Pelosi pours gas on the fire by launching another impeachment of Trump.

Yes, guy, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

People have guns in NY.

Also, there was probably more going on in that incident with the guy who got his clothes ripped off, but never mind.

Very few people have guns in NY, and again, their laws are written to protect the criminal. And what else could be involved when a dozen people attack one man? Nothing in the world can justify that.

I know you won't read it because you hate the truth, but even a celebrity like John Stossle couldn't get a carry permit in NYC. It took him hundreds of dollars and months before they finally rejected his application.

Really?

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2020/may/black-drivers-more-likely-to-be-stopped-by-police.html
A new study, undertaken by Ravi Shroff, an assistant professor holding joint appointments at NYU Steinhardt and NYU CUSP, and his colleagues at the Stanford Open Policing Project, found that in a dataset of nearly 100 million traffic stops across the United States, black drivers were about 20 percent more likely to be stopped than white drivers relative to their share of the residential population.

The study also found that once stopped, black drivers were searched about 1.5 to 2 times as often as white drivers, while they were less likely to be carrying drugs, guns, or other illegal contraband compared to their white peers.

That still doesn't tell us anything. Again, I spent at least 8 hours a day on the road. Blacks are terrible drivers so it doesn't surprise me they get pulled over more often than other people. Furthermore police cannot search your vehicle unless they have reasonable suspicion. It would be a constitutional rights violation. So these blacks who got searched had something going on like the car smelled of pot, or they seen something suspicious in the car.

Very few people have guns in NY, and again, their laws are written to protect the criminal. And what else could be involved when a dozen people attack one man? Nothing in the world can justify that.

There are lots of guns in NY. As far as why this guy was beaten...

OH, wait, check this out.

According to the Post, he has been arrested at least 43 times in the past, though it wasn’t clear how many of the arrests are now sealed. The source told Fox News the man has a history of larceny arrests, and his most recent arrest was on Dec. 4, 2020, in Brooklyn.

The source said he also has a history of robbery and turnstile jumping charges and one past arrest for criminal sex act in 2010, when he was accused of forcing himself on a 24-year old female.

The victim, whose name is being withheld, was convicted in 2013 of robbery and attempted robbery, New York State Department of Corrections records show. He served time at Fishkill Correctional Facility from May 2013 to December 2017.

I know you won't read it because you hate the truth, but even a celebrity like John Stossle couldn't get a carry permit in NYC. It took him hundreds of dollars and months before they finally rejected his application.

John Stossell is an asshole. Hey, I remember the time he got bitch slapped by a wrestler when he tried to prove wrestling was fake. Good times.

That still doesn't tell us anything. Again, I spent at least 8 hours a day on the road. Blacks are terrible drivers so it doesn't surprise me they get pulled over more often than other people.

Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

Furthermore police cannot search your vehicle unless they have reasonable suspicion. It would be a constitutional rights violation. So these blacks who got searched had something going on like the car smelled of pot, or they seen something suspicious in the car.

Yes, because this country and the police have a LONG history of (not) respecting the constitutional rights of black folks.

There are lots of guns in NY. As far as why this guy was beaten...

OH, wait, check this out.

Oh, he was known to be in a gang? That makes makes the attack okay then.

Yes, there are a lot of guns in NYC, but it's the criminals that have them, not the law abiding citizens. That's why they have such a problem with crime.

John Stossell is an asshole. Hey, I remember the time he got bitch slapped by a wrestler when he tried to prove wrestling was fake. Good times.

What does one of his stories have to do with him getting a carry permit? He's a national celebrity, so whoever processes these claims likely knew the guy was clean. Much like your wrestler story, he does make enemies because of the type of reporting he does, but the commies there stated he didn't give a good enough reason for carrying a firearm. In other words, if he can't get one, there are probably few who can.

I don't know if he really wanted a carry permit or he found out about the difficulties of getting one there, and only applied to make a story out of it. I'm sure if he threatened to take it to court, that's the only way he could have gotten a permit. However nobody should have to go through all that to exercise their second amendment right. It doesn't say keep and bear arms if the government feels you need to. That would defeat the entire purpose of the amendment.

Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

What I will tell you again is don't use words you don't know the definition of.

Yes, because this country and the police have a LONG history of (not) respecting the constitutional rights of black folks.

No they don't. Any person regardless of race who felt they were searched illegally can file a complaint and even lawsuit against the city. You really live your life in the 1950's, don't you?

Oh, he was known to be in a gang? That makes makes the attack okay then.

Yes, there are a lot of guns in NYC, but it's the criminals that have them, not the law abiding citizens. That's why they have such a problem with crime.

Naw, man, they have the problem for the same reason the rest of the country does.

Poverty, racism, failure to address mental illness and it's too fucking easy to get a gun.

What does one of his stories have to do with him getting a carry permit? He's a national celebrity, so whoever processes these claims likely knew the guy was clean. Much like your wrestler story, he does make enemies because of the type of reporting he does, but the commies there stated he didn't give a good enough reason for carrying a firearm. In other words, if he can't get one, there are probably few who can.

Actually, it was a stupid story. Everyone already knew wrestling is fake, and it hardly required an "expose". It was kind of funny when he got bitch slapped.

He's not a soldier, and he's not a cop. He doesn't need a gun.

No they don't. Any person regardless of race who felt they were searched illegally can file a complaint and even lawsuit against the city. You really live your life in the 1950's, don't you?

Sadly, no. IN the 1950's we had a middle class. The rich paid their fair share. I wish I could live my life in the 1950's.

We can't even hold cops accountable when they shoot children playing with toys, much less for illegal searches.

Naw, man, they have the problem for the same reason the rest of the country does.

Poverty, racism, failure to address mental illness and it's too fucking easy to get a gun.

Yet these problems only exist in certain areas of the country, particularly the Democrat areas.

