Pennsylvania students want classmate banned from campus for opposing pronoun policy

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

As a society we have let this shit get way out of control. We let the fags have their silly "weddings" so that they could play house like the kindergarten aged mentality they have. We were told it's about "freedom" and opposing it was a hate crime. Next thing you know, the fudge packers are getting businesses shut down because they don't want to cater to these fruitcakes.

Now we have repugnant furry blobs in sun dresses demanding validation and recognition as something other than the sideshow carnival sights they are. If you don't acquiesce you'll be run out of college now.

There are just two genders bed wetters. You're either a man or a woman, but if we really need a 3rd term for an outside "gender" the only thing I will ever call them is a FREAK.

As a society we have let this shit get way out of control. We let the fags have their silly "weddings" so that they could play house like the kindergarten aged mentality they have. We were told it's about "freedom" and opposing it was a hate crime. Next thing you know, the fudge packers are getting businesses shut down because they don't want to cater to these fruitcakes.

Now we have repugnant furry blobs in sun dresses demanding validation and recognition as something other than the sideshow carnival sights they are. If you don't acquiesce you'll be run out of college now.

There are just two genders bed wetters. You're either a man or a woman, but if we really need a 3rd term for an outside "gender" the only thing I will ever call them is a FREAK.
I don't have a problem with people who are transgendered, after all that's their thing that doesn't involve me at all, however what are you supposed to do if you can't readily ascertain which gender they are or want to be addressed as? You are subject to punishment still?

I don't have a problem with people who are transgendered, after all that's their thing that doesn't involve me at all, however what are you supposed to do if you can't readily ascertain which gender they are or want to be addressed as? You are subject to punishment still?
Lol, it doesn't involve you. Lmao. Of course it involves, the faggots are taking over.

That's the deal. You must now be a mind reader.

SAWFT...................................SOFT!

You know, while it doesn't affect me and I really don't care, the best thing to do in these matters is to refer to the person by their name. I mean, everyone has a name, right?

I saw a furry blob in a sun dress once...I mean, that was after about six shots of tequila (when I could actually drink it straight without puking).

There's too much mayhem, and too much desire on the part of evil doctors to screw around with people's private parts. Sorry if they don't look just like yours, but you need to treat people with more compassion and respect than that or your city will be hit by a nuke, just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Ban the church for causing this. They are the people who hate male and female. They punish people who make it abundantly clear what sex they are.

The whole idea of biology being dismissed as no longer a science is really stupid. A body of knowledge cannot be dismissed as no longer in existence just because some degenerate doesn't like what the science is. I do not like to lie. There is something terribly wrong with requiring everyone to lie to satisfy a delusion. Men cannot become women by pronouncement. Women cannot become men by pronouncement. It is silly to even consider such nonsense. No one should be required to violate their personal moral code and lie to satisfy delusion.

The whole idea of biology being dismissed as no longer a science is really stupid
Grade school biology isn't enough education to perform surgery on genital organs.
degenerate
Someone who cannot procreate due to no fault of his or her own. May wish to marry nonetheless.
doesn't like what the science is. I do not like to lie. There is something terribly wrong with requiring everyone to lie to satisfy a delusion. Men cannot become women by pronouncement. Women cannot become men by pronouncement. It is silly to even consider such nonsense. No one should be required to violate their personal moral code and lie to satisfy delusion.
The only kind of "science" you have is the carnal knowledge of Adam and Eve from Sunday School.

Whole petition thing feels a little false flaggy for me. As for the policy, apparently they will only take action if there is a pattern of "misgendering" intended to be a way of harassing the individual.

Whole petition thing feels a little false flaggy for me. As for the policy, apparently they will only take action if there is a pattern of "misgendering" intended to be a way of harassing the individual.
Even men who are very comfortable with a masculine identity resent being "Sirred" and served under their skin by subservient feminists.

Forum List

Back