Pelosi lays blame on MAGA Republicans for 'undermining the safety' of trans people after deadly Colorado gay nightclub shooting

Goes without saying the demented Left, Piglosi included, are going to blame MAGA ....

...so was the shooter wearing a MAGA hat? did he stormed the nightclub yelling "this is MAGA country" ? did they find a Q manifesto with him? I mean.......:cuckoo:

The lunatic Left is so predictable it's boring. :rolleyes:

Goes without saying the demented Left, Piglosi included, are going to blame MAGA ....

...so was the shooter wearing a MAGA hat? did he stormed the nightclub yelling "this is MAGA country" ? did they find a Q manifesto with him? I mean.......:cuckoo:

The lunatic Left is so predictable it's boring. :rolleyes:
I know, they act just like the piously perverted right.

A guy named Stephen Paddock killed about 50 people attending a Country Concert a couple of years ago in Vegas and Pelosi never said a word. Was it a hate crime? The FBI didn' say much either.

police have not yet said it's a hate crime, well they should say, because it clearly is

Trump is responsible for anything and everything goingbon right now, to invlude Paul Pelosi's bitched gay blowjob turnes assault.

If you don't believe it just ask Nancy.

:p

Pelosi is

Funny, in the article, after Nancy goes on her hateful diatribe against republicans, the article reports:
No motive has yet been determined for the attack.

Sounds like a pre-defense of what Paul may have been up to.

I don't remember any soldiers dying on Omaha Beach wearing nylons and skirts!

Maybe a few ...

bill_millin.jpeg

The Pelosi Family is twisted. Nancy taking her grandchildren to a perverted parade.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-San Francisco, apparently learned her lesson on riding in a classic car a few years ago when hers broke down halfway and she had to walk to the Civic Center in heels. This time she was in a new white BMW convertible, grandchildren on each side of her.

This too.

Forum List

Back