He's not a soldier, and he's not a cop. He doesn't need a gun.

It's not what he needs, it's what he wants to have. You do need a gun if three guys are coming after you or somebody let their mean as hell pit bull loose and it has you as his next target. Carrying a gun is like having insurance on your house or car. You probably won't need it and hope you don't, but if the unexpected happens, you'll be glad you had it.

Sadly, no. IN the 1950's we had a middle class. The rich paid their fair share. I wish I could live my life in the 1950's.

We can't even hold cops accountable when they shoot children playing with toys, much less for illegal searches.

Yeah, that toy lie again. A toy that looked exactly like a real gun. Speaking of which, there was video of exactly what happened; grainy, but a video never the less. It's what proved the officer didn't break any laws.

Today we have cameras everywhere. Cameras outside, cameras inside, doorbell cameras, most everybody has a camera in their pocket. In fact when I start my car, the first thing that comes on is my dash cam.

Yet these problems only exist in certain areas of the country, particularly the Democrat areas.

The poor rural areas have a lot of these same problems, they are just so spread out that they don't get as much attention.

But tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

It's not what he needs, it's what he wants to have. You do need a gun if three guys are coming after you or somebody let their mean as hell pit bull loose and it has you as his next target. Carrying a gun is like having insurance on your house or car. You probably won't need it and hope you don't, but if the unexpected happens, you'll be glad you had it.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. Most people don't need guns. They might WANT guns because the NRA has convinced them there are a bunch of angry darkies and their little dogs, too, out to get them.

Yeah, that toy lie again. A toy that looked exactly like a real gun. Speaking of which, there was video of exactly what happened; grainy, but a video never the less. It's what proved the officer didn't break any laws.

No, what it showed was a racist DA manipulated a grand jury and then didn't let it take a vote. He was voted out of office and the city quickly paid off the family before a REAL lawyer got a hold of the case and got to ask Officer McWeepy why he got fired from his last job.

Here's how you get the cops to reform themselves. Get rid of qualified immunity and then make the Police Retirement funds pay out these settlements instead of the taxpayers. Betcha they get rid of the bad apples pretty quickly at that point.

Today we have cameras everywhere. Cameras outside, cameras inside, doorbell cameras, most everybody has a camera in their pocket. In fact when I start my car, the first thing that comes on is my dash cam.

Exactly my point. Before Cameras, black people would complain about police misconduct and white people could deny it. Now they complain about it, it's plainly there for all to see...

The poor rural areas have a lot of these same problems, they are just so spread out that they don't get as much attention.

But tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

Just curious. Does everything in your life revolve round race?

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. Most people don't need guns. They might WANT guns because the NRA has convinced them there are a bunch of angry darkies and their little dogs, too, out to get them.

The people who are brainwashed beyond repair are you on the left. We on the right are free thinkers. That's why nobody can make a comment without you turning it into race. That's how brainwashing works and why your leftist MSM uses it all the time.

See how it works? If you go through all the posts you made this month, you probably did the exact same thing. :laughing0301:

Correct, most people don't need guns just like most people don't need home or auto insurance. But it's good to have one when you need it. The only way we could possibly get rid of guns in this country is if we got rid of Democrats first. If we didn't have Democrats, we wouldn't need our guns. The fact of the matter is people do use their guns to stop violence about a million times a year in this country, so your odds of needing one is much less than hitting a lottery number which millions of Americans play every week.

No, what it showed was a racist DA manipulated a grand jury and then didn't let it take a vote. He was voted out of office and the city quickly paid off the family before a REAL lawyer got a hold of the case and got to ask Officer McWeepy why he got fired from his last job.

Here's how you get the cops to reform themselves. Get rid of qualified immunity and then make the Police Retirement funds pay out these settlements instead of the taxpayers. Betcha they get rid of the bad apples pretty quickly at that point.

Well I hope you have plans on becoming a cop, because if the head commies would ever adopt your plan, then nobody else would be a cop. They'd all quit and you'd never find anybody to take the job.

Exactly my point. Before Cameras, black people would complain about police misconduct and white people could deny it. Now they complain about it, it's plainly there for all to see...

No, statistics show that it's the police who benefited the most by the use of cameras. Now all these phony claims by criminals are proven lies because there is video of the events.

Just curious. Does everything in your life revolve round race?

Nope, just when I have to deal with racists...

The people who are brainwashed beyond repair are you on the left. We on the right are free thinkers. That's why nobody can make a comment without you turning it into race. That's how brainwashing works and why your leftist MSM uses it all the time.

Actually, repeating whatever you heard on Hate Radio like it was an original idea is not "thinking". I'm not sure what you are going to do when Limbaugh dies and you'll have no one to tell you what to think.

Correct, most people don't need guns just like most people don't need home or auto insurance. But it's good to have one when you need it. The only way we could possibly get rid of guns in this country is if we got rid of Democrats first. If we didn't have Democrats, we wouldn't need our guns. The fact of the matter is people do use their guns to stop violence about a million times a year in this country, so your odds of needing one is much less than hitting a lottery number which millions of Americans play every week.

Uh, guy, no. HOme insurance provides a valuable benefit. Gun ownership doesn't because DGU's almost never happen in the real world. Hence, going back to the 43 Times figures. Most gun deaths are suicides, domestic homicides and household accidents. Having a gun in the house vastly increases your danger of being killed. That's the whole fucking point. But the NRA won't tell you that. They'll tell you that you need that gun in case some evil darkies try to take your stuff.

Well I hope you have plans on becoming a cop, because if the head commies would ever adopt your plan, then nobody else would be a cop. They'd all quit and you'd never find anybody to take the job.

Bullshit. Most cops are good guys. it's the culture of the need to protect the Loehmann's and Van Dykes of the world.

