Pentagon begins monitoring Social Media of Soldiers

Has this been confirmed by American law enforcement authorities? The national FBI or CIA, how about the local police? Any link verifying your bogus statement from any these would suffice.

Otherwise just put a red stamp on your forehead that reads "LIAR!"
Don't waste your time. This is just fake concern to cover for white supremacists. Pretty predictable, really. It's a coping mechanism.

Black Supremacists have been around since the mid 1930s.
Is there one under your bed? Quick... Run !!!!

Haha...give me a break... Only on USMB... And Stormfront...
you have your head
1621380223806.png

Has this been confirmed by American law enforcement authorities? The national FBI or CIA, how about the local police? Any link verifying your bogus statement from any these would suffice.

Good Call Sweetie ... That's right, the FBI, CIA and Local Police are your best friends.
Might want to inform your friends screaming about Police Brutality and Systemic Racism ... Dumbass ... :thup:

Don't waste your time. This is just fake concern to cover for white supremacists. Pretty predictable, really. It's a coping mechanism.

Pretty predictable, really.
So is your ignorance and deflection.

Cry it all out, dummy. Maybe a bedtime story about all those black supremists will help.

Cry it all out, dummy. Maybe a bedtime story about all those black supremists will help.

any intention of discussing it, or are you going to continue trolling?

any intention of discussing it, or are you going to continue trolling?
Black supremists? None whatsoever. I am not here to feed your stupid red herrings and stormfront talking points. I will continue to follow the topic of rooting out white supremists from the military, though.

I will continue to follow the topic of rooting out white supremists from the military, though.

you might want to take another look at the OP.

It had nothing to do with White Supremacists.

That was a deflection by Mark in post #2, and it grew legs.

So, I take it you're going to keep trolling?

My friend was in active duty for years in the middle east. He said there were definitely white supremists, but they were cagey. The only time they flashed it openly is when they knew they were close to the majority at any location. He said you could spot them by their SS tatoos, when they werent being careful.

Yes, i think anyone with an SS tattoo should be thrown out of the US military immediately.

In a blow to the White Wing of the nation the Pentagon has begun a program of monitoring Military Members online Social Media posts.

Now those who are about to scream about First Amendment. And after they look it up the Fourth Amendment. Posse Commitatus, and other things they know little about. Let me explain.

For decades now it has been an accepted get around of Constitutional Protections to use private companies to do things the Government is prohibited from doing. An example would be the aircraft flying over Baltimore with Cameras hanging off of them. This Ariel surveillance is perfectly legal since the company doing it is private and not a branch of the Government.

Extremist Troops in the Military will be identified and then dealt with. Although the article doesn’t say how the Servicemen will be dealt with, we can assume early discharges from their service at the very least.
New military interpretation of who is an extremist, by order of the Commander-in-Chief: Anyone not willing to swear an oath of allegiance while raising their right hand and placing their left hand on Karl Marx's book, The Communist Manifesto and in turn also swearing to obey orders given by the Chinese Communist Party.

My friend was in active duty for years in the middle east. He said there were definitely white supremists, but they were cagey. The only time they flashed it openly is when they knew they were close to the majority at any location. He said you could spot them by their SS tatoos, when they werent being careful.

Yes, i think anyone with an SS tattoo should be thrown out of the US military immediately.
WillHaftawaite, do you agree that individuals w/SS tattoos should be booted out the military?

WillHaftawaite, do you agree that individuals w/SS tattoos should be booted out the military?
Interesting question.

I spent 20+ years in the military, and never saw anyone with SS tattoos.

I did see quite a number of them when I worked as a prison guard.

Along with more than a few gang tats.

Would you be ok with discharging someone with any type gang tats?

I would.

Soldiers don't have the rights of regular Citizens and fall under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
It's already prohibited to have extremist tattoos ... If there is any question as to the acceptability of a tattoo or brand ...
The soldier is also warned to have it cleared through their Unit Commander first.

Should a soldier be found non-compliant with the Article, their commander is required to send them to counseling.
After counseling, the soldier can opt to have the tattoo surgically removed, and the procedure scheduled by their commander.
Should the soldier opt to not have the tattoo removed, the case is passed on to the Base's O6 Commander for prosecution.

It is likewise in violation of the Article for the soldier to attempt to cover the Tattoo with clothing or a bandage ...
In order to avoid being discovered or acknowledged as being non-compliant with the Article (AR 670-1 Para 3-3 ~Tattoo, Branding, and Body Mutilation).

Edit;
I should add that the soldier will also probably suffer additional charges under the UCMJ such as:

Article 15 - Non-judicial punishment by unit/base commanders to include restrictions to base and loss of pay.
Article 32 - A hearing to determine the desire to prosecute further judicial matters.
Article 134 - Conduct Unbecoming A Soldier
Article 91 - Insubordinate Conduct
Article 77 - Destruction of Government Property (for getting the tattoo and it having to be removed)

Pretty much whatever the fuck they can think of if you piss them off ... :thup:

Last edited:
Nah,
They're just clearing out the military so that it will back the Marxist regime when the time comes.
America is gone under your watch.

Turns out the current generation is the weakest in American history.

In a blow to the White Wing of the nation the Pentagon has begun a program of monitoring Military Members online Social Media posts.

Now those who are about to scream about First Amendment. And after they look it up the Fourth Amendment. Posse Commitatus, and other things they know little about. Let me explain.

For decades now it has been an accepted get around of Constitutional Protections to use private companies to do things the Government is prohibited from doing. An example would be the aircraft flying over Baltimore with Cameras hanging off of them. This Ariel surveillance is perfectly legal since the company doing it is private and not a branch of the Government.

Extremist Troops in the Military will be identified and then dealt with. Although the article doesn’t say how the Servicemen will be dealt with, we can assume early discharges from their service at the very least.

Don't worry....it'll be OK. :thup:

1621389939523.png

Not just active duty personnel...retired military is being looked at too...and there is no one to call to stop it...the FBI is all for it...even the GOP says nothing in our defense.....keep it up swamp...keep it up....

If you are a MAGA patriot get off of social media today...erase everything you can....and stay off of it...only use sites without your real Identity and do not disclose any personal information...

If you are a MAGA patriot get off of social media today...erase everything you can....and stay off of it...only use sites without your real Identity and do not disclose any personal information...

There is no such thing. IP addresses show where you are. Your phone is constantly transmitting your location. You can not hide yourself and be online. Not in any way.

Forum List

Back