Pence "That is not my concern".... this is not going to age well for him.

Grocery prices are still high.

"like I always do"????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You have never once backed up a single accusation you have made about me.

Yeah, you are the master of demanding a link, and when one is provided you are never seen in the thread again.

Over, and over, and over, and over again.

Face it, you are a lying twat.

Yeah, you are the master of demanding a link, and when one is provided you are never seen in the thread again.

Over, and over, and over, and over again.

Face it, you are a lying twat.

You have never once backed up a single accusation you have made about me.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Go fuck yourself, racist.
You’ve completely lost it man. You’re on drugs or you’re just a racist. Anyone who support BLM is a racist and is an absolute disgrace to their ancestors.

Don’t go to Africa with a BLM T-shirt. They will run you out of there.

One again a far left winger is completely and utterly in capable of holding a conversation. Your type of ideology is a threat to this country. You’re a racist. You’re a lunatic you need to get help. People like you who think they can call other people racist with absolutely no ground to it. You certainly do need help.

Last edited:
You’ve completely lost it man. You’re on drugs or you’re just a racist. Anyone who support BLM is a racist and is an absolute disgrace to their ancestors.

Don’t go to Africa with a BLM T-shirt. They will run you out of there.

One again a far left winger is completely and utterly in capable of holding a conversation. Your type of ideology is a threat to this country. You’re a racist. You’re a lunatic you need to get help. People like you who think they can call other people racist with absolutely no ground to it. You certainly do need help.
☝️ Racist who has no clue what BLM stands for. ☝️
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Again, which do you want: high inflation or high interest rates to get inflation down?

I'll take the high interest rates. I'm making over $300 per month in interest on just one of my savings accounts. And I am not stupid, so I'm not loaded up on credit card debt.

You wingnuts love to praise wingnut Dave Ramsey. What's his #1 advice for everyone? No credit card debt!

So how are you being hurt by 6% interest?

Uh-huh. $300? the national average yield for savings accounts is 0.58 percent APY, according to Bankrate's July 3

Maybe a CD. Money locked down?. I wouldn'tt say a "savings accout" is making $300 per month. More like 30cents unless you put in millions+++

Where is @toddspatriot?

Uh-huh. $300? the national average yield for savings accounts is 0.58 percent APY, according to Bankrate's July 3

Maybe a CD. Money locked down?. I wouldn'tt say a "savings accout" is making $300 per month. More like 30cents unless you put in millions+++

Where is @toddspatriot?
And this is exactly why I call you fucknuts ignorant morons. Because you are!

4.25%

5.15%

Toddsterpatriot ??? :auiqs.jpg: He's a fucking idiot!

And this is exactly why I call you fucknuts ignorant morons. Because you are!

4.25%

5.15%

Toddsterpatriot ??? :auiqs.jpg: He's a fucking idiot!

If a person deposits $1,000 into a savings account that pays 5% interest each year, he will make $1,050 at the end of the year. On the other hand, the bank may compute and pay interest every month, which means he would have $1,051.16 after the year.

5% Annual. Big deposit needed to make $300. 401K or IRA lucky to make 10%.

If a person deposits $1,000 into a savings account that pays 5% interest each year, he will make $1,050 at the end of the year. On the other hand, the bank may compute and pay interest every month, which means he would have $1,051.16 after the year.

5% Annual. Big deposit needed to make $300. 401K or IRA lucky to make 10%.
You're a fucking moron.
4i6Ckte.gif

What if someone deposits $80,000 into a savings account that pays 5%? Dumbass.

I always thought Pence was boring and lacked the chemistry to be President...
He's a loser and shitty politician who was about to be denied a second term as Governor in Indiana when Trump picked him, solely for the Fake Christian, Evangelical voters.

INDIANA!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back