Pennsylvania Ballot Drop Box Issues

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
The Dem's are pushing no video surveillance or police presence at drop box locations.

Unmonitored ballot drop off boxes?

What was it Reagan said? 'Trust but verify'.

An April 4 report from Martin’s office found 288 people deposited more than one ballot last fall, out of a sampling taken at the five Lehigh County ballot boxes.
Investigators could not pursue prosecution because people were either wearing face coverings because of the COVID-19 mask mandate or poor surveillance video quality, Martin previously said.

On Thursday, Martin said he also exercised his discretion in not prosecuting people at the time because it would be unfair, since there is no monitoring or surveillance of mailboxes for people mailing in their ballot.

“How may people mailed in more than one ballot? Who knows,” Martin asked.

At that time, only one county ballot box was open 24/7, the one at the Lehigh County Government Center in Allentown. Martin has suggested that ballot box be limited to business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., to make it easier for officials to monitor the boxes.
DA’s ‘ill-conceived’ plan to monitor ballot boxes spurs Lehigh Valley reps to propose new law

'I'm very concerned': Pa. election official assails Lehigh County plan

Verify what?

Mail in ballots have a bar code traceable to each registered voter

All you have to verify is that the ballots in the Drop Box are from registered voters.

Cops have better things to do

Verify what?

All you have to verify is that the ballots in the Drop Box are from registered voters.

So do democrats.

Does the barcode indicate if the voter willingly voted or did someone else vote for them?

Verify what?

Excellent. So I can easily scoop up thousands of mail in ballots from the recycle bin or from retirement homes, fill them out myself, and drop fistfulls of them into the unmonitored boxes! This is going to be fun.

Excellent. So I can easily scoop up thousands of mail in ballots from the recycle bin or from retirement homes, fill them out myself, and drop fistfulls of them into the unmonitored boxes! This is going to be fun.

You going to sign those ballots?

If you do, they will match the signature on the inside envelope to the one on file for that voter

Every one of your stolen ballots will be rejected. If it is traced to you (you didn’t leave fingerprints on the envelope did you?)
You are going to spend some time in prison

If you do, they will match the signature on the inside envelope to the one on file for that voter

Every one of your stolen ballots will be rejected. If it is traced to you (you didn’t leave fingerprints on the envelope did you?)

As we've learned from the audits, any old hen scratch will do for a signature. But hey, maybe I will go the extra distance and look at publicly available drivers license data and make some similar marks. If its not publicly available in any given state, I'm sure I can find a patriot in the DMV that can forward copies of the images.

As we've learned from 2020, use gloves when handling the ballots.

As we've learned from 2020, 2021 and so far this year, nobody went to jail. Heck, investigators are not allowed to contact voters at all: that would be voter harassment.

No sir. This will be a "riot" :auiqs.jpg:

As we've learned from the audits, any old hen scratch will do for a signature. But hey, maybe I will go the extra distance and look at publicly available drivers license data and make some similar marks. If its not publicly available in any given state, I'm sure I can find a patriot in the DMV that can forward copies of the images.

As we've learned from 2020, use gloves when handling the ballots.

As we've learned from 2020, 2021 and so far this year, nobody went to jail. Heck, investigators are not allowed to contact voters at all: that would be voter harassment.

No sir. This will be a "riot" :auiqs.jpg:

You guys just make shit up to support your fantasies

Number one reason mail in ballots are rejected?
Signatures do not match

Number of cases where fake ballots were found in Drop Boxes? None

You guys just make shit up to support your fantasies

Number one reason mail in ballots are rejected?
Signatures do not match

Number of cases where fake ballots were found in Drop Boxes? None
Yea. you've never made shit up just to poke at people.

fucking doosh.

How about 'were helped to decide'?

Issue was multiple ballots being dropped off at one time.
You are free to talk to anyone about an election
You cannot force anyone how to vote by mail in

There were no reports by any of the 60 million that claims that happened

You are free to talk to anyone about an election
You cannot force anyone how to vote by mail in

There were no reports by any of the 60 million that claims that happened
You must have missed the nursing home 'helpers'. Many who have little, if any, cognizance to daily goings on, were 'helped' to vote.

