Pelosi's Sgt At Arms Denied requests for National Guard Assistance at Capitol prior to 6 Jan.

The Capitol Police answer to the Capitol Police Board.

That consists of the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate and the House and the Congressional Architect (??). Both of the SOAs have resigned. Neither is answerable to Pelosi (or McConnell to be fair)

Ingram is an idiot
Pelosi is responsible for the security of the Capitol building by Statute.

As an elected officer of the House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms is the chief law enforcement and protocol officer of the House of Representatives and is responsible for maintaining order in the House side of the United States Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms reviews and implements all issues relating to the safety and security of Members of Congress and the Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms also coordinates extensively with the U.S. Capitol Police and various intelligence agencies to assess threats against Members of Congress and the Capitol complex.

Source: Sergeant at Arms | house.gov
Then you're a very stupid cop or a dishonest one

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is a federal law enforcement agency in the United States charged with protecting the United States Congress within the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its territories. It answers to the Capitol Police Board whose three members are appointed by two of the three branches of government (House, Senate and President), and is the only full-service federal law enforcement agency appointed by the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States.

There is a SAA for each House. They are responsible for direct security for their individual House of Congress but the overall security of the Capitol is a JOINT exercise and Pelosi has no more control over that than McConnell does (neither do)
I quoted the .gov site and its statutes at that link.. Pull your head out of your ass... The Sgt At Arms is an ELECTED House Member. This means he is under Nancy Pelosi by statute... My gawd are you this stupid?

Your inability to read is apparent.. The House Sgt at Arms is responsible for the whole Capitol Complex because he is under The Speaker of the House and that person is third in line to the presidency. Its called CHAIN OF COMMAND...

KABOOM.....

Just now on the Ingraham Angle, Congressman Jim Jordon revealed that Capitol Police ask the SGT at Arms, who is over the security of the capitol building and answers directly to Pelosi, several times for assistance by the National Guard due to the PIPE BOMB THAT WAS RETRIVED ON Jan 5th from the capitol steps. They had intelligence briefings 6 days in advance citing the groups that were openly plotting the incursion of the Capitol building. 6 different requests were given to the Sgt At Arms and forwarded to Pelosi who is responsible for the security of the capitol building.

I now have questions about the whole event being staged... Did Pelosi collude with the agitators to get this to happen? If she Knew why did she not take precautions?

This opens up a huge number of questions...

Link when one becomes available..
Prior to Jan. 6th? Why would they have needed the NG prior to Jan 6th?

KABOOM.....

Just now on the Ingraham Angle, Congressman Jim Jordon revealed that Capitol Police ask the SGT at Arms, who is over the security of the capitol building and answers directly to Pelosi, several times for assistance by the National Guard due to the PIPE BOMB THAT WAS RETRIVED ON Jan 5th from the capitol steps. They had intelligence briefings 6 days in advance citing the groups that were openly plotting the incursion of the Capitol building. 6 different requests were given to the Sgt At Arms and forwarded to Pelosi who is responsible for the security of the capitol building.

I now have questions about the whole event being staged... Did Pelosi collude with the agitators to get this to happen? If she Knew why did she not take precautions?

WHY?

The FBI and Secret Service gave briefings 5 days earlier warning them of the plans that were being openly made on facebook by agitators. The Capitol Police made requests for more man power at that time to the SAA. When the bomb was located this validated the threat to the capitol. There should have been man power all over this area and restrictions done.. None of this happened because the request was denied... WHY?

That consists of the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate and the House and the Congressional Architect (??). Both of the SOAs have resigned. Neither is answerable to Pelosi (or McConnell to be fair)

Ingram is an idiot

As an elected officer of the House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms is the chief law enforcement and protocol officer of the House of Representatives and is responsible for maintaining order in the House side of the United States Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms reviews and implements all issues relating to the safety and security of Members of Congress and the Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms also coordinates extensively with the U.S. Capitol Police and various intelligence agencies to assess threats against Members of Congress and the Capitol complex.

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is a federal law enforcement agency in the United States charged with protecting the United States Congress within the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its territories. It answers to the Capitol Police Board whose three members are appointed by two of the three branches of government (House, Senate and President), and is the only full-service federal law enforcement agency appointed by the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States.

There is a SAA for each House. They are responsible for direct security for their individual House of Congress but the overall security of the Capitol is a JOINT exercise and Pelosi has no more control over that than McConnell does (neither do)
I quoted the .gov site and its statutes at that link.. Pull your head out of your ass... The Sgt At Arms is an ELECTED House Member. This means he is under Nancy Pelosi by statute... My gawd are you this stupid?

Your inability to read is apparent.. The House Sgt at Arms is responsible for the whole Capitol Complex because he is under The Speaker of the House and that person is third in line to the presidency. Its called CHAIN OF COMMAND...
Read your own post dumfuk.