Let's go back to Loehmann. Here you had a sergeant who raised a big old flag, this guy "lacks the maturity to be a police officer". So he moves to Cleveland instead, and killed poor little Tamir playing with a toy.

Make the police retirement funds pay for the bad actors, you'll be amazed how fast they get the bad actors off the forces.

If you accept that only 1% of cops are "bad apples", then getting rid of the bad apples shouldn't be that hard.

No, statistics show that it's the police who benefited the most by the use of cameras. Now all these phony claims by criminals are proven lies because there is video of the events.

Not sure what statistics those are, exactly. If anything, it proves that they have a tendency to not tell the truth.

According to written statements, LaQuan McDonald was lunging at officers. Instead, he was standing in a daze when he was shot 16 times, most of them when he was on the ground.

According to written statements, Walter Scott had stolen Michael Slager's weapon. Instead, a passerby showed that he had been shot in the back and the taser planted.

According to written statements, Sandra Bland assaulted the officer. Then the tapes show her being brutalized and abused.

Nope, just when I have to deal with racists...

Then everybody here that disagrees with you is a racist in your mind because it's a term you use against everybody.

Actually, repeating whatever you heard on Hate Radio like it was an original idea is not "thinking". I'm not sure what you are going to do when Limbaugh dies and you'll have no one to tell you what to think.

Again, we don't do that. We listen to Limbaugh because he's the person who broadcasts our beliefs, not the other way around. To be honest, I used to only listen to the radio at work. I've only caught parts of the Limbaugh show about a dozen times since. There are conservatives who don't listen to him because they claim he isn't nearly conservative enough.

Many years ago at a family gathering, my father and I were arguing politics which we always seem to do. My brother-in-law at the time was helping my sister serve dinner. He was laughing and said "You must be a Limbaugh listener." I didn't know what he was talking about, I didn't know who the guy was. I heard the name once in a great while.

About a year or so after that, I was pissed off about something the commies did, and I remembered what my brother-in-law said that day. So I figured out where he was on the radio and turned him on. It was like he spoke exactly what I was thinking. That's the way it is for most of us Rush listeners.

Uh, guy, no. HOme insurance provides a valuable benefit. Gun ownership doesn't because DGU's almost never happen in the real world. Hence, going back to the 43 Times figures. Most gun deaths are suicides, domestic homicides and household accidents. Having a gun in the house vastly increases your danger of being killed. That's the whole fucking point. But the NRA won't tell you that. They'll tell you that you need that gun in case some evil darkies try to take your stuff.

Guns provide a valuable gift: saving your life or the life of somebody else. I have no idea what a DGU is so I won't comment on that. But your figures are bullshit for the simple reason people who want to kill themselves will always find a way. It's a self inflicted act. Why do you think they spent 70 million dollars to put up all that netting at the golden gate bridge? They had so many people jumping off.

In 2018, the US had over 48,000 suicides. What you're talking about is guns being involved in less than 1% of them, so you can put that figure to rest.

Bullshit. Most cops are good guys. it's the culture of the need to protect the Loehmann's and Van Dykes of the world.

Let's go back to Loehmann. Here you had a sergeant who raised a big old flag, this guy "lacks the maturity to be a police officer". So he moves to Cleveland instead, and killed poor little Tamir playing with a toy.

Make the police retirement funds pay for the bad actors, you'll be amazed how fast they get the bad actors off the forces.

If you accept that only 1% of cops are "bad apples", then getting rid of the bad apples shouldn't be that hard.

Loehmann was in an employment conflict with the department he worked for. There was nothing wrong with him except if true, he was emotionally upset over a personal relationship which happens with most men who love a woman. The late George Carlin had a joke. He said when two people are in an elevator, and one of you farts, you both know who did it. So the stupidity of calling a realistic gun a toy doesn't fly. It's just a leftist lie and we both know it.

Bad cops are charged and imprisoned. The good cops as you call them are not. That's how our justice system works. If we gave every citizen the right to personally sue police officers, nobody would be a cop, because they would be sued all the time and it wouldn't be worth it, especially if they had no retirement fund to retire on.

Then everybody here that disagrees with you is a racist in your mind because it's a term you use against everybody.

No, just the racists... a lot of them show up here because the board isn't really moderated for that, unlike Facebook or Twitter.

Again, we don't do that. We listen to Limbaugh because he's the person who broadcasts our beliefs, not the other way around. To be honest, I used to only listen to the radio at work. I've only caught parts of the Limbaugh show about a dozen times since. There are conservatives who don't listen to him because they claim he isn't nearly conservative enough.

yes, that's the problem. The GOP has become increasingly crazy... to the point where Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in the Cult of Trump. Even Limbaugh has become kind of a sad shadow of his former self.

Guns provide a valuable gift: saving your life or the life of somebody else. I have no idea what a DGU is so I won't comment on that. But your figures are bullshit for the simple reason people who want to kill themselves will always find a way. It's a self inflicted act. Why do you think they spent 70 million dollars to put up all that netting at the golden gate bridge? They had so many people jumping off.

DGU- Defensive Gun Use. Despite the NRA's propaganda, they are really rare. The FBI puts the number at 45,000, but the NRA claims they happen in the millions. I doubt even the FBI's numbers, because the FBI also says that only 200 fatalities are civilians shooting attackers. That would mean the bad guy was detered 99.98% of the time by the sight of a gun... just not credible.

A total of 1200 people have jumped off the GGB between 1937 and 2012. We have 24,000 gun suicides every year according to the CDC.

In 2018, the US had over 48,000 suicides. What you're talking about is guns being involved in less than 1% of them, so you can put that figure to rest.

Um, no, your numbers are way off. Gun suicides are 24,000 a year. About 50% of all suicides are done with guns. On top of that, we have 14414 gun homicides in the US, out of 19000 total.

