Pennsylvania school bans CNN from classrooms

Tell me CNN is your most trusted news source.

giphy.gif
No it's not. The reason you all hate it is because they have the bad habit of exposing Republican lies.
The same with the ABC.

You get all your information from those who tell you what you want to hear.
That's what sheep do.

No it's not. The reason you all hate it is because they have the bad habit of exposing Republican lies.
The same with the ABC.

That's what sheep do.
i don't know where you get that crap, but CNN is notorious for false stories.....ahhh, somebody called it 'fake news.'

Most of the rightwing hate you speak of is your nasty attitude toward Trump Supporters....and nothing more.
Rightwing hate to you is that we should be arrested for not getting vaccinated....or micro-aggressions.
Seems to me all of the hate is coming from you.
We're not attacking someone because they have a "Support The Police" sticker on our laptop....or attacking us because we're white.
We're not knocking MAGA hats off of teenagers or assuming that peaceful protesters are murdering insurrectionists because they're holding a Trump sign.
Nah, y'all just shoot up churches, synagogues, Wal*marts, schools, discos, etc...

So one must balance the reporting and judge, hopefully by the facts.

If you are leery of articles then, where do you get your 'news'...MSM?

I get my info from all around. The only two news outlets I read are the BBC and al Jazeera, for a variety of reasons including sport.

Usually I get my information from here. This site. I meet people and I speak with them. I try and get my point across, I find information from around, I present it, I argue with them about it, see what they have to say, see if I can defeat their argument and the like.

So, I get a variety of websites from that. Look from different countries' point of view etc. Wikipedia is a useful source too. Yes, I know the limitations of wikipedia, but it can be helpful in pointing you in directions to them go find things out.

I get my info from all around. The only two news outlets I read are the BBC and al Jazeera, for a variety of reasons including sport.

Usually I get my information from here. This site. I meet people and I speak with them. I try and get my point across, I find information from around, I present it, I argue with them about it, see what they have to say, see if I can defeat their argument and the like.

So, I get a variety of websites from that. Look from different countries' point of view etc. Wikipedia is a useful source too. Yes, I know the limitations of wikipedia, but it can be helpful in pointing you in directions to them go find things out.
The beeb used to be a solid news source, sadly it's gone the way of others. AL Jazeera has gotten caught in the cookie jar.

JMHO

I use a multitude of news feeds....both L & R

The same with the ABC.

That's what sheep do.
Correct.

The right’s unwarranted contempt for ‘the media’ is the consequence of factual news accounts that conflict with failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma, exposing the lies contrived and propagated by conservatives.

The same with the ABC.

That's what sheep do.
CNN and their ratings fell through the floor after all their crowing and pushing false narratives on Trump were disproven.
America saw that..........explain their dwindling viewership.

If you sit wide eyed watching CNN, you are the problem.

Correct.

The right’s unwarranted contempt for ‘the media’ is the consequence of factual news accounts that conflict with failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma, exposing the lies contrived and propagated by conservatives.
What do you do when your fabled sources are found to be floating BS?

So-called ‘news hubs’ are also useful, allowing one to see headlines from sources such as Reuters, the BBC, and the AP in one venue.

I used a news hub to locate the source proving that this thread’s premise is a lie.

The same with the ABC.

That's what sheep do.

Baaa Baaaa Baaaa

Why did LW MSM quash the Hunter Tax investigation and Laptop story before the election?

Something like 4.6% of dem voters wouldn't have voted for Biden if they new this ahead of the election.

There are two kinds of bias in the media. First there is the kind we regularly see from many – not all – outlets in broad daylight, which includes openly rooting for one political party while echoing rapid-response opposition research against another. And then there is the more invisible, insidious variety — the bias of omission.

If teaching a class in the latter, as it pertains to the bombshell admission that President-elect Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, has been under grand jury investigation for "tax affairs" by the U.S. attorney's office in Delaware, then the bias of omission absolutely has been applied in the most blatant manner.