The SAA of the House deals with direct issues of security for the House. The SAA of the Senate deals with direct issues of security for the Senate. Each is elected by their respective houses. Both have resigned.

The Capitol Police as a whole deal with site security. Neither McConnell nor Pelosi have direct control over any of it.

KABOOM.....

Just as I suspected when the "news" first broke....This was a false flag setup from the get-go.....And it's not even subtle.

The Capitol Police made requests for more man power at that time to the SAA.
WTF are you talking about The SAA is PART of the CP. That makes no sense.

That would be like saying "the NYPD asked a precinct captain for resources"

Last edited:
KABOOM.....

Just as I suspected when the "news" first broke....This was a false flag setup from the get-go.....And it's not even subtle.
Get that straight from Q himself did ya?

Jesus

KABOOM.....

Get that straight from Q himself did ya?

Jesus
Something that you have no relationship with: common sense.

Ingram is an idiot

Read your own post dumfuk.

The SAA of the House deals with direct issues of security for the House. The SAA of the Senate deals with direct issues of security for the Senate. Each is elected by their respective houses. Both have resigned.

The Capitol Police as a whole deal with site security. Neither McConnell nor Pelosi have direct control over any of it.
BWHAAAAaaaaaaaa you don't have a freaking clue.....

KABOOM.....

WHY?

The FBI and Secret Service gave briefings 5 days earlier warning them of the plans that were being openly made on facebook by agitators. The Capitol Police made requests for more man power at that time to the SAA. When the bomb was located this validated the threat to the capitol. There should have been man power all over this area and restrictions done.. None of this happened because the request was denied... WHY?

The bombs were a distraction. They were "discovered" (actually they were announced) at about 1:00 as the attack began

KABOOM.....

WHY?

The bombs were a distraction. They were "discovered" (actually they were announced) at about 1:00 as the attack began
One was found the day prior... You really are a dupe..

That should have triggered a massive clearing of the area and man power insurgence... why was this request denied?

The viking guy reminds me strongly of a fbi/cia operative-------------pretty sure he is on the government pay. They need to track down where he is getting is paychecks from.
"Reminds you of.."?

"I have a feeling"

Oh well I guess you must have the real shit there then.

I read people very well----I read body language well and follow the money trial. HIs body language shows that he is not a believer--but an observer and instigator. There is plenty of film of him at the capital and other places. His custom made him stick out to much. I watched as he would try to instigate, then upon failing, he would pause and study his intended target and try again to instigate. When his instigations failed as the real protestors kept telling him to show respect as he hooped and hollowered half heartedly, s he again would eye and study his targets (not the building) when they refused--I see a man in control and only half ass playing a part. If he was legite-----he would have left the main group of protestors who were looking for evidence against the congress critters naively not realizing that they had been set up. Pelosi made damn sure she and her incriminating evidence wouldn't be at the capital when the protestors arrived and were let into the building. Instead of leaving them, he sat and watched them and half hearted tried to instigate as he watched them--not the building. He wasn't interested in the capital or politicians at all--he was just interested in his targeted protestors. This is a undercover cop move--and look. Not what a real protestor would do.

Then I looked at him--why does his physical reactions not match his physical body (for a nitwitted professional protestor--the guy doesn't look to have the signs of drugs or mental illness from his eyes, to his body, to his nails, to his clean hair and so on-------so why does a guy not crazy, clean and well groomed and in great physical shape, dress in a bizarro viking custom? He's observing and playing a part.

I've researched this guy---------------he isn't hurting for cash which is bizarre because he is supposedly an actor with some weird like out of your car vague online business and a former navy guy who is still in good shape. And despite his custom, was reacting rationally when the others would tell him to show respect as he tried and failed to instigate. Also note that although a regular at these protests that he didn't have his own group of homies and buddies to protest with. He was an odd ball with no ties to anyone there but shows up at all of them. Pretty sure he is an fbi or some other alphabet enforcement's plant. Also pretty sure that the others didn't trust him and sense that something is off about him.

Last edited:
KABOOM.....

so?
Really? A pipe Bomb was placed on the step of the capitol building on Jan 5. Why were not major steps taken and personnel brought in to secure it? Pelosi KNEW! and its her purview for its security.. Why did SHE DENY THE REQUESTS OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

So your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That is your position. Wow.
It reminds me of the crazy assed theories about Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon and SECDEF Rumsfeld (who was in the Pentagon at the time) knowing about it.

Blobbers are the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists of today.
You are a dumb ass.

I worked in law enforcement for some 26 years and if a bomb was found anywhere everyone knew in minuets where it was found and the dangers it caused. Pelosi Knew of this bombs finding. Pelosi also knew of the 6 requests for assistance from Capitol hill police as her Sgt At Arms is required to notify her of these requests by policy. SO... My questions still stands, why did Pelosi deny the request for assistance?

Your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That she had a bomb planted where she works. Yeah...you're a dumbass.