Loehmann was in an employment conflict with the department he worked for. There was nothing wrong with him except if true, he was emotionally upset over a personal relationship which happens with most men who love a woman. The late George Carlin had a joke. He said when two people are in an elevator, and one of you farts, you both know who did it. So the stupidity of calling a realistic gun a toy doesn't fly. It's just a leftist lie and we both know it.

Except it wasn't "realistic", it was a toy, and Loehmann never saw it, because it was under the kid's coat. And, yes, a guy who performs so badly on a gun range that his tactical officer had to disarm him so he wouldn't hurt himself or others probably shouldn't be a cop.

Bad cops are charged and imprisoned. The good cops as you call them are not. That's how our justice system works. If we gave every citizen the right to personally sue police officers, nobody would be a cop, because they would be sued all the time and it wouldn't be worth it, especially if they had no retirement fund to retire on.

Bad cops are rarely charged, and on the rare cases where they are imprisoned, they usually get out fairly quickly, because prison officials don't want them. (Protecting them from the other inmates becomes a full time job.)

No, just the racists... a lot of them show up here because the board isn't really moderated for that, unlike Facebook or Twitter.

But the problem is all of us--not you. :rolleyes:

yes, that's the problem. The GOP has become increasingly crazy... to the point where Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in the Cult of Trump. Even Limbaugh has become kind of a sad shadow of his former self.

Limbaugh is 70 years old. Let's see what you're like at that age.

DGU- Defensive Gun Use. Despite the NRA's propaganda, they are really rare. The FBI puts the number at 45,000, but the NRA claims they happen in the millions. I doubt even the FBI's numbers, because the FBI also says that only 200 fatalities are civilians shooting attackers. That would mean the bad guy was detered 99.98% of the time by the sight of a gun... just not credible.

A total of 1200 people have jumped off the GGB between 1937 and 2012. We have 24,000 gun suicides every year according to the CDC.

Okay, then why did the spend all that money on a net?

Having a gun is working great. Even if it is 45,000, that means guns are used to stop crime or attacks 127 times every single day on average, and those are only the ones that are reported. I'm sure as a criminal leftist you'd love to stop that, but for people that saved their own lives of the lives of others, we are happy with our guns and will continue to carry them.

The FBI statistics are just an estimate. Estimates go from 47,000 to 4 million a year based on what their criteria is for defensive gun use. It depends on what study you wish to believe. That aside, having armed citizens is working and working well. If you don't want to carry a gun, then don't. But don't complain about those of us who do. It's not hurting you.

Except it wasn't "realistic", it was a toy, and Loehmann never saw it, because it was under the kid's coat. And, yes, a guy who performs so badly on a gun range that his tactical officer had to disarm him so he wouldn't hurt himself or others probably shouldn't be a cop.

When are you going to learn you can never win a debate by lying?

The gun was in is pants, not behind his coat. The officer wouldn't have shot unless he seen the gun or at least part of it. The video supports my point, the investigation supports my point, and the jury supports my point. You have nothing.

Bad cops are rarely charged, and on the rare cases where they are imprisoned, they usually get out fairly quickly, because prison officials don't want them. (Protecting them from the other inmates becomes a full time job.)

The reason they are seldom charged is because investigations show the shooting was justified. In cases where they are charged, the jury finds that the officer broke no law and acted in accordance to his or her line of duty.

Having a gun is working great. Even if it is 45,000, that means guns are used to stop crime or attacks 127 times every single day on average, and those are only the ones that are reported. I'm sure as a criminal leftist you'd love to stop that, but for people that saved their own lives of the lives of others, we are happy with our guns and will continue to carry them.

Guy, we have 39,000 gun deaths... that's about 106 gun deaths a day. That's a lot more serious than someone who was scared off from a minor crime by a gun nut.

Eventually, the rest of us are going to get sick and tired of molding our lives around your fetish.

The gun was in is pants, not behind his coat. The officer wouldn't have shot unless he seen the gun or at least part of it. The video supports my point, the investigation supports my point, and the jury supports my point. You have nothing.

Um..Okay, it was in his pants. His coat was over his pants...

The investigation was a cover up, even the people on the Grand Jury said it was.

The FBI statistics are just an estimate. Estimates go from 47,000 to 4 million a year based on what their criteria is for defensive gun use. It depends on what study you wish to believe. That aside, having armed citizens is working and working well. If you don't want to carry a gun, then don't. But don't complain about those of us who do. It's not hurting you.

Actually, I don't really believe any of them. Simply put. There are only 200 case a year where someone is shot by a civilian that is ruled "Justifiable".

So we are to believe that all you fucking gun nuts who spend all day wanking off at the very thought of shooting you a darkie, just like your hero Zimmerman, and that happy day comes 47.000 times a year (or 4 million, but let's go with 47,000....) and 99.58% of the time, you don't do it? Really?

It also assumes that all those times, a criminal who is desperate enough to risk jail would be scared off by the mere site of a gun....

Limbaugh is 70 years old. Let's see what you're like at that age.

I know, it must be tough to live being a self-loathing homosexual like he is for 70 years. I often wonder does he get up in the morning and say, "I'm so full of shit" walking around that empty mansion with no friends.

But the problem is all of us--not you.

Um, yeah, your racism is a problem... sorry, bud. USMB doesn't censor or kick off racists, so a lot of you congregate here.

Guy, we have 39,000 gun deaths... that's about 106 gun deaths a day. That's a lot more serious than someone who was scared off from a minor crime by a gun nut.

Eventually, the rest of us are going to get sick and tired of molding our lives around your fetish.

We're not bothering you or anybody else. You are bothering yourself. Leftists like you live with this belief that if you don't like something, nobody else should like it either. Yet when the subject comes up about abortion or gay marriage, the reply by you leftists is "it's not interfering with your life so it's none of your business." But still you run to your lawyers or representatives to make your life better when it's something you disagree with.