You must have missed the nursing home 'helpers'. Many who have little, if any, cognizance to daily goings on, were 'helped' to vote.
OK
Show me an example of that actually happening
There must be a story somewhere

OK
Show me an example of that actually happening
There must be a story somewhere

By ANNA LIZ NICHOLS, Associated Press / Report for America
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A nursing home employee in metro Detroit will serve jail time for making false statements in absentee ballot applications after she forged signatures for residents of the facility she worked at it, the state attorney general's office said Thursday.

Republican comedy is under-appreciated. Trump's weird worshipers crapping on the American democratic process is quite the comedy shtick.

Pennsylvania's 2019 Act 77 was supported by nearly every GOP politician in the state, but after Trump lost, and he whined, with no evidence that could stand up in any court, that making it easier for the citizenry to vote had caused him to lose, the same GOP state pols flip-flopped like rancid blowfish on the baks of the Susquehanna, suing to throw out the 2019 law they passed.

In the wake of the Loser's baseless attacks on the integrity of voting in PA by Trump and his fart catchers, the lawsuit was part of a stark about-face from many spineless Republicans around the country on what had been an uncontroversial way of voting.

The Keystone State cops are a hoot!

Their probable gubernatorial nominee may be unelectable, but Mastriano recently won the endorsement of Trump after colluding with the Cry Baby Loser to overturn his loss, and spreading Trump’s lies that inexplicable widespread voter fraud cost him a delusional "Landslide!" victory.

(Still not a single suspect named in the vast caper anywhere in the nation. Quite the tight-lipped, incredibly stealthy bunch!)
Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 4.13.29 PM.png
Swallowing and spewing the Big Lie has become the litmus test for Trump's endorsement. Groveling is all it demands - the rumor of a Trump tattoo on the right butt cheek still not confirmed. (Who would want to.)

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 5.47.58 PM.png

Last edited:
Republican comedy is under-appreciated. Trump's weird worshipers crapping on the American democratic process is quite the comedy shtick.

Pennsylvania's 2019 Act 77 was supported by nearly every GOP politician in the state, but after Trump lost, and he whined, with no evidence that could stand up in any court, that making it easier for the citizenry to vote had caused him to lose, the same GOP state pols flip-flopped like rancid blowfish on the baks of the Susquehanna, suing to throw out the 2019 law they passed.

In the wake of the Loser's baseless attacks on the integrity of voting in PA by Trump and his fart catchers, the lawsuit was part of a stark about-face from many spineless Republicans around the country on what had been an uncontroversial way of voting.

The Keystone State cops are a hoot!

Their probable gubernatorial nominee may be unelectable, but Mastriano recently won the endorsement of Trump after colluding with the Cry Baby Loser to overturn his loss, and spreading Trump’s lies that inexplicable widespread voter fraud cost him a delusional "Landslide!" victory.

(Still not a single suspect named in the vast caper anywhere in the nation. Quite the tight-lipped, incredibly stealthy bunch!)
Swallowing and spewing the Big Lie has become the litmus test for Trump's endorsement. Groveling is all it demands - the rumor of a Trump tattoo on the right butt cheek still not confirmed. (Who would want to.)

If you read the contents of it, Pennsylvania's 2019 Act 77 specifically enforces voter ID mechanisms, including for absentee ballots. It further enforces the procedure a voter must use for depositing a ballot at the polling place. The bulk of the changes have to do with clarifying the deadlines for voter registration (<= making voting easier). Nowhere in that legislation does it provide for the anonymous drop boxes that were used in 2020; nor does it provide for the mass-mailing of ballots to everyone on the voter list...as a matter of fact, it practically prohibits that practice (see Section 5 which adds subsections to the original Section 1302: "Applications for Official Absentee Ballots").

But, I'm sure you're too busy being told what to think and say by your puppet masters to be bothered by any real facts.

Plus ballots are not mailed out Willy nilly, the registered voter has to individually request an absentee ballot be sent to them.

Forum List

Back