Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

I think I kind of understand Becki's point. Its like the teacher punsihing the class for something one student did. The reason that is done thought, is peer pressure. The NCAA wants all the schools to understand what is acceptable on this subject.

they should have killed the football program.

it's clear that many of those people consider child molestation acceptable as long as the team wins.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry, saveliberty, what I read was a long time ago. I hadn't read the latest theory. There is something about abusive pedophiles, though. For every report of his crimes, there are a boatload of unreported crimes he committed, and he's not going to talk about it on the advice of his attorney.

My prayers for the students in Pennsylvania. They aren't culpable, and they have been yoked with 4 years of penalties because of a very powerful out-of-state association acting against their university.

Unsubscribing...

No apology necessary. Sandusky preyed upon young kids he could control, not young adults. The penalties are against the football program. They can't attend a bowl for four years and lost 20 scholarships. The football players can switch to another school and play right away. Personally, I think the death penalty should have been used.

1. I wouldn't be so sure, seems *Joe* is who got raked into the mud so far, and those still going to Penn State, and those who might, but never fear,...don't forget about *Joe's* pinky.
2. *Joe's Pinky Will Get You, and It Will Hurt You!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think I kind of understand Becki's point. Its like the teacher punsihing the class for something one student did. The reason that is done thought, is peer pressure. The NCAA wants all the schools to understand what is acceptable on this subject.

I think the death penalty would've made things even worse for those that are there now and have to deal with some of it.

People that work around the stadium will still make their money, players that couldn't get transfers to other schools will still be able to play.

they should have killed the football program.

it's clear that many of those people consider child molestation acceptable as long as the team wins.

It was about the reputation of the team more so. I suspect there was a lot of, try to look at the greater good here" or "look at the big picture". Pretty much in focus now huh?

Sorry bout that,

1. I see, it is expedient that one should die and we not all perish.
2. So *Joe* died, and now they cover his coffin with this whole disgraceful act, of some fucked up deranged mother fucking homo faggot.
3. This will be rectified.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Huge mistake by Penn State!
2. All this witch hunting over one guy???
3. This hole story sounds like those who were molested were two year olds!
4. Do they have two year old at Penn State???
5. Joe didn't do this, leave him alone!!!!!
6. The guy was a legend to college ball, why do they have to throw him into the ditch???
7. Removing Joe's statue is stupid!!!
7. LINK:Joe Paterno statue removed from outside Penn State University's Beaver Stadium - ESPN

"The Joe Paterno statue was removed Sunday morning from its pedestal outside Beaver Stadium, and it will be stored in an unnamed "secure location," Penn State president Rodney Erickson announced. Erickson also said the Paterno name will remain on the university's library."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The people who knew this was happening and did nothing were basically pimping for Sandusky. There can never be a reason or excuse for that. If he were alive, he would face charges and very possibly jail time.

Sandusky and those who helped hide his crimes changed the lives of their victims forever. That should and does have consequences.

Do you also believe that its okay that the Catholic church have hidden their pedophile priests?

Sorry bout that,

1. At the time of WWII, I am sure that most of Europe knew what was going on and didn't do anything to stop it.
2. Should those people be put to death or jailed?
3. Everyday evil happens and people don't do the right thing, is this a world where the guilt of evil deeds covers all un-involved?
4. This sort of thought is rather dangerous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What an ignorant fucking post.:eusa_hand:

CWN must be trolling, because I don't think even he is retarded enough to believe what he's saying, which in essence is he condones anyone complicit in the rape of a child so long as they're not the one doing the raping.

Negged for being either a stupid fuck, or a sick fuck. :thup:

Idiot inbred faggots like Chesswarsnow don't look at child rape as something that is that bad, for them its more like jaywalking.

You and CWN can keep worrying about the kids that won't have as much fun with football as they thought, and the rest of us will worry about the rape victims, thanks for distinguishing where you stand.

Maybe you can get around to reading some of the reports at some point. :thup:
I'll let you do the reading. I'm praying for those kids who were allegedly abused and the 44,000 students who are bearing the NCAA ruling's stigma. The NCAA sure doesn't give a shit.

Your disregard for the facts of the case don't surprise based on your opinion throughout the thread. :thup:

Disregard for facts.

How does punishing new students or just two year students work into those facts.

How does penalizing the university help when it was the people charged with running the university. Slap them on the hand? but I got those new students I bet you feel all righteous and shit.

Not being a in the know about sports (but like being a fan), can someone please explain something to me?

My understanding is that the NCAA ruled that Penn State's wins don't exist. How is that? I don't get it. They won, didn't they? Their team won?

And, what does that mean for football player alums? Did they not win, now?

I'm not being facetious, I just don't get the rationale of saying blue is orange. They didn't cheat on recruiting (as far as we know) or playing or anything as it relates to playing football.

I haven't seen the evidence but from the way they are acting it is like Paterno raped those boys.

In a way yes he did.

Harsh.

Not necessarily wrong.

Just harsh.

It is rather simple, really, which explains why *cheesedicknow* can't grasp it.

If an evil bastard has engaged in pedophile behavior with youngsters and you know about it and you don't do shit to stop it from happening again, then you are almost as guilty for the injuries to the victims as is the main evil bastard pedophile.

I haven't seen the evidence but from the way they are acting it is like Paterno raped those boys.

In a way yes he did.

Harsh.

Not necessarily wrong.

Just harsh.

If an evil bastard has engaged in pedophile behavior with youngsters and you know about it and you don't do shit to stop it from happening again, then you are almost as guilty for the injuries to the victims as is the main evil bastard pedophile.

The way I look at it the dude could have blown the whistle and easily stopped these vile acts, and the fact that Cheesedick is here standing up for him because the guy was good at coaching football is just sickening.

I'll let you do the reading. I'm praying for those kids who were allegedly abused and the 44,000 students who are bearing the NCAA ruling's stigma. The NCAA sure doesn't give a shit.

Your disregard for the facts of the case don't surprise based on your opinion throughout the thread. :thup:

Disregard for facts.

How does punishing new students or just two year students work into those facts.

How does penalizing the university help when it was the people charged with running the university. Slap them on the hand? but I got those new students I bet you feel all righteous and shit.

No, I said I feel for those people that haven't done anything, but still have to deal with the fallout. What the hell do I have to gain from punishing these students?

Let me guess, you didn't read all the posts in the thread, right?

In a way yes he did.

Harsh.

Not necessarily wrong.

Just harsh.

The way I look at it the dude could have blown the whistle and easily stopped these vile acts, and the fact that Cheesedick is here standing up for him because the guy was good at coaching football is just sickening.

Exactly, and he would have only increased his hero-status by doing so. :thup:

Disregard for facts.

No, I said I feel for those people that haven't done anything, but still have to deal with the fallout. What the hell do I have to gain from punishing these students?

Let me guess, you didn't read all the posts in the thread, right?

Nope , I didnt I read Beckys then yours.

Why is it you always have the need to project. take things out of context for a shallow minded victory.

Answer that and we will continue.

Forum List

Back