If a leftist sees a guy in a park or beach smoking a cigarette not bothering anybody, they demand a law be made to stop them because they don't like cigarettes.
If a leftist knows somebody carries a gun bothering nobody, they demand somebody make that person stop carrying his gun.
If a leftist sees somebody eating a happy meal bothering nobody, a leftist demands government make laws for McDonald's to stop selling happy meals.
If a leftist sees a child happily riding his bicycle bothering nobody, the leftist demand they make laws for that kid to wear ten pounds of protective gear.

What it really boils down to is you leftists are miserable people. The only joy you get in life is ruining things for other people.

Um..Okay, it was in his pants. His coat was over his pants...

The investigation was a cover up, even the people on the Grand Jury said it was.

Joe, this is the last link I'm going to read from you. Every time you post a link it says nothing of what you claim. This article from this leftist source is printing with the little thugs family thought, and of course the lawyers that they paid for. It says nothing about a juror thinking they were scammed.

Actually, I don't really believe any of them. Simply put. There are only 200 case a year where someone is shot by a civilian that is ruled "Justifiable".

So we are to believe that all you fucking gun nuts who spend all day wanking off at the very thought of shooting you a darkie, just like your hero Zimmerman, and that happy day comes 47.000 times a year (or 4 million, but let's go with 47,000....) and 99.58% of the time, you don't do it? Really?

It also assumes that all those times, a criminal who is desperate enough to risk jail would be scared off by the mere site of a gun....

Yes, they are scared of a gun or anybody that could stop or hurt them. Why do you think mass shooters pick gun-free zones when they commit their crimes?

Most cases where a CCW person uses their firearm, there are no shootings. It's kind of rare really. When somebody pulls out a gun on a criminal, they back down or run away from the situation. Whatever they were planning to do, it's not worth risking their lives. They just wanted to steal your car while at a red light, rob you of your money, rape a girl, or whatever. Prison isn't much of a deterrent to them, but an instant death sentence is.

Thanks to a good Republican led government, the odds are bad for criminals. If he kills you, he's going to jail for 25 years. If you shoot him, you go home after the cops get done talking to you, and maybe stop for a burger on the way home.

I know, it must be tough to live being a self-loathing homosexual like he is for 70 years. I often wonder does he get up in the morning and say, "I'm so full of shit" walking around that empty mansion with no friends.

Limbaugh has more than enough friends, and good people too. He's been married three times so it's likely there is nothing homo about him.

Um, yeah, your racism is a problem... sorry, bud. USMB doesn't censor or kick off racists, so a lot of you congregate here.

That's because there are very few posts of actual racism. Talk about race? Yes, we do it all the time, but not racism. The problem is everything to you is racist when in most cases, you are dreaming it all up. I really don't understand that hangup at all.

We're not bothering you or anybody else. You are bothering yourself. Leftists like you live with this belief that if you don't like something, nobody else should like it either.

Actually, you are wrong. Besides 39,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes, every year, we have 270 BILLION in economic losses, we have active shooter drills, we have militarized, trigger-happy police forces, metal detectors, key cards at our work places, kids who have to go to school with bullet proof backpacks and safe rooms. We've restructured our entire society around gun nuts bothering the rest of us, because the Gun industry thinks that the Militia Amendment allows they to sell military grade weapons to any nut who wants one.

If a leftist sees a guy in a park or beach smoking a cigarette not bothering anybody, they demand a law be made to stop them because they don't like cigarettes.

More likely, because second hand smoke is dangerous. Now, how dangerous is up for debate.

If a leftist sees somebody eating a happy meal bothering nobody, a leftist demands government make laws for McDonald's to stop selling happy meals.

Um, yeah, Childhood obesity is a real problem in this country. Not that EvilClownCo has stopped selling happy meals.

If a leftist sees a child happily riding his bicycle bothering nobody, the leftist demand they make laws for that kid to wear ten pounds of protective gear.

Again, do you know how many bicycle injuries there are.

467,000 injuries and 1000 deaths... It's kind of a big deal.

Joe, this is the last link I'm going to read from you.

Did you need someone to help you with the big words?

Yes, they are scared of a gun or anybody that could stop or hurt them. Why do you think mass shooters pick gun-free zones when they commit their crimes?

Another right wing myth. Mass shooters pick places where they can kill a lot of people or places that have signfigance to them. James Holmes picked a place playing the Batman movie because he thought he was the Joker. Adam Lanza picked Sandy Hook because he went to school there. A lot of mass shooters shoot up their workplaces because they hate their jobs.

Thanks to a good Republican led government, the odds are bad for criminals. If he kills you, he's going to jail for 25 years. If you shoot him, you go home after the cops get done talking to you, and maybe stop for a burger on the way home.

Uh, guy, Republicans just fuck things up. The fact that we have soaring crime rates under Trump proves that.

Limbaugh has more than enough friends, and good people too. He's been married three times so it's likely there is nothing homo about him.

He's had three wives who divorced him and a fourth one who is just hanging out waiting for her check. There was also the time he flew to the Dominican Republic with a bottle of viagra when we was between "beards". And that time in the 1970's when he was busted under the name Jeff Christie for soliciting an undercover cop posing as a male prostitute.

That's because there are very few posts of actual racism. Talk about race? Yes, we do it all the time, but not racism. The problem is everything to you is racist when in most cases, you are dreaming it all up. I really don't understand that hangup at all.

No, guy, the problem is that you rant all day about how "those people" deserve to be murdered by the police, and are ruining your life, but you keep claiming you aren't racist.

Actually, you are wrong. Besides 39,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes, every year, we have 270 BILLION in economic losses, we have active shooter drills, we have militarized, trigger-happy police forces, metal detectors, key cards at our work places, kids who have to go to school with bullet proof backpacks and safe rooms. We've restructured our entire society around gun nuts bothering the rest of us, because the Gun industry thinks that the Militia Amendment allows they to sell military grade weapons to any nut who wants one.

