Psaki: The Best Answer? Just Don't Answer!

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
EXAMPLE 1: Biological girls vs. Transgender individuals

REPORTER: ā€œOn President Bidenā€™s transgender rights executive action, specifically when it applies to high school sports, what message would the White House have for trans girls and cis girls who may end up competing against each other, and sparking some lawsuits and some concern among parents? So does the administration have guidance for schools and dealing with disputes arising over trans girls competing against and with cis girls?ā€
PSAKI: ā€œIā€™m not sure what your question is,ā€ Psaki said.
REPORTER: ā€œThe question is, does the president have a message for local school officials in dealing with these kinds of disputes that are already starting to arise between trans girls who are competing against cis girls, and a level playing field, particularly in high school sports when it leads to college scholarships. Is there any kind of messaging or clarification that the White House wants to give on the executive order?ā€
PSAKI: ā€œI would just say that the presidentā€™s belief is that trans rights are human rights, and thatā€™s why he signed that executive orderā€

First off, just not, the question was pretty obvious and easy to comprehend. Psaki is either slow to wit or was just being a bully to try to discredit a reporter, which used to be mean until now.

But, notice, no addressing the concerns of biological girl.. a non-answer answer. She can't explain it, she doesn't want to own up to the anti-woman stance that the EO allows. So.. she avoids the entire question and says nothing.

But don't worry guys, this administration is all about TRANSPARENCY! LOL

EXAMPLE 2: Divisive Rhetoric

REPORTER: ā€œLet me ask you, as millions of people tune in to watch this trial presumably throughout the week, theyā€™re going to see the former presidentā€™s lawyers argue based on the briefs that they have filed that some Democrats have used incendiary rhetoric. They are going to point to Representative Maxine Waters, for example, who in 2018 called on supporters at a rally to confront and at one point harass Trump officials over their support of the child separation policy, the zero tolerance policy. Thatā€™s something that Cedric Richmond said she had a constitutional right to express those views, so how does the White House view that as any different?ā€
PSAKI: ā€œLook, Joe Biden is the president. Heā€™s not a pundit. Heā€™s not going to opine on the back and forth arguments, nor is he watching them that are taking place in the Senate.ā€

LMAO!!!

Joe Biden was a pundit his entire campaign run, as are all politicians. How odd that suddenly Biden has no comment about political rhetoric when it was the focus of his entire campaign. She of course cannot explain the double standard, so she has to deflect as she did there. A non-response. It's so common from this administration.

If Psaki ever tried to brow-beat me with something Joe Biden has to say, I would quickly remind her that "Hey, Joe Biden isn't a pundit"... I mean, she said so herself.

She may be even stupider than Biden himself

She's not stupid, she just took the job of spewing bullsh*t for a living and isn't very good at it.

However, the important points to note here are

1. All press secretaries "lie" and "spew bullsh*t" quite a bit. If one can't admit that, then we can't have an honest discussion whatsoever.

2. The MSM doesn't mind at all when Psaki, or any Democrats, spreads lies, misinformation, or bullsh*t whatsoever.. even when you can so obviously point it out. They seem to want more of it. They'll make 75 "fact checks" on how many slices of toast Trump had for breakfast but won't even stop for a second to see how a public press secretary is consistently giving non-answers and "circle back" promises while simultaneously saying her administration is "transparent".

An actual reporter would be curious and press on that. We don't have reporters anymore in the MSM, clearly.

She may be even stupider than Biden himself

She's not stupid, she just took the job of spewing bullsh*t for a living and isn't very good at it.

However, the important point to note is that our MSM doesn't mind Democrat bullsh*t whatsoever, even when you can so obviously point it out. They'll make 75 "fact checks" on how many slices of toast Trump had for breakfast but won't even stop for a second to see how a public press secretary is consistently giving non-answers and "circle back" promises while simultaneously saying her administration is "transparent".

An actual reporter would be curious and press on that. We don't have reporters anymore in the MSM, clearly.
If she's not stone stupid, she's incompetent beyond any level that should be allowed to hold such a position.

She's been in the media game for no less than 20 years, and this incoherent mumbo-jumbo and "circle back" are the best vamps that she can come up with?

Last edited:
If she's not stone stupid, she's incompetent beyond any level that should be allowed to hold such a position

I think you have it all wrong here. She's entirely competent to hold the position... as in a DEMOCRAT press secretary. The position itself is an oxymoron. The press are Democrats, why do they need a press secretary to talk to themselves?

But anyways, I think you're getting mixed up in what the left runs from.. standards. You, like me, have seen standards of conduct set in public discourse, and now are seeing a side that cried so loud do exactly what they cried about.

What the fuck do we care...

Trump had Press people who just lied and lied.... How about you hold her to those bullshit artists standard....

Honestly, how can we take ye seriously... We had Trump people lined out everyday defending the indefensible while a 911 a day deaths were happening...

And ye want to play gotcha on school sports day cause you refuse to learn about transgender issues... Seriously, Adults need to solve big issues before they deal with children...

If she's not stone stupid, she's incompetent beyond any level that should be allowed to hold such a position

I think you have it all wrong here. She's entirely competent to hold the position... as in a DEMOCRAT press secretary. The position itself is an oxymoron. The press are Democrats, why do they need a press secretary to talk to themselves?

But anyways, I think you're getting mixed up in what the left runs from.. standards. You, like me, have seen standards of conduct set in public discourse, and now are seeing a side that cried so loud do exactly what they cried about.
I thought Bill Clinton's Press Secretary, Joe Lockhart, was a flaming asshole....But I'd never say the guy was incompetent...He could answer the questions directly, had a grasp of policy, and could vamp when caught in a moment of being off guard.

Psaki is a flaming incompetent, who can't do any of that...She's an A-baller trying to play in The Show.

PSAKI: ā€œIā€™m not sure what your question is,ā€ Psaki said.
That's only because she isn't a biological girl herself.
PSAKI: ā€œtrans rights are human rights
That must mean they are enumerated somewhere in the Bill of Rights? To have more rights than biological girls?

If I were one of these biological girls being screwed out of her college scholarship by a guy in a wig, I'd get together with the other girl athletes and start breaking some kneecaps.

I hope every family whose child loses a scholarship to a trans guy voted for Joe Biden.

It is one thing to say, "The President has not taken a public position on that issue," and quite another to blather on for five minutes, saying nothing, and pretending that you have answered the question. HER approach is insulting and insidious. The babe who was Trump's last press secretary ran rings around this woman - who is becoming more insufferable by the minute.

It is one thing to say, "The President has not taken a public position on that issue," and quite another to blather on for five minutes, saying nothing, and pretending that you have answered the question. HER approach is insulting and insidious. The babe who was Trump's last press secretary ran rings around this woman - who is becoming more insufferable by the minute.
Oboingo's last Press Sec., Jay Carney, ran circles around Jen Balloonhead.

She must have some pix of Biden fucking a walrus, to be in this position.

psaki lives.jpg

You want to hold Psaki to a standard you never held Spicer, Sanders, Scaramucci, McEnany or the silent one to.

You must, deep down, know that Democrats are just better people than Republicans.

You want to hold Psaki to a standard you never held Spicer, Sanders, Scaramucci, McEnany or the silent one to.

You must, deep down, know that Democrats are just better people than Republicans.
Please. McEnany destroyed those morons in the press briefings every time.
View attachment 455335
I thought the OP whining was over not answering questions?
Psaki doesnā€™t answer questions. Sheā€™s ā€œcircle backā€ girl.
jnTy9T6t.jpeg

Forum List

Back