Pelosi threatens to arrest lawmakers over masks.

So now you think you can tell the future. You're not very convincing though.
of course not i am just following the science…aren’t you?

you said i can. get the virus even if i’ve been vaccinated…we got dem fugitives from texas flying around the country maskless that have tested positive…so what’s the point of the vaccine if dems are gonna spread the virus?

of course not i am just following the science…aren’t you?

you said i can. get the virus even if i’ve been vaccinated…we got dem fugitives from texas flying around the country maskless that have tested positive…so what’s the point of the vaccine if dems are gonna spread the virus?
Pay attention. You get the vaccine so you don't die or get extremely ill. This is the second time I have told you this.

I've never been in prison.
I've never been in jail for more than a day or two before making bail.
(I got a bondsman on retainer. )

You're thinking of someone else.
If you have a bondsman on retainer, then as you’ve demonstrated repeatedly you’re a violent criminal who’s been in and out of jail your entire life.

Maybe Dear Leader could use a consultant, and some Soap on a Rope? :lol:

1627690356218.png

Pay attention. You get the vaccine so you don't die or get extremely ill. This is the second time I have told you this.
yeah but i had very low chances of that already according to the data

so what your saying is it added nothing to me…dang i should of believed Harris’s doubts

Harris only doubted Drumpf. Now that he is out of the picture she happily got her vax.
she got her shot while he was in office…with the vaccine developed while he was in office…at warp speed because of his quick action.

she actually jumped to the front of the line…ahead of first responders and folks that were at higher risk. Typical selfish lib, that played politics with the virus and vaccine…sad

This woman is a tyrant. She has no power to have people arrested for not wearing a mask.

She is denying science to try to be a dictator.

Woman is a senile witch

Additionally, she made that statement in early OCTOBER as Donnie was pressuring Pfizer, the CDC & FDA to get it out prior to the election.
of course he was…he wanted it out asap…he wanted to save lives and end the pandemic. Why was Harris spreading mistrust about our scientist working on the vaccine?

If you have a bondsman on retainer, then as you’ve demonstrated repeatedly you’re a violent criminal who’s been in and out of jail your entire life.

Maybe Dear Leader could use a consultant, and some Soap on a Rope? :lol:

View attachment 519413
For almost my entire adult life, I have been in jobs where violence was integral to the paycheck.
There is always a possibility of being prosecuted when someone uses force, so I plan ahead.

I'm not going to end up like those poor guys who thought doing right would be enough to keep them out of goal. (You know, the ones you like to gloat about.)

I never believed cops were on my side either.

For almost my entire adult life, I have been in jobs where violence was integral to the paycheck.
There is always a possibility of being prosecuted when someone uses force, so I plan ahead.

I'm not going to end up like those poor guys who thought doing right would be enough to keep them out of goal. (You know, the ones you like to gloat about.)

I never believed cops were on my side either.
You chose the wrong jobs - Tough guy

This woman is a tyrant. She has no power to have people arrested for not wearing a mask.

She is denying science to try to be a dictator.

Good. She should start with the lunatic fringe led by MTG.

Forum List

Back