What does that have to do with CCW holders? Not a damn thing.

More likely, because second hand smoke is dangerous. Now, how dangerous is up for debate.

I have some information to pass along to you, and that is parks are outside. :cuckoo:

Um, yeah, Childhood obesity is a real problem in this country. Not that EvilClownCo has stopped selling happy meals.

We had places like that growing up, ate snacks and drank a pitcher of Kool-Aid throughout the day. The difference is we didn't have cable,100 videos games, text and cell phones. We went outside to play all day long.

Again, do you know how many bicycle injuries there are.

467,000 injuries and 1000 deaths... It's kind of a big deal.

It's kind of not a liberals business. Kids got hurt on their bicycles all the time when I was growing up. I've had my share. Not many got killed because we rode them on the sidewalk and not in the middle of the street. We didn't have liberals painting lanes on the street to encourage it either.

Another right wing myth. Mass shooters pick places where they can kill a lot of people or places that have signfigance to them. James Holmes picked a place playing the Batman movie because he thought he was the Joker. Adam Lanza picked Sandy Hook because he went to school there. A lot of mass shooters shoot up their workplaces because they hate their jobs.

The movie theater he chose was gun-free, and he drove past a closer movie theater to his home because there were no gun restrictions at that theater. Lanza picked that school because his mother worked there and believed she was giving them the attention he should have been getting and was pissed at the children there. Again, all schools were gun-free zones.

Uh, guy, Republicans just fuck things up. The fact that we have soaring crime rates under Trump proves that.

The only crime rates that soured are those related to the liberal mobs that rioted all across the country, that the liberal leaders in those cities allowed to go on for weeks and months.

He's had three wives who divorced him and a fourth one who is just hanging out waiting for her check. There was also the time he flew to the Dominican Republic with a bottle of viagra when we was between "beards". And that time in the 1970's when he was busted under the name Jeff Christie for soliciting an undercover cop posing as a male prostitute.

Which is a bullshit story. Rush has been all over the world. There are no women in the Dominican Republic?

No, guy, the problem is that you rant all day about how "those people" deserve to be murdered by the police, and are ruining your life, but you keep claiming you aren't racist.

Did they destroy my neighborhood? Yes they did. Did they close down all our quality stores because of theft and robbery? Yes they did. Did they greatly decrease my property value? Yes they did, just like any other place they move into.

Only a liberal could call facts racist.

I have some information to pass along to you, and that is parks are outside

Irrelevant. Nobody really wants to be around smokers and their nasty smoke. Seriously, this is how deranged the GOP has become, they look at the big corporations selling lethal products to people as a "liberty" issue.

We had places like that growing up, ate snacks and drank a pitcher of Kool-Aid throughout the day. The difference is we didn't have cable,100 videos games, text and cell phones. We went outside to play all day long.

We also didn't have corporate America throwing saturated fats and fructose laden products at us like they do kids now.

It's kind of not a liberals business. Kids got hurt on their bicycles all the time when I was growing up. I've had my share. Not many got killed because we rode them on the sidewalk and not in the middle of the street. We didn't have liberals painting lanes on the street to encourage it either.

Yes, kids got hurt all the time. Some of them suffered serious brain injuries, which is why they make kids wear helmets. (Of course, I see lots of kids without helmets, so there's that.)

The movie theater he chose was gun-free, and he drove past a closer movie theater to his home because there were no gun restrictions at that theater. Lanza picked that school because his mother worked there and believed she was giving them the attention he should have been getting and was pissed at the children there. Again, all schools were gun-free zones.

Wow, another right wing myth.

Holmes never said he picked out that theater because it was "gun free". He picked it because the Batman movie was playing there. There are hundreds of hours of him talking to shrinks, and never, not once does he blurt out, "I passed up the Mutliplex because they allow guns".

The only crime rates that soured are those related to the liberal mobs that rioted all across the country, that the liberal leaders in those cities allowed to go on for weeks and months.

Um, yeah, after Trump wrecked the economy, and incited race hatred.

Which is a bullshit story. Rush has been all over the world. There are no women in the Dominican Republic?

Which part is untrue. the "He got busted in the 1970's is well known.. People don't talk about it. The whole reason to go to the DR is because of sex tourism.

Did they destroy my neighborhood? Yes they did. Did they close down all our quality stores because of theft and robbery? Yes they did. Did they greatly decrease my property value? Yes they did, just like any other place they move into.

Only a liberal could call facts racist.

Your city was destroyed because the big corporations abandoned your city... that's why it sucks there. That the people who were left were dirt poor is hardly their own fault. The problem is, you are confused poor.

Irrelevant. Nobody really wants to be around smokers and their nasty smoke. Seriously, this is how deranged the GOP has become, they look at the big corporations selling lethal products to people as a "liberty" issue.

It is a liberty issue. If you want to smoke, then smoke. If you don't, then don't. If you're outside at a park, you're not even going to smell another person smoking, not to mention parks have plenty of space where you don't have to be anywhere near a smoker.

It has nothing to do with it. Liberals are miserable people and only get joy from making other people miserable.

We also didn't have corporate America throwing saturated fats and fructose laden products at us like they do kids now.

They always have. The difference is when we were kids, we only had three channels to watch on television, and the shows were all reruns. When you wanted to see a movie, everybody piled in the car to go to a drive-in. When you wanted to see a friend, you peddled you bike a mile or more to their house instead of face chatting on Facebook. Why do you suppose you need to speak Spanish if you're a professional baseball player? Those people grew up the way we did, and American kids play baseball on Playstation.

