Pence for President?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Should be a pretty brief campaign, started and concluded in pretty quick order.

After all, the Vice President doesn't have a realistic path to the WH, he doesn't have the chance of a snowball-in-you-know-where of actually disposing of President Biden and taking the oath. If he got the nomination, he will be line for a royal schlonging on the part of the somnolent incumbent. My guess is that he will enter the race, take an early powder and take a job a CNN or MSNBC contributor for big bucks.

He is definitely there to sink Trump.

No one gives him a chance, much like the Cheney chick.

I'm a liberal and I'm voting AGAINST Joe Bidet ... Trump wasn't that bad of a President ... I wish he'd shut the fuck up sometimes, but his actions were all solid conservative ... not that I agree, just the policies were working ... I think we need four more years ... and if Trump can't do it, then MIKE PENCE WILL ... dammit ...

I like Mike Pence ... he's a honest soul ... there's just something special about Upper Midwest Republicans ... like Abraham Lincoln ...

Should be a pretty brief campaign, started and concluded in pretty quick order.

After all, the Vice President doesn't have a realistic path to the WH, he doesn't have the chance of a snowball-in-you-know-where of actually disposing of President Biden and taking the oath. If he got the nomination, he will be line for a royal schlonging on the part of the somnolent incumbent. My guess is that he will enter the race, take an early powder and take a job a CNN or MSNBC contributor for big bucks.

Dickhead Pence, lied about that President Trump suggested what he did on Jan 6th. He Pence said, that Donald Trump told him to overturn the election, when it was stated by President Trump, that Pence should postpone the counting until the 'Big Steal" could be investigated. Pence is just another establishment RINO, who wants to be like John Fucking McCain, the darling of the left.

He committed the cardinal sin for republicans...he told the truth (eventually).

d2a6d575-0236-4e04-8f06-fdd5ee7be846_text.gif

I'm a liberal and I'm voting AGAINST Joe Bidet ... Trump wasn't that bad of a President ... I wish he'd shut the fuck up sometimes, but his actions were all solid conservative ... not that I agree, just the policies were working ... I think we need four more years ... and if Trump can't do it, then MIKE PENCE WILL ... dammit ...

I like Mike Pence ... he's a honest soul ... there's just something special about Upper Midwest Republicans ... like Abraham Lincoln ...
With a US Congress having an approval rating of under 20% for decades, the great thing about US democracy is, they no longer need the approval of voters.

I can appreciate the fact that you think that Pence is a tremendous fellow and a paragon of virtue.

But even if stipulate that, he has no realistic path to seize power in Washington and reign as our President in 2024.

His campaign will be to just get a prime position on a news network to supplement his retirement.

I can appreciate the fact that you think that Pence is a tremendous fellow and a paragon of virtue.

But even if stipulate that, he has no realistic path to seize power in Washington and reign as our President in 2024.

His campaign will be to just get a prime position on a news network to supplement his retirement.

Nice strawman ... I said I liked the man ... but I want Hillary's baby in my womb ... see the difference? ...

Forum List

Back