Pennsylvania school bans CNN from classrooms

Pennsylvania school bans CNN from classrooms
This is a lie.

The truth is that a 10-minute CNN-affiliated program was discontinued; CNN itself was not ‘banned.’

Such is the dishonest, reprehensible right.

There’s other news sources out there that are much less biased than CNN. I think it would be better to use those.

However, with that said, there’s still going to be criticism regardless of which source is used to show current events.

lol

“Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.”

Dance around the bias angle, it was quoted from the Norwin Star.

Got a bias rating on that?

LOL

I noticed the article mention the board should not be politicised. And rightly so.
As for CNN giving kids the wring impression, don't make me laugh.
Notice some old slag said she thought it was giving the impression it was acceptable. That tells me she was a Republican and didn't want CNN in the school. So much for having no politics in the board.

not be
Tell me CNN is your most trusted news source.

giphy.gif

This is a lie.

The truth is that a 10-minute CNN-affiliated program was discontinued; CNN itself was not ‘banned.’

Such is the dishonest, reprehensible right.
Original story, quoted by Washington Beacon.
By a 5-4 vote, directors Christine Baverso, Alexander Detschelt, Shawna Ilagan, Raymond Kocak and Robert Wayman supported the ban on the 10-minute broadcast during homeroom, while directors Darlene Ciocca, William Essay, Patrick Lynn and Joanna Jordan opposed the elimination of CNN 10.

Norwin board pulls plug on CNN 10

7470.gif

Right, a dead dude who's voted in every election since the US was founded is your most trusted source? You like it when dead people vote?

Shit man, the dems rely on the dead voting block to keep them in power.

I know you will find this hard to comprehend, but I look at articles on a subject from both sides of the reporting, then, believe it or not, I make a decision.

Well, there are such people out there. I don't find it hard to comprehend. Also I guess I was being a little mischievous. I said it in a way that might be "predictable" for people on a forum like this. Really I was actually just interested how you find your information.

You look at articles. Well, the problem with articles is that all articles are biased, and two lots of bias doesn't always mean you've found "the truth". It's a difficult subject of "who do you believe?"

Sometimes I use articles to try and find the things that actually happened. For example Russia claimed the downing of the MA flight was from a Ukrainian fighter jet. Russia then posted a picture of this jet, google maps style, on some media outlet in Russia. Then they found out it was downed by a SAM, rather than air to air, and Russia accepted this.

This tells me a hell of a lot more than anything that was reported in the normal way. Russia was using the media, which gives me information that helps me to determine things in the future. For example the Novichok case in the UK. It shows the tactics Russia will use to get what it wants.

Well, there are such people out there. I don't find it hard to comprehend. Also I guess I was being a little mischievous. I said it in a way that might be "predictable" for people on a forum like this. Really I was actually just interested how you find your information.

You look at articles. Well, the problem with articles is that all articles are biased, and two lots of bias doesn't always mean you've found "the truth". It's a difficult subject of "who do you believe?"

Sometimes I use articles to try and find the things that actually happened. For example Russia claimed the downing of the MA flight was from a Ukrainian fighter jet. Russia then posted a picture of this jet, google maps style, on some media outlet in Russia. Then they found out it was downed by a SAM, rather than air to air, and Russia accepted this.

This tells me a hell of a lot more than anything that was reported in the normal way. Russia was using the media, which gives me information that helps me to determine things in the future. For example the Novichok case in the UK. It shows the tactics Russia will use to get what it wants.
So one must balance the reporting and judge, hopefully by the facts.

If you are leery of articles then, where do you get your 'news'...MSM?

Forum List

Back