Pelosi threatens to arrest lawmakers over masks.

Some one has to tell that wrinkled up old women she is only the speaker no power other than to rip up speech’s and drool.

Wear an effective one.
3m half face respirator with P-100 filter cartridges.

Yes you are factually incorrect. You dont know if youre spreading it or not.
i know i don’t have it

and i know for a fact, it was dem fugitives that tested positive, after they flew massless to dc and were paraded around the capital amd white house, and then nancy p staffers and wh staff tested positive

Hey stupid. You can still carry the virus if your vaxxed. So you dont know anything at all do you?
so what’s the point of the vaccine??

like i said, i also don’t hang around with dem super speaders so i am good

Good for her. These fuckheads are supposed to be setting a good example for their constituents.
In the next life you are hereby sentenced to be the dowager Pelosi's hairdresser and whipping person for eternity so you will learn humility as you have never had the experience of such barbarity. <giggle>

Keep you from dying or getting extremely ill at this point.
ah i was in no real danger of dying. The death rate is very low for my age range.

so basically the vaccine did nothing…maybe the xiden campaign was right to blow it off during rhe campaign after all

You spent a few years in prison by your own admission, are quite violent, and well … Not very bright. ;)
I've never been in prison.
I've never been in jail for more than a day or two before making bail.
(I got a bondsman on retainer. )

You're thinking of someone else.

Forum List

Back