List of Liberal attacks on Conservatives

Classic libstain double talk. Goebbels could take lesson from you. Now later, blather rinse and repeat.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have shit to argue with except trollfuckery and tantrums.
Go now, you've been dismissed.
PS: If you don't wind up on a No Fly List for the crap you've been spewing, I'll eat a MAGA hat, because I guarantee you that the crap you let fly is going to get a lot of attention from the appropriate people. Our national security doesn't look fondly on people who excuse the actions of terrorists, for any reason.
You have put a giant bullseye on your ass, and if you don't get that, you're even dumber than I thought. Same goes for your dumbass friends.
No fly lists don't concern me troll. I don't fly. You libtards are the ones excusing terrorists. You seem more like Goebbels with each passing moment.
Youre projecting again..
5ttp3xrantt11.jpg

Classic libstain double talk. Goebbels could take lesson from you. Now later, blather rinse and repeat.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have shit to argue with except trollfuckery and tantrums.
PS: If you don't wind up on a No Fly List for the crap you've been spewing, I'll eat a MAGA hat, because I guarantee you that the crap you let fly is going to get a lot of attention from the appropriate people. Our national security doesn't look fondly on people who excuse the actions of terrorists, for any reason.
You have put a giant bullseye on your ass, and if you don't get that, you're even dumber than I thought. Same goes for your dumbass friends.
No fly lists don't concern me troll. I don't fly. You libtards are the ones excusing terrorists. You seem more like Goebbels with each passing moment.
Youre projecting again..
5ttp3xrantt11.jpg
And you are emulating Goebbels again, liar.

Youre projecting again..
5ttp3xrantt11.jpg
And you are emulating Goebbels again, liar.
Your claims on Hillary and Waco are false. Youre the propagandist.

What should patriots conclude from this thread, and especially from the Original Post?

Simple: we're cleaving into two hostile nations, who happen to share the same geography. Like Northern Ireland, or pre-1990 Yugoslavia, or Sri Lanka ...

We're not there yet, not even close, but the possibility of a genuine civil war is now more than just a dystopian science-fiction novel theme. Before we get there, events will have to occur that change mass consciousness -- we cannot now predict what they'll be.

In light of this, what should patriots do?

The big thing, which they will not do is: if you're living in 'Blue' area, move to 'Red' one, preferably in a Red State. But this involves such a huge life-change -- one of the three most stressful events in life, along with divorce and the death of a loved one -- that few will do it. Jew stayed in Germany, whites stayed in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

But what all patriots should do is to to prepare.

Most people, most patriots, will not do this. Ukrainians knew that there was a real possibility of a Russian invasion. How many were prepared when it actually happened? What psychologists call "normalcy bias" is too strong.

Owning an AR15 is just common sense ... and many patriots have one. But being able to sit out a serious, prolonged disruption in the supply network is even more important. And being organized with like-minded people in your area (like the people at the USCPT.org are) is also vital. If you haven't started, now's the time.

Forum List

Back