Did Trump Get Back on Youtube?

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
This is interesting. TRUTH Social has a Youtube page with 50 videos:

The page is run by Trump Media & Technology Group

It has mostly videos of Trump commenting on stuff.

This is my guess: Trump found a way to sneak back on, and knowing the backlash Youtube is experiencing and alternate sites stealing their viewers, Youtube decided to let him stay and pretend to be blind to it all. That's just a guess on my part. What do you think?

• Banned
Are you sure it's the real deal? Not something that's going to hump my computer and give it all sorts of diseases?
Its a real Youtube channel so that is not a problem. I just don't know for sure if its really his, you know?
Its like, there are probably 10 Tucker Carlson channels but only one is his, you know?
It won't hurt your computer you big dummy. :) It is a Youtube channel.

Its a real Youtube channel so that is not a problem. I just don't know for sure if its really his, you know?
Its like, there are probably 10 Tucker Carlson channels but only one is his, you know?
It won't hurt your computer you big dummy. :) It is a Youtube channel.
LOL! I'm an old lady troglodyte who believes that demons will jump out of the Holy Glowing Rectangle and eat me alive!

Wow! I just caught "Trump Media and Technology Group". How long has this been in the making? I have totally thought it would be amazing to see Trump OWN the media, literally!

Anyway, cool looking videos. I will enjoy checking them out. Thanks.

Forum List

Back