Pelosi On SCOTUS Pick: “If You Breathe Air, Drink Water, Eat Food.....This Is a Very Bad Decision

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She has an epic meltdown of epic incoherent proportions! Don't believe me? Steve McGarrett presents her full quote:

[Pelosi: It’s a very hostile appointment… Lovely family, I’m sure. But as far as your family is concerned, uh, uh, if you breathe air, drink water, eat food, take medicine or in any other way interact with the courts this is a very bad decision.]

Yet this woman with her fellow Democrats unanimously voted for him for the 10th Circuit.

PS: She's married to a Jew! That should tell you something right there!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/pelosi-loses-trumps-scotus-pick-breathe-air-drink-water-eat-food-bad-decision-video/

Last edited:
Of course she did. And she would have no matter who it was.

I'd wager that her reaction, and that of many on Capitol hill, was scripted well before the actual announcement.

She's a kabuki actress and nothing more....so are most of them for that matter. Our government is dysfunctional as hell due to people exactly like that crazy hag.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Pelosi.

You know, "We have to pass it before we know what's in it" Pelosi.

What a moron and to think those idiots keep re-electing her to Congress.

She and her hubby have done quite well.

Those of you on the left need only look as far as who your "leader" is in the House to understand why the American people have stopped listening to your message. Nancy Pelosi is a first class ditz yet she has a position of power in your party. Not to tell you how to fix something that I'm more than happy to see become increasingly broken but why would anyone not recognize that you need new leadership?

• Banned
Those of you on the left need only look as far as who your "leader" is in the House to understand why the American people have stopped listening to your message. Nancy Pelosi is a first class ditz yet she has a position of power in your party. Not to tell you how to fix something that I'm more than happy to see become increasingly broken but why would anyone not recognize that you need new leadership?
But who would they replace her with?

Weapons Grade Stupidity keep that sociopath in DC.

We need to reopen our asylum system and get these libturds PROFESSIONALLY medicated and placed under adult supervision.

Much like with the ACA, she has no idea what Gorsuch is about because she hasn't bothered to find out. She just knows he's Trump's pick and liberals have decided to oppose everything Trump and the GOP come up with.

"“If You Breathe Air, Drink Water, Eat Food.....This Is a Very Bad Decision"
- Funny coming from one of the members of the Party that totaled Michigan's water supply then tried to hand Palestinians billions of dollars while leaving Michigan residents without useable water. :p

Forum List

Back