Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

it was five judges you clueless fk. from the link. You just can't accept anything can you? spin spin spin spin. you must be one fking dizzy fk.

Friday’s decision by a five-judge Commonwealth Court panel could be put on hold immediately by an appeal from Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to the state Supreme Court.
The three republican voted for the ruling and the two democrats voted against it.

BTW, the Pa. SC is a 5-2 split with Democrats in the majority.

The law was passed by the Republican led Pa legislature. It will now go to the States Supreme court. Even if they declare it unconstitutional it will simple reverse the law going forward.
We knew the law was fraudulent when it was passed.

The three republican voted for the ruling and the two democrats voted against it.

BTW, the Pa. SC is a 5-2 split with Democrats in the majority.
why did you say the judge? just curious. finally researched a little when challenged? too fking funny. You know there's a SCOTUS, guess what that make up is?

So how about you say you do not care the election was stolen and that the powers that be have successfully intimidated people in positions to do something about it to do nothing.

If I thought the election was stolen I would care. Just like if I thought the earth was flat I would care about those lies.

But there is no stolen election, you all have been fed a pile of shit and are happy to eat it up.

Admit you like gloating about a crime that has almost destroyed this country. You are nothing but someone who sides with bullies. That makes you a coward. You are far too modest.

Fuck off. The only people destroying the country are people like you that happy spread lies even after them proven to be lies.

There were none of that in the swing states The only mass mailing were applications for mail in ballots, or request forms. They still have to be filled out and sent in to get a ballot.

The Neo-GOP "squeal" about that morphed it into ballots
At which point the voter’s registration is verified and the ballot and envelopes are printed with matching serial numbers as well as the voter’s name on the envelopes. All of which must match when they are opened in order to be counted.
These dopes act as if any old scrap of paper scrawled in crayon can be mailed in and pass .

it means it was illegal then too

xiden and the demafascist stole the election in PA

No, that is not what it means. Are you really this fucking stupid or do you just play like it on the internet.

At which point the voter’s registration is verified and the ballot and envelopes are printed with matching serial numbers as well as the voter’s name on the envelopes. All of which must match when they are opened in order to be counted.
These dopes act as if any old scrap of paper scrawled in crayon can be mailed in and pass .

They do not care. This is 100% about them still being butthurt over their god losing the election.

Every thread about the stolen election by them is nothing but sour grasp from a bunch of fucking children that will not accept their god is not worshiped by everyone

and once sent out there is no way to know the ballot is from that individual. again, fk dude, read up on chain of fking custody already.

says you? who the fk are you?

Says this court that just ruled. They did not rule that the votes from 2020 were fraudulent, just that they cannot do mail in voting in the future. And even then the PA SC still have to rule on it. I would not hold my breath waiting for them to agree with this ruling

Forum List

Back