Pelosi's Sgt At Arms Denied requests for National Guard Assistance at Capitol prior to 6 Jan.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
KABOOM.....

Just now on the Ingraham Angle, Congressman Jim Jordon revealed that Capitol Police ask the SGT at Arms, who is over the security of the capitol building and answers directly to Pelosi, several times for assistance by the National Guard due to the PIPE BOMB THAT WAS RETRIVED ON Jan 5th from the capitol steps. They had intelligence briefings 6 days in advance citing the groups that were openly plotting the incursion of the Capitol building. 6 different requests were given to the Sgt At Arms and forwarded to Pelosi who is responsible for the security of the capitol building.

I now have questions about the whole event being staged... Did Pelosi collude with the agitators to get this to happen? If she Knew why did she not take precautions?

This opens up a huge number of questions...

Link when one becomes available..

KABOOM.....

Just now on the Ingraham Angle, Congressman Jim Jordon revealed that Capitol Police ask the SGT at Arms, who is over the security of the capitol building and answers directly to Pelosi, several times for assistance by the National Guard due to the PIPE BOMB THAT WAS RETRIVED ON Jan 5th from the capitol steps. They had intelligence briefings 6 days in advance citing the groups that were openly plotting the incursion of the Capitol building. 6 different requests were given to the Sgt At Arms and forwarded to Pelosi who is responsible for the security of the capitol building.

I now have questions about the whole event being staged... Did Pelosi collude with the agitators to get this to happen? If she Knew why did she not take precautions?

so?

They BOTH were fired within 24 hours too! Or forced to resign.

This was reported on weeks ago, why is this new to y'all?

KABOOM.....

so?
Really? A pipe Bomb was placed on the step of the capitol building on Jan 5. Why were not major steps taken and personnel brought in to secure it? Pelosi KNEW! and its her purview for its security.. Why did SHE DENY THE REQUESTS OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT? Something this major does not stop at the Sgt at Arms..

KABOOM.....

so?
Really? A pipe Bomb was placed on the step of the capitol building on Jan 5. Why were not major steps taken and personnel brought in to secure it? Pelosi KNEW! and its her purview for its security.. Why did SHE DENY THE REQUESTS OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

So your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That is your position. Wow.
It reminds me of the crazy assed theories about Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon and SECDEF Rumsfeld (who was in the Pentagon at the time) knowing about it.

Blobbers are the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists of today.

The Democrats have exploited this event to such an extent that it becomes very suspicious that they may have known about it ahead of time and helped make it happen.
And that would be in keeping with their rhetoric.. I would love to see the FBI and NSA phone records of Pelosi and her assistants.

The Capitol Police answer to the Capitol Police Board.

That consists of the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate and the House and the Congressional Architect (??). Both of the SOAs have resigned. Neither is answerable to Pelosi (or McConnell to be fair)

Ingram is an idiot

KABOOM.....

so?
Really? A pipe Bomb was placed on the step of the capitol building on Jan 5. Why were not major steps taken and personnel brought in to secure it? Pelosi KNEW! and its her purview for its security.. Why did SHE DENY THE REQUESTS OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

So your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That is your position. Wow.
It reminds me of the crazy assed theories about Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon and SECDEF Rumsfeld (who was in the Pentagon at the time) knowing about it.

You are a dumb ass.

I worked in law enforcement for some 26 years and if a bomb was found anywhere everyone knew in minuets where it was found and the dangers it caused. Pelosi Knew of this bombs finding. Pelosi also knew of the 6 requests for assistance from Capitol hill police as her Sgt At Arms is required to notify her of these requests by policy. SO... My questions still stands, why did Pelosi deny the request for assistance?

That consists of the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate and the House and the Congressional Architect (??). Both of the SOAs have resigned. Neither is answerable to Pelosi (or McConnell to be fair)

Ingram is an idiot
Pelosi is responsible for the security of the Capitol building by Statute.

As an elected officer of the House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms is the chief law enforcement and protocol officer of the House of Representatives and is responsible for maintaining order in the House side of the United States Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms reviews and implements all issues relating to the safety and security of Members of Congress and the Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms also coordinates extensively with the U.S. Capitol Police and various intelligence agencies to assess threats against Members of Congress and the Capitol complex.

Source: Sergeant at Arms | house.gov

Last edited:
KABOOM.....

so?

You are a dumb ass.

I worked in law enforcement for some 26 years and if a bomb was found anywhere everyone knew in minuets where it was found and the dangers it caused. Pelosi Knew of this bombs finding. Pelosi also knew of the 6 requests for assistance from Capitol hill police as her Sgt At Arms is required to notify her of these requests by policy. SO... My questions still stands, why did Pelosi deny the request for assistance?

Your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That she had a bomb planted where she works. Yeah...you're a dumbass.

KABOOM.....

so?

You are a dumb ass.

Your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That she had a bomb planted where she works. Yeah...you're a dumbass.

Repeating the same lie over and over don't make it true. The pipe bomb was located on JAN 5 the day before she was to come to work, Capitol complex security is her responsibility through her Sgt at Arms. She knew it was found. Why did she not take steps to secure the complex? Why did she deny the request for National Guard back up on site?

What did Pelosi and Schumer know and when did they know it.

And now a fauxpeachment trial that is not sanctioned by the Constitution of a man who is no longer in office.

It appears that the Senate believes Donald Trump is still President because they are proceeding to trial. Yet Trump is not the President now. On the other hand, the Chief Justice is not presiding but the Constitution mandates that he "shall".

So, who are they trying?

Thus a sham trial brought to you be the DemonRat Party.

When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside ...
Article I, Section 3, Clause 6.

Last edited:
KABOOM.....

The viking guy reminds me strongly of a fbi/cia operative-------------pretty sure he is on the government pay. They need to track down where he is getting is paychecks from.

Ingram is an idiot
Pelosi is responsible for the security of the Capitol building by Statute.

As an elected officer of the House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms is the chief law enforcement and protocol officer of the House of Representatives and is responsible for maintaining order in the House side of the United States Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms reviews and implements all issues relating to the safety and security of Members of Congress and the Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms also coordinates extensively with the U.S. Capitol Police and various intelligence agencies to assess threats against Members of Congress and the Capitol complex.

Source: Sergeant at Arms | house.gov
Then you're a very stupid cop or a dishonest one

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is a federal law enforcement agency in the United States charged with protecting the United States Congress within the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its territories. It answers to the Capitol Police Board whose three members are appointed by two of the three branches of government (House, Senate and President), and is the only full-service federal law enforcement agency appointed by the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States.

There is a SAA for each House. They are responsible for direct security for their individual House of Congress but the overall security of the Capitol is a JOINT exercise and Pelosi has no more control over that than McConnell does (neither do)

The viking guy reminds me strongly of a fbi/cia operative-------------pretty sure he is on the government pay. They need to track down where he is getting is paychecks from.
"Reminds you of.."?

"I have a feeling"

Oh well I guess you must have the real shit there then.

Forum List

Back