It reminds me of the crazy assed theories about Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon and SECDEF Rumsfeld (who was in the Pentagon at the time) knowing about it.
Repeating the same lie over and over don't make it true. The pipe bomb was located on JAN 5 the day before she was to come to work, Capitol complex security is her responsibility through her Sgt at Arms. She knew it was found. Why did she not take steps to secure the complex? Why did she deny the request for National Guard back up on site?

She was at work on the fifth too--it was a Tuesday--more than likely.

You're taking the absurd position that she was authorizing a bomb to be placed at her building.

You're the human equivalent to an unforced error.

That the event was staged has never been in doubt.

The bigger question is ... how does the national press who, up until then, had classified violent riots in major American cities for the past six months as "MOSTLY PEACEFUL" and "legitimate dissent", suddenly reverse policy and call the Capitol Hill micro riot as the most serious encroachment on American sovereignty since Pearl Harbor?

How does a national press who prides itself as being the outside oversight of the American government suddenly become a Pravda-like spokesperson for the incoming administration?

Politicians, on both sides, have always been up to shenanigans since before the Declaration of Independence was signed. That should not surprise us.

What should give us pause is how quickly and efficiently the media has conspired to put out the "official narrative" and how vehemently it defends that narrative against ANY question.

KABOOM.....

so?
Really? A pipe Bomb was placed on the step of the capitol building on Jan 5. Why were not major steps taken and personnel brought in to secure it? Pelosi KNEW! and its her purview for its security.. Why did SHE DENY THE REQUESTS OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

So your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That is your position. Wow.

You are a dumb ass.

I worked in law enforcement for some 26 years and if a bomb was found anywhere everyone knew in minuets where it was found and the dangers it caused. Pelosi Knew of this bombs finding. Pelosi also knew of the 6 requests for assistance from Capitol hill police as her Sgt At Arms is required to notify her of these requests by policy. SO... My questions still stands, why did Pelosi deny the request for assistance?

Your position is that Pelosi knew there was a bomb placed in the building where she was going to be working the next day. That she had a bomb planted where she works. Yeah...you're a dumbass.

Repeating the same lie over and over don't make it true. The pipe bomb was located on JAN 5 the day before she was to come to work, Capitol complex security is her responsibility through her Sgt at Arms. She knew it was found. Why did she not take steps to secure the complex? Why did she deny the request for National Guard back up on site?

You're taking the absurd position that she was authorizing a bomb to be placed at her building.

Pelosi certainly allowed the protestors into the capital which would have to be a plan on her part---because the witch under normal conditions would be the first to call out the guard and military to save her hyper inflated ego ass. Instead of calling to secure the capital knowing that a supposed attack was coming--she got herself and all of her people out leaving AOC who she hates in the same general area as a pawn but not directly in capital To top this off there were several lone instigators who were directing and encouraging the break in as trained ushers. Not normal protest behavior. Pelosi allowed and encourage the break in--and then played political theater. Wonder what the non hit in the head policeman really died of along with the two who supposedly committed suicide. What did they know and where were they stationed. Noticed we aren't getting the full story on them as this farce impeachment goes on.

KABOOM.....

so?

You are a dumb ass.

Pelosi certainly allowed the protestors into the capital which would have to be a plan on her part---because the witch under normal conditions would be the first to call out the guard and military to save her hyper inflated ego ass. Instead of calling to secure the capital knowing that a supposed attack was coming--she got herself and all of her people out leaving AOC who she hates in the same general area as a pawn but not directly in capital To top this off there were several lone instigators who were directing and encouraging the break in as trained ushers. Not normal protest behavior. Pelosi allowed and encourage the break in--and then played political theater. Wonder what the non hit in the head policeman really died of along with the two who supposedly committed suicide. What did they know and where were they stationed. Noticed we aren't getting the full story on them as this farce impeachment goes on.
Thank you QAnon.

And you folks claim the Krazy is over LOL

That the event was staged has never been in doubt.

The bigger question is ... how does the national press who, up until then, had classified violent riots in major American cities for the past six months as "MOSTLY PEACEFUL" and "legitimate dissent", suddenly reverse policy and call the Capitol Hill micro riot as the most serious encroachment on American sovereignty since Pearl Harbor?

How does a national press who prides itself as being the outside oversight of the American government suddenly become a Pravda-like spokesperson for the incoming administration?

Politicians, on both sides, have always been up to shenanigans since before the Declaration of Independence was signed. That should not surprise us.

What should give us pause is how quickly and efficiently the media has conspired to put out the "official narrative" and how vehemently it defends that narrative against ANY question.

That this was a staged event was my first impulse when I heard the first "news" reports.

There has been no evidence presented thus far that can dissuade me from that original intuition.

Nope. It was a mob of MAGArats.

Some had planned to attack the Capitol. Many were sent there by Trump.

They all acted together

Forum List

Back