In spring and summer, my older tenants come out and enjoy the weather. My younger tenants stay in the house like it's the middle of winter. They grew up where their entire life is those four walls. They seldom open up any windows. It goes from heat to air conditioning. The only time you see them outside is when they are going to their car or back. But the problem is McDonald's. :rolleyes:

Yes, kids got hurt all the time. Some of them suffered serious brain injuries, which is why they make kids wear helmets. (Of course, I see lots of kids without helmets, so there's that.)

Government didn't always raise children in this country, it was other people who did. I forget who that was now, I think we called them...........PARENTS! Yes, that's what we called them.

Wow, another right wing myth.

Holmes never said he picked out that theater because it was "gun free". He picked it because the Batman movie was playing there. There are hundreds of hours of him talking to shrinks, and never, not once does he blurt out, "I passed up the Mutliplex because they allow guns".

You don't know what he and the shrink discussed. Batman would have eventually came around to the theater near his home. He didn't have to say that's why he chose that theater, it's just a common theme among mass shooters that they commit their crimes in gun-free zones.

Um, yeah, after Trump wrecked the economy, and incited race hatred.

Trump never said anything about race. It was commie Mayors and Governors who kept it going to make the country look as bad as possible for the election. You know, the season of love. It's the same reason that all of a sudden after the election, they want to open up schools, restaurant and bars in commie areas. The virus is much worse now than when they closed them down. But they wanted to ruin the economy as much as possible for the election regardless how many lives they destroyed, how many kids committed suicide, how many businesses were forced to close for good. This is how power hungry Nazis think.

Which part is untrue. the "He got busted in the 1970's is well known.. People don't talk about it. The whole reason to go to the DR is because of sex tourism.

:cuckoo::link:

Your city was destroyed because the big corporations abandoned your city... that's why it sucks there. That the people who were left were dirt poor is hardly their own fault. The problem is, you are confused poor.

The problem is you don't know what you are talking about. There are plenty of great, safe, clean places to live in Cuyahoga county, but they are all or predominately white. Do you think Geraldo would be living here if what you say is true? God knows how many millions he's worth, but he moved here to be near his in-laws, which he could easily afford to move them out as well if he wanted.

Our city was divided by east and west. The blacks lived on the east side and on the west, it was mostly hillbillies and Puerto Ricans. Low income, yes, but seldom any violence or murders. The blacks started to migrate to the west side of the city, and now people are getting killed there nearly every week. When it was mostly white and Hispanic, little problems there. During the great economy Trump created for us, you could find help wanted signs littering every industrial area here. I had customers asking me if I knew anybody that needed a job because they couldn't find workers. So this theory of yours that industry moved out is pure bullshit.

It is a liberty issue. If you want to smoke, then smoke. If you don't, then don't. If you're outside at a park, you're not even going to smell another person smoking, not to mention parks have plenty of space where you don't have to be anywhere near a smoker.

It has nothing to do with it. Liberals are miserable people and only get joy from making other people miserable.

Yeah, protecting people from an unhealthy habit because we want to make them miserable.

Ever see someone die of lung cancer? That's fucking miserable.

They always have. The difference is when we were kids, we only had three channels to watch on television, and the shows were all reruns. When you wanted to see a movie, everybody piled in the car to go to a drive-in. When you wanted to see a friend, you peddled you bike a mile or more to their house instead of face chatting on Facebook. Why do you suppose you need to speak Spanish if you're a professional baseball player? Those people grew up the way we did, and American kids play baseball on Playstation.

YOu are one of these people who sees the past through rose-colored glasses, aren't you. I grew up in the 1970's, and it was kind of a miserable experience, actually. The Republicans had acheived their dream of demolishing the middle class and we had hyper inflation. Sure you had to go to a drive in to see a movie, but how often did you do that? I think I maybe went once or twice a year, and usually it was something big like Star Wars or Jaws.

In spring and summer, my older tenants come out and enjoy the weather. My younger tenants stay in the house like it's the middle of winter. They grew up where their entire life is those four walls. They seldom open up any windows. It goes from heat to air conditioning. The only time you see them outside is when they are going to their car or back. But the problem is McDonald's.

Sure.. all those things are problems. But McDonald's hawking unhealthy food is part of the problem, as well.

Hey, going back to smoking, when they finally prevented big tobacco from marketing to kids, guess what happened? That's right. The number of kids who smoked PLUMMETED.

Government didn't always raise children in this country, it was other people who did. I forget who that was now, I think we called them...........PARENTS! Yes, that's what we called them.

Government isn't raising kids now... I don't know anyone who sends there kids to the "Government Parenting Facility #22.)

But let's look at part of the problem. Back in the days you pine for, Dad had a good union job, so Mom could stay home with the kids. Your side kind of fucked that whole situation up, so both mom and dad had to go to work in the 1970's...

You don't know what he and the shrink discussed. Batman would have eventually came around to the theater near his home. He didn't have to say that's why he chose that theater, it's just a common theme among mass shooters that they commit their crimes in gun-free zones.

Except no mass shooter has ever made that claim. Most of them aren't really sane or organized enough to think that way, to start with. They pick out targets that either have signifigance to them or that they can just kill a lot of people at.

Trump never said anything about race. It was commie Mayors and Governors who kept it going to make the country look as bad as possible for the election. You know, the season of love. It's the same reason that all of a sudden after the election, they want to open up schools, restaurant and bars in commie areas. The virus is much worse now than when they closed them down. But they wanted to ruin the economy as much as possible for the election regardless how many lives they destroyed, how many kids committed suicide, how many businesses were forced to close for good. This is how power hungry Nazis think.

You just said you don't read my links anymore.

Just type in "Limbaugh Arrest Jeff Christie", you'll find plenty of links talking about it.

The problem is you don't know what you are talking about. There are plenty of great, safe, clean places to live in Cuyahoga county, but they are all or predominately white. Do you think Geraldo would be living here if what you say is true? God knows how many millions he's worth, but he moved here to be near his in-laws, which he could easily afford to move them out as well if he wanted.