To be clear, omission-bias is when an outlet or publication purposely suppresses or outright ignores a newsworthy story that is carried by others. In this case, the "others" initially was an exclusive in the New York Post, which was dismissed immediately by other media outlets and by Democrats as Russian disinformation or a smear campaign by the Trump administration.

And not just dismissed, either. The story was outright banned from public discourse by social media giant Twitter, which limited its members from sharing a New York Post report on Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and China. This New York Post report wasn't just the usual "he-said, she-said" hearsay that we once saw on a daily basis as it pertained to alleged Russian collusion and the Trump campaign. It contained actual emails from Hunter Biden's own laptop.

As a result, Twitter went through the Orwellian exercise of locking the New York Post's Twitter account while initially demanding that the country's oldest newspaper delete its original tweet or stay in social-media lockdown for the foreseeable future.
So, while the novel "1984" was playing out as nonfiction in 2020 leading up to Election Day, the media mostly yawned in not defending the New York Post in any capacity. In fact, the coverage was very much the opposite:

Politico: “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say.”

CNN: “The anatomy of the New York Post's dubious Hunter Biden story.”

Washington Post: “The truth behind the Hunter Biden non-scandal”

New York Times: “Trump Had One Last Story to Sell. The Wall Street Journal Wouldn’t Buy It: Inside the White House’s secret, last-ditch effort to change the narrative, and the election — and the return of the media gatekeepers.”

For the past four years, and even post-Mueller report, American viewers and readers were inundated with stories of purported Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. The Eric Swalwells and Adam Schiffs of the world were booked hundreds of times on cable news with claims that President Trump was an agent of Putin.

Then a real story with actual evidence hit: Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop, texts and witnesses close to Biden, including business partner Tony Bobulinski going on the record.

But an election was coming. And, so, the media mantra apparently became: Protect the candidate at all costs. Dismiss the story as an "alternative facts," "right-wing media" fantasy.

Gallup and the Knight Foundation have found that 84 percent of Americans believe the media bears the blame for the divide in this country.

Media's pre-election burial of Hunter Biden story proves dereliction of duty

17% percent:

Poll: One In Six Biden Voters Would Have Changed Their Vote If They Had Known About Scandals Suppressed By Media​

Poll: One In Six Biden Voters Would Have Changed Their Vote If They Had Known About Scandals Suppressed By Media

This is a lie.

The truth is that a 10-minute CNN-affiliated program was discontinued; CNN itself was not ‘banned.’

Such is the dishonest, reprehensible right.
Notice the title of your quoted trusted source?

CNN School Ban About Teacher Discretion, Not Anti-Elite Revolt, Board Says​

Let's see. Moscow Rump Towers with an entire floor going to Putin. The deal finally fell through in late 2016. Then it was pretty well proven that the Kremlin Troll Farm was backing Rump hard with things like memes and that includes trolls in here and just about everywhere else.

We heard enough about "sleep joe" and most of it was bs. Totally unproven. Just because you say it doesn't make it the truth. I saw a real statesman in operation in his VP dealings. Displaying out of context and edited tapes is easy to present.

Hunter did do dealings with various countries. That is his job. And not a single real conservative will fault a businessman for using every "LEGAL" avenue in his grab bag. And enough people looked into it and nothing illegal was found.

And now, it's coming out that at least 2 of rumps demon spawns were involved in some illegal actions. But what can one expect. Look who taught them.
Lolol... what a fucking joke.

A Down Right, Out Right, Yellow Belly Yankee Lie.

CLAIM: A school board in suburban Pittsburgh voted to ban CNN from its classrooms.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Norwin School Board voted to remove television watching during homeroom classes at Norwin Middle School unless it is “student, teacher or administrator driven.” Teachers can still use their own discretion to show instructional videos from any source, including CNN, according to district Superintendent Jeff Taylor.

THE FACTS: A vote by a Pittsburgh-area school board to stop routinely playing television programs in middle school homeroom classes is being misrepresented online.

So easily disproven. But then Lying Fucking Russian Loving love to be lied to.

Forum List

Back