right wing paranoia.

Forum List

Back