Trump Puts CNN Reporter In His Place "Fake News CNN Hold It"

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
To say Jim Acosta is CNN's most terrible "journalist" would be an understatement. The only reason he has a job is because CNN likes to feed the public garbage and Acosta's rude and distasteful behavior toward the president is grade A trash.

During this week at a press conference, Acosta was doing what he does best, harassing the President when Trump had finally had enough.

Acosta was blathering on and the president told him to "hold it" as he was spreading fake news about the United States COVID response numbers.

Acosta said, "The U.S. has so many deaths compared to so many countries around the world." Trump immediately cut him off, "Fake news CNN, hold it."

President went on to correct him, "We have done a great job in this country. We haven't been given- and not just me, I’m not talking about me. The Vice President, the task force, have not been given the kind of credit. If you look at countries all over the world are exploding right now -- people that you said were doing a wonderful job, so wonderful, but right now, take a look at the countries that are exploding."

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -
Your buddies at the CDC just pulled the rug right out from under you.

To say Jim Acosta is CNN's most terrible "journalist" would be an understatement. The only reason he has a job is because CNN likes to feed the public garbage and Acosta's rude and distasteful behavior toward the president is grade A trash.

During this week at a press conference, Acosta was doing what he does best, harassing the President when Trump had finally had enough.

Acosta was blathering on and the president told him to "hold it" as he was spreading fake news about the United States COVID response numbers.

Acosta said, "The U.S. has so many deaths compared to so many countries around the world." Trump immediately cut him off, "Fake news CNN, hold it."

President went on to correct him, "We have done a great job in this country. We haven't been given- and not just me, I’m not talking about me. The Vice President, the task force, have not been given the kind of credit. If you look at countries all over the world are exploding right now -- people that you said were doing a wonderful job, so wonderful, but right now, take a look at the countries that are exploding."

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -
Great news! DON'T f*ck with our president, and he WON'T f*ck with you. It's as simple as that.

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -
Great news! DON'T f*ck with our president, and he WON'T f*ck with you. It's as simple as that.
these people have no idea when someone gives them an answer, that its usually right. demoncrats are not used to the president telling AMERICA how things are. they are used to the hush hush shit that the demoncrats do. id rather see some transparency than be left in the dark, the way BARRAG o left AMERICAs people. the TRUTH obviously offends most demoncrat idiots.

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -

Trump is the one spreading fake news. Trump and his task force have done a rotten job. Voters already know this is so much bullshit.

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -
these people have no idea when someone gives them an answer, that its usually right. demoncrats are not used to the president telling AMERICA how things are. they are used to the hush hush shit that the demoncrats do. id rather see some transparency than be left in the dark, the way BARRAG o left AMERICAs people. the TRUTH obviously offends most demoncrat idiots.

Trump is lying through his teeth. Trump has no clue what is going on in the country. He tells us how he wants it to be and gets fake news from Fox to reinforce it. The truth OFFENDS Trump supporters. They are not equipped to deal with it.

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -

Trump is lying through his teeth. Trump has no clue what is going on in the country. He tells us how he wants it to be and gets fake news from Fox to reinforce it. The truth OFFENDS Trump supporters. They are not equipped to deal with it.
sorry to see you are in denial---who wants to send help in? not you demoncrats----DUH

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -

Trump is the one spreading fake news. Trump and his task force have done a rotten job. Voters already know this is so much bullshit.
and what you are trying to spread is complete LIES

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -

That must be why Trump is gaining in the polls while Joe goes down the dumper!

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -

He's absolutely addicted to playing to his talk radio base.

We'll see if it works again.

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -

He's absolutely addicted to playing to his talk radio base.

We'll see if it works again.
the TRUTH---prune face pelosi would rather drink booze, work on a post office bill, so they can cheat the system, and drink more booze, than work on a stimulus that would benefit AMERICANs. this douchebag has her own agenda and you demoncrats aint part of it after the election---WAKE UP

BJ -

Poor Jimmy -

wow, is that all it takes to shut you down, or are you out in the riots now

Forum List

Back