Pence "That is not my concern".... this is not going to age well for him.

R.8628a8126f95d418700242de67580ca4

So, now the party of small government thinks it is the Fed Govt's job to fix our cities.
That can be done by reducing the chokehold the trade, transportation and government unions have in those cities, getting tough on irresponsible ways and finally giving vouchers for private education. No perfection. Still problems. Only a massive improvement on the bottom lines of city resources and more children succeeding with less single mothers.

Don't count Mike out, he has the god behind him and he has the flock that will rush to his side when the limitations of WW3 are debated at the UN.
His concerns won't be earthly anymore.

This was not a good answer.
Holy cow

Cutting off Pence's reply is a tired wingnut tactic that broadcasts to everyone that you just don't want people to hear it. And that means that the answer is a good one.

You 🤡 are so predictable.

It is true the clip is edited at the exact moment Pence was explaining what he meant.
However, I simply cannot think of a worse way to express it.
What he wants everyone to believe is that how people are feeling about Ukraine isn't his concern because he is more concerned about the bigger picture.
What a critically bad way of putting that.

He is a part of the cabal that insist there is only one side of the Ukraine issue.
You are a good person as long as you completely support EVERYTHING that is happening there, or you are a BAD person if you raise even a small concern.
Pence obviously subscribes to this.
And for that alone, I would only vote for him if Biden was running against him.

Pence stood majestic on J6: he counted the electoral ballots as the Constitution instructed, and he authorized the deployment of the NG several hours earlier.

MAGA will never forgive him.
Article I Section 4 of our Constitition gives the

US CONGRESS

the power to set the "times, places, and manner" of

State

elections.

So far our WORTHLESS Congress has utilized that important power to establish a common voting day.

Forum List

Back