Nancy Pelosi marked Transgender Remembrance Day

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi marked Transgender Remembrance Day by tearing into MAGA Republicans and implicating them in the Colorado LBGTQ night club shooting that left five dead overnight.

Five people died when a 22-year-old opened fire at Club Q in Colorado Springs Saturday night, and 18 others were injured.

'As our nation marks Transgender Day of Remembrance, the House Democratic Caucus mourns the countless Americans stolen away by the scourge of transphobic violence, a crisis that continues to disproportionately harm trans people of color,' Pelosi said in a statement.

Pelosi, who is stepping down from Democratic leadership in January, went on: 'That fight remains more urgent than ever, as right-wing extremists target transgender Americans' most fundamental rights and freedoms. Whether spouting dangerous rhetoric from cable news desks or openly bullying schoolchildren from the halls of power, MAGA Republicans are cruelly undermining the safety and well-being of our transgender community.'

Comment:
This is another great example of Nancy Pelosi's crazy liberal conspiracy theories.
This reminds me of another crazy Democrat conspiracy theory when Hillary said that Bill's infidelities were a "vast right wing conspiracy".
Pelosi gives a whole new dimension to the meaning of despicableness.
Notice that the Media/Democrats/Pelosi never accused Darrell Brooks of a hate crime,
They never took a knee for those victims of hate.
The Left has an unbridgeable credibility gap.

The odds are that this is a fratricide crime, not a hate crime.
But we shall see.
Pelosi never misses a chance to spread her hate and fear.

Last edited:
A pre-defense of what Paul was up to that night? Why wasn't the security system turned on that night?

We know the Pelosi Family is twisted as Nancy took her grandchildren to a degenerate parade in SF that included all sorts of perversion including open S&M and other perversities.

Twisted family.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi marked Transgender Remembrance Day by tearing into MAGA Republicans and implicating them in the Colorado LBGTQ night club shooting that left five dead overnight.

Five people died when a 22-year-old opened fire at Club Q in Colorado Springs Saturday night, and 18 others were injured.

'As our nation marks Transgender Day of Remembrance, the House Democratic Caucus mourns the countless Americans stolen away by the scourge of transphobic violence, a crisis that continues to disproportionately harm trans people of color,' Pelosi said in a statement.

Pelosi, who is stepping down from Democratic leadership in January, went on: 'That fight remains more urgent than ever, as right-wing extremists target transgender Americans' most fundamental rights and freedoms. Whether spouting dangerous rhetoric from cable news desks or openly bullying schoolchildren from the halls of power, MAGA Republicans are cruelly undermining the safety and well-being of our transgender community.'

Comment:
This is another great example of Nancy Pelosi's crazy liberal conspiracy theories.
This reminds me of another crazy Democrat conspiracy theory when Hillary said that Bill's infidelities were a "vast right wing conspiracy".
Notice that the Media/Democrats/Pelosi never accused Darrell Brooks of a hate crime,
Was her husbands lovers spat with the Gimp one of those tranny hate crimes or just 2 really gay dudes getting crazy with some tools?

What about Gimp rights?

1668990244298.png

The odds are that this is fratricide crime, not a hate crime.
But we shall see.
Pelosi never misses a chance to spread her hate and fear.
What I'm wondering is how this nut can make death threats against his own mother, to use guns or a bomb to kill her yet is still walking free, with ACCESS to guns. I'm reasonably sure that anyone doing that in a red state would be jumping through some major hoops.

Comment:
I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers up for the families of the deceased, if they're still speaking, that is. Nancy Pelosi is wrong to blame all Republicans for this. Most of us live and let live. But smearing half the nation for the sins of one serial murderer is wrong. And smearing Republicans only for this is madness. It takes a very mentally sick person to blame innocent people for the crime of one. I won't miss this liar, and I hope she is impeached for her irresponsible words that are filled hatefulness for her adversaries. I think that she knows better, too. She's just following the Alinsky chaos stage to destroy this free nation. Because spewing a lie like that serves division only.

Last edited:
Somehow I can't imagine the leftist Speaker when I was a young man, Carl Albert, taking time to celebrate a remembrance for sexual deviancy. Even hard core libs didn't go for that shit back then.

Comment:
With Nancy stepping down that's one less Fag Fan in a position of power to shove the Gay Mafia Agenda down America's throat...

And what-the-hell is "Transgender Remembrance Day"? Freaks of Nature and sexual perverts and deviants are best forgotten quietly and quickly.

What I am curious about is why they want to remember it, after they went through such pain to have it chopped off in the first place.
Our country is either about freedom or it isn't. But I'm surprised of people who weren't sympathetic of the pain-filled killing of 70,000,000 innocent human beings who would have been future American citizens are waving the flag about other kinds of killings. I don't care for killing of human beings, without a due process hearing, across the board.

Comment:

Had it been a Muslim that shot up the club, she would have blamed the guns and ignored Muslims’ intolerance of LBGTQ.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back