Guy, I've been to your city. It's a dump. I was there for a week, and I was actually depressed, it was like a dystopian Sci-Fi novel.

YOu are one of these people who sees the past through rose-colored glasses, aren't you. I grew up in the 1970's, and it was kind of a miserable experience, actually. The Republicans had acheived their dream of demolishing the middle class and we had hyper inflation. Sure you had to go to a drive in to see a movie, but how often did you do that? I think I maybe went once or twice a year, and usually it was something big like Star Wars or Jaws.

The point is you didn't order it on pay-per-view, you had to put effort into going out and seeing a movie. When I was a kid my mother couldn't keep me in the house during summer. It was eat breakfast and outside I went. Came home for lunch, and outside I went. Came in for supper, and outside I went either to play with my friends or working with my father on side jobs. We never stayed in the house. Kids got a lot of exercise when I was young.

Obesity is not a food problem, it's an exercise problem.

Sure.. all those things are problems. But McDonald's hawking unhealthy food is part of the problem, as well.

Hey, going back to smoking, when they finally prevented big tobacco from marketing to kids, guess what happened? That's right. The number of kids who smoked PLUMMETED.

No, the control freak Nazis kept increasing taxes and smoking was not affordable to kids. In my time in order to be a cool kid, you took up smoking. Smoking back then was as common as being on facebook today.

If kids got the exercise we did as children, they could eat at McDonald's every day and not gain a pound. You just burn it off.

Government isn't raising kids now... I don't know anyone who sends there kids to the "Government Parenting Facility #22.)

But let's look at part of the problem. Back in the days you pine for, Dad had a good union job, so Mom could stay home with the kids. Your side kind of fucked that whole situation up, so both mom and dad had to go to work in the 1970's...

Our side didn't fuck up anything--unions did. They kept getting so greedy that the American consumer would no longer buy their products. So companies were forced to leave the state or country to provide cheaper products. If you were based in reality, unions couldn't last forever. It was a bubble, no different than the housing or tech bubble. All bubbles burst.

Except no mass shooter has ever made that claim. Most of them aren't really sane or organized enough to think that way, to start with. They pick out targets that either have signifigance to them or that they can just kill a lot of people at.

Oh please. What was the largest mass shooting in our country? That's right, the Vegas shooting. The guy was a successful realtor. He was a millionaire.

No-gun zones are rare these days. A few places won't allow guns, but most do because gun carriers were boycotting their businesses if they didn't. So when a shooter selects a business in a gun-free zone, it was deliberately.

Guy, I've been to your city. It's a dump. I was there for a week, and I was actually depressed, it was like a dystopian Sci-Fi novel.

You were downtown for crying out loud. You never went anywhere or did anything. Trust me, there are plenty of places you'd be happy to live in if you had to move here. For instance Independence, the city where office Loehmann was from is a completely safe and great suburb. It's only ten minutes from where I live. It's a bit pricey, but clean, active, beautiful streets and safe. Small mom and pop stores and restaurants downtown, you can walk anytime day or night with no problems. It's why Loehmann wanted to leave. Too boring for a police officer there.

What you should do is street view some of our cities: Solon, Brecksville, Broadview Hts, Olmsted falls or Olmstead Twp, Middleburg Hts, and many more. Tell me you wouldn't want to live in any of these places.

The point is you didn't order it on pay-per-view, you had to put effort into going out and seeing a movie. When I was a kid my mother couldn't keep me in the house during summer. It was eat breakfast and outside I went. Came home for lunch, and outside I went. Came in for supper, and outside I went either to play with my friends or working with my father on side jobs. We never stayed in the house. Kids got a lot of exercise when I was young.

Obesity is not a food problem, it's an exercise problem.

yes, I'm sure your rosie reimagining is fine... I kind of remember the 1970's as kind of dismal time to grow up. I envy these kids today.

Our side didn't fuck up anything--unions did. They kept getting so greedy that the American consumer would no longer buy their products. So companies were forced to leave the state or country to provide cheaper products. If you were based in reality, unions couldn't last forever. It was a bubble, no different than the housing or tech bubble. All bubbles burst.

Again, I keep having this image of you working at a Rape Crisis Center and saying, "That's what you get for dressing like a slut!!!" Sorry, working people demanding a living wage to raise a family was not Greed. Greed is a CEO who runs his company badly and still insists on his golden parachute of eight figures. that's what Greed looks like.

If the wealth were divided equitably, every family could be upper middle class. As Herbert Hoover said, the problem with Capitalism is Capitalists, they are too damned greedy.

Oh please. What was the largest mass shooting in our country? That's right, the Vegas shooting. The guy was a successful realtor. He was a millionaire.

Which has nothing to do with imaginary "Gun Free Zones". The guy pretty much checked into his hotel with his full arsenal. He picked a concert where he could kill a maximum number of people.

You were downtown for crying out loud. You never went anywhere or did anything.

No, I was absolutely terrified.... Holy cow, the only thing missing were the fucking Zombies. And a couple of people I saw almost qualified.

On the other hand, Downtown Chicago is a showcase of shops, theaters, museums, hotels... There are some shitty parts of the city, but our downtown is rather nice. Or it least, it was until Trump Plague and Trump Riots happened.

Small mom and pop stores and restaurants downtown, you can walk anytime day or night with no problems. It's why Loehmann wanted to leave. Too boring for a police officer there.

Well, that and his coworkers wanted to fire him because he was a loose cannon.

What you should do is street view some of our cities: Solon, Brecksville, Broadview Hts, Olmsted falls or Olmstead Twp, Middleburg Hts, and many more. Tell me you wouldn't want to live in any of these places.

Naw, Your state is kind of an embarrassment, what happens when you let the GOP and One Percenters fuck the working class.

Forum List

Back