Pence dodges questions about deportation

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
It's almost like he wants to have a political career after Trump is trounced in November. Doesn't he know it's too late for that?

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) in an interview Sunday dodged a question about whether a Donald Trump administration would deport the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S.

Instead, Pence said Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, is focused on the "more than 300 million people who are citizens of this country and are here legally in this country and driving policies in immigration that will work for them, work for the future of our nation."

When pressed further on whether Trump supports the deportation of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the country, Pence continued to dodge.

"As I travel across this country campaigning with Donald Trump and for Donald Trump, I think people hear him loud and clear," Pence said.

When pushed further and questioned about whether it's fair to say Pence and the Trump campaign will not directly address the question about the 11 million undocumented immigrations, Pence said he thinks Trump has been "completely consistent" and has answered the question — though the Indiana governor declined to give a direct answer himself.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...94430-pence-dodges-on-question-of-deportation

I personally wouldn't mind seeing criminal illegals loaded into the back of semis and driven back accross the border.

Illegals who are here, however, do not need to be deported.

Enforce the laws
Cut the freebies
E-verify - No jobs for illegals
No SS, No Welfare, No Food Stamps
No drivers licenses, no home ownership
They would leave on their own

The problem is not the INABILITY to solve this problem. It is the LACK OF WILL to do so.

IF illegals wete allowed to stay it would be only under 1 condition for me - they NEVER get the right to vote because of coming here illegally! Want to vote? LEAVE & COME BACK THROUGH THE LEGAL PROCESS.

If that conditon was made mandatory you would see almost all Lib support for illegals disappear because they don't give a damn about them, only their VOTE!

Forum List

Back