Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Those kids deserve love, support, and all our prayers for what they have been through. Instead, they get to bear the taunts of other schools for 4 years.

That's some lesson in sportsmanship. :doubt:

You and CWN can keep worrying about the kids that won't have as much fun with football as they thought, and the rest of us will worry about the rape victims, thanks for distinguishing where you stand.

Maybe you can get around to reading some of the reports at some point. :thup:
Not to worry, you know everything, and I learned a lot from you, bob. Thanks.

You might be one of the more dimwitted folks I've run into here.

You say repeatedly in the thread that you haven't read the reports, so you don't know the facts.

Yet you think your opinion has relevance anyway. del must be right. :thup:

The college students weren't abused by Sandusky Becki. Most students don't travel to away games, so I don't think they will have the problem you suggest.
Oh, I was misinformed? He really didn't go after isolated Pennsylvania students in the athletic shower? If he didn't go after PA kids in the showers, were the papers lying about it?

They were young kids, not college age. Many of the incidents took place on campus. That is part of the reason Penn State takes part of the blame they do.

Sorry bout that,

Let's try to be honest here, nobody is denying your love for the people of Pennsylvania. It's nauseatingly obvious how much you love them.:thup:
Those kids deserve love, support, and all our prayers for what they have been through. Instead, they get to bear the taunts of other schools for 4 years.

You and CWN can keep worrying about the kids that won't have as much fun with football as they thought, and the rest of us will worry about the rape victims, thanks for distinguishing where you stand.

1. To me the problem is what has happened to *Joe*.
2. Ofcourse by closing the team out of true competition in the football games, that isn't right one bit, its wrong on so many levels actually, but trying to pin all this on *Joe* is worse.
3. That's why I made this thread, to open eyes, to reveal the truth, to tear down these principalities of darkness the administration at Penn State, and that freeh who has facilitated all this, he being a hired gun, there to take down *Joe*.
4. The rest will attempt to escape scott-free.
5. It won't happen, we're coming to get you, with the truth, and you know we are in the right, we will pull you down from these strong holds, and feed you to the pigs.:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you can't fix stupid

sad

This is a case of a lack of information. Becki is a good egg. Its fixable.

i don't disagree that she's a good egg.

i'll amend it to ignorant.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation.'

chesswarsnow said:
That's why I made this thread, to open eyes, to reveal the truth, to tear down these principalities of darkness the administration at Penn State, and that freeh who has facilitated all this, he being a hired gun, there to take down *Joe*.

fail3.jpg

Let's try to be honest here, nobody is denying your love for the people of Pennsylvania. It's nauseatingly obvious how much you love them.:thup:

I'll let you do the reading. I'm praying for those kids who were allegedly abused and the 44,000 students who are bearing the NCAA ruling's stigma. The NCAA sure doesn't give a shit.

I'll let you do the reading. I'm praying for those kids who were allegedly abused and the 44,000 students who are bearing the NCAA ruling's stigma. The NCAA sure doesn't give a shit.

Your disregard for the facts of the case don't surprise based on your opinion throughout the thread. :thup:

Prosecutors claim Jerry Sandusky sexually abused boys ranging in age from 8 to 17, eight of whom were molested on the Penn State campus, according to a document with new details about the case filed Thursday.

Attorney General: Sandusky Victims Between Ages of 8-17 | Breaking News for Black America

This paper got it right. What have you been reading?
Sorry, saveliberty, what I read was a long time ago. I hadn't read the latest theory. There is something about abusive pedophiles, though. For every report of his crimes, there are a boatload of unreported crimes he committed, and he's not going to talk about it on the advice of his attorney.

My prayers for the students in Pennsylvania. They aren't culpable, and they have been yoked with 4 years of penalties because of a very powerful out-of-state association acting against their university.

Unsubscribing...

Your disregard for the facts of the case don't surprise based on your opinion throughout the thread. :thup:
44,000 students have blurred me vision, sir. Yep. totally.

Sorry bout that,

The NCAA didn't find the students guilty of a cover up, only the school.

1. Oh really?
2. Are the administration staff fired?
3. Retirement packages annulled?
4. Charged with conspiracy of withholding important information about crimes against children?
5. No?
6. Why?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The NCAA doesn't hire, fire or control college adminstrators. Think man!

Wtf does this even mean?

:dunno:
44,000 students at that university taking the wrap for a pedophile's crimes? That's what it means. I don't care what the criminal perpetrator did. All I care about is 44,000 innocent students whose innocence was not considered by the snob association the NCAA has made of itself.

Sorry, saveliberty, what I read was a long time ago. I hadn't read the latest theory. There is something about abusive pedophiles, though. For every report of his crimes, there are a boatload of unreported crimes he committed, and he's not going to talk about it on the advice of his attorney.

My prayers for the students in Pennsylvania. They aren't culpable, and they have been yoked with 4 years of penalties because of a very powerful out-of-state association acting against their university.

Unsubscribing...

No apology necessary. Sandusky preyed upon young kids he could control, not young adults. The penalties are against the football program. They can't attend a bowl for four years and lost 20 scholarships. The football players can switch to another school and play right away. Personally, I think the death penalty should have been used.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Wtf does this even mean?

:dunno:
44,000 students at that university taking the wrap for a pedophile's crimes? That's what it means. I don't care what the criminal perpetrator did. All I care about is 44,000 innocent students whose innocence was not considered by the snob association the NCAA has made of itself.

Penn State agreed to abide by NCAA rules and decisions when it joined. The benefits are many and attending bowl games is one of them.

I think I kind of understand Becki's point. Its like the teacher punsihing the class for something one student did. The reason that is done thought, is peer pressure. The NCAA wants all the schools to understand what is acceptable on this subject.

Forum List

Back