Pentagon preparing to send Patriot missile system to Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Last edited:
CIA / Pentagon desperately trying to get rid of these old fashioned systems now 40 years old .

Of course they cannot actually get them into Ukey Land .

They are huge and cumbersome and need a whole team of top trained operatives .

Another huge joke which will have the Kremlin in stitches .

Will they actually make it to Ukraine or be diverted to terrorists, as other US weapons have been?

Good for the Biden Administration.

Send the Ukrainians all the help they need.

Including Patriot and any other American -owned air-defense system that the courageous Ukrainians need to fend off the Russian barbarians.

Perhaps the Israelis can be persuaded to send some of their Iron Dome technology to the Ukrainians as well.

And, hopefully, other NATO members will help to flood Ukraine with enough air-defense systems and attack-drones to beat back the Russian bastards.

Hell... help 'em quick-build medium-range missiles with conventional warheads that will give the Russians a taste of the horror they've inflicted on Ukraine.

The bull$hit casus belli that the Russian leadership used to sucker their people into a war with Ukraine was a call to eradicate facism in Ukraine.

Seventy-seven years since the Rape of Berlin and those ignorant pagan pieces-of-$hit are still committing War Crimes that rival those of Adolf Hitler.

The only Nazis that the Russians are fighting nowadays are their own leadership and the Nazis within their own miserable shameless godless lost souls.

Helping the valiant Ukrainian People is a Righteous thing to do.

Last edited:
Good for the Biden Administration.

Send the Ukrainians all the help they need.

Including Patriot and any other American -owned air-defense system that the courageous Ukrainians need to fend off the Russian barbarians.

Perhaps the Israelis can be persuaded to send some of their Iron Dome technology to the Ukrainians as well.

And, hopefully, other NATO members will help to flood Ukraine with enough air-defense systems and attack-drones to beat back the Russian bastards.

Hell... help 'em quick-build medium-range missiles with conventional warheads that will give the Russians a taste of the horror they've inflicted on Ukraine.

The bull$hit casus belli that the Russian leadership used to sucker their people into a war with Ukraine was a call to eradicate facism in Ukraine.

Seventy-seven years since the Rape of Berlin and those ignorant pagan pieces-of-$hit are still committing War Crimes that rival those of Adolf Hitler.

The only Nazis that the Russians are fighting nowadays are their own leadership and the Nazis within their own miserable shameless godless lost souls.

Helping the valiant Ukrainian People is a Righteous thing to do.

If you recall, US arms meant for Ukraine ended up in terrorist hands not long ago.

I have not read / seen anything about this being investigated or anything being done to ensure it doesn't happen again.

After Barry was exposed as having given Mexican Drug Cartels automatic weapons and grenades AND his running weapons to terrorists through Benghazi I don't trust him, his former VP - Biden, or Democrats.

Before another weapon heads to Ukraine I would want to know how US weapons ended up in terrorist hands previously and that steps have been taken to ensure that never happens again.

CIA / Pentagon desperately trying to get rid of these old fashioned systems now 40 years old .
1. They are in Germany & Poland, getting them to Ukraine is easy.
2. They are 100% successful, the Kremlin can laugh all they want
3. Putin canceled his annual press conference, he's too embarrassed to take questions

When is biden going to quit sending hundreds of billions dollars to this grifting laundromat ukraine.? Ukraine is none of our business and just another dirty, nasty country.
McConnell is the one allowing dems to fund their pet projects instead of letting the new GOP House set funding priorities. McConnell is a rat.

If you recall, US arms meant for Ukraine ended up in terrorist hands not long ago.
I have not read / seen anything about this being investigated or anything being done to ensure it doesn't happen again.
After Barry was exposed as having given Mexican Drug Cartels automatic weapons and grenades AND his running weapons to terrorists through Benghazi I don't trust him, his former VP - Biden, or Democrats.
Before another weapon heads to Ukraine I would want to know how US weapons ended up in terrorist hands previously and that steps have been taken to ensure that never happens again.
Agreed. We need inspectors on the ground tracking where shit goes.

1. They are in Germany & Poland, getting them to Ukraine is easy.

Then why are US weapons bound for Ukraine ending up in terrorist hands in Africa?

The answer is in your first link. Its "...due to the lack of US boots on the ground"

So ensuring weapons get from Germany to Ukraine is not that 'easy' after all.

Has it been investigated and how US weapons got diverted identified?

Has it been resolved?

Was it weapons being diverted enroute, or did Ukraine sell them after they were delivered?

So ensuring weapons get from Germany to Ukraine is not that 'easy' after all.
Has it been investigated and how US weapons got diverted identified?
Has it been resolved?
Was it weapons being diverted en-route, or did Ukraine sell them after they were delivered?
The Republican House wants to know those answers, but McConnell and the dems are happy sending more weapons without having a secure tracking system in-place first.

The Republican House wants to know those answers, but McConnell and the dems are happy sending more weapons without having a secure tracking system in-place first.

(The FTX scandal shows its more than just weapons that needed tracking.

McConnell reportedly joined Democrats in taking FTX cash.)

Yeah, just massive.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Featured-Image-Patriot-air-defence-system.jpg

I actually thought we had already shipped a bunch. good to know.
we just started , thats why see a lot of pain in Moscow

No. I do not recall that. But then again, admittedly, I was not paying close attention.

Question:

1. was that before or after Zelensky took over the Presidency?

2. was that before of after the beginning of the Russian invasion in February 2022?

If either of the answers to 1-2 above are "before", then I don't care, in the context of beating back the Russian invasion.

Sounds reasonable to insist upon an investigation on our end if misappropriate has, indeed, occurred.
Understandable. Much the same way I feel about not trusting Trump.
If the answer to either (1) or (2) (above) is "before" then I'm perfectly content to keep sending them arms as needed, and investigate later.

No. I do not recall that. But then again, admittedly, I was not paying close attention.

Question:

1. was that before or after Zelensky took over the Presidency?

2. was that before of after the beginning of the Russian invasion in February 2022?

If either of the answers to 1-2 above are "before", then I don't care, in the context of beating back the Russian invasion.

Sounds reasonable to insist upon an investigation on our end if misappropriate has, indeed, occurred.

Understandable. Much the same way I feel about not trusting Trump.

If the answer to either (1) or (2) (above) is "before" then I'm perfectly content to keep sending them arms as needed, and investigate later.

The answer to both is AFTER.

That does not mean Zakensky has had anything to do with it.

As has been pointed out, moving weapons from Germany to Ukraine should be 'easy'.

At what point along the way did US weapons get diverted to terrorists in Africa?

Forum List

Back