Pennsylvania Supreme Court removes Green Party candidate from ballot, handing Democrats a win

I think libs need the third party option this yr with their absolute radical stands to draw people off voting Trump. Case in point, Mr I only vote third party libertarian leaning guy at work didn't know who to vote for. Less than 5 minutes I had him on Trump train. Democrats don't know how bad they stink.

Following up on my above post, given the familiarity voters now have with both Trump and Biden, and the fact that this is shaping up to be a tight election in swing States including PA, it goes without saying that any person who would be voting third party under the circumstances clearly does not view Biden or Trump as a viable option. Accordingly, I do not see this as an issue that will have any impact one way or the other.

Anyone familiar with both candidates most certainly should be voting third party.

Repubs don't need a 3rd party to siphon votes from democrats. My guess is that the Greenies didn't offer much resistance to the ruling.

Forum List

Back