Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

What place is it of Pelosi to demand that US athletes do anything she says?

Nancy Pelosi can go fuck herself.

…..and….the point just sailed over your head into the stratosphere :rolleyes:
You had no point, dumbass. Everyone knows what China does. Apparently, it was news to you.

Piglosi should shut your yap about the Olympics. She has no say in any of it.

YOU are the one missing the point of the thread. No shocker there.

Sports and politics should not mix, I don't care what a performers politics are and don't need to know. Performers perform, and their politics are not my concern. More actors, musicians, athletes need to not talk politics.

Fuck marry kill

Pelosi
Hillary
Kamala
When the time comes you have to have millions that will die for that. Not what we see now with the propaganda insurrections in cities. Men will not after a while. The truth.

You were given an either or situation. If you disagree with one, you must agree with the other. That is why you are a dumbass.
No stupid, it isn't an either or situation. You threw out one other option of many.

In short, you thought you could read my mind and made up bullshit and posted it. That made you look like the idiot you are.

Maybe because they are there to compete, not to get involved in politics.

The Olympic Games are not the U.N., Clown.
Yeah, unless it is speaking out against oppression you believe they should speak out about!

Those Athletes have every right to talk about the oppression in China as much as past Athletes have used the games to promote their Civil Rights agenda!

mexico-olympics-games-1968-les-jo-de-mexico-du-12-au-27-octobre-1968-picture-id162731423

Common sense would dictate to me to keep my mouth shut in that particular country.
It's not the United States, it's China, and they are not our friend. I'm sure people just
disappear over there.
Also, they were told not to bring their own cellphones, they should buy a burner phone.

She is an expert on China, and they know her all too well. She knows all about employing Chinese spies (Feinstein) as chauffeurs, and bedding hot young Chinese spies (Swallwell) and insider trading by her husband with Chinese companies owned by the CCP.

Who else should be telling them? Sleepy Joe, "Heels" Up Harris. of "Crying Chuckie" Schumer. "Donkey Chompers" AOC? Who?
You forgot to mention Ivanka, who was awarded all those Chinese trademarks not long after Comrade Trump took office, hypocrite.

Or is that different?

Common sense would dictate to me to keep my mouth shut in that particular country.
It's not the United States, it's China, and they are not our friend. I'm sure people just
disappear over there.
Also, they were told not to bring their own cellphones, they should buy a burner phone.

They should get with the Jamaican Bobsled Team and others ... And hold the Free Olympics somewhere else.

You had no point, dumbass. Everyone knows what China does. Apparently, it was news to you.

Piglosi should shut your yap about the Olympics. She has no say in any of it.

YOU are the one missing the point of the thread. No shocker there.
Your post didn’t show you had any awareness of what China does.

Other your PDS, why should she say nothing? She was issuing a caution that she and any other member of Congress have every right to. Free speech, right?

Forum List

Back