Pelosi hopes to offer SALT relief in infrastructure package

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So the Democrats are now pushing for tax cuts for the rich. What delicious irony.

So the Democrats are now pushing for tax cuts for the rich. What delicious irony.
Oh, that's weird I heard that they *checks notes*

Just talked about raising taxes and we had topics complaining about it on this very board....huh...weird. Well someone is full of shit. No way it's a moderator here though...y'all are such normal people.

Just talked about raising taxes and we had topics complaining about it on this very board....huh...weird. Well someone is full of shit. No way it's a moderator here though...y'all are such normal people.
Uhh... Did you not read the article? Do you not understand it?

It's Politico... I would think it would be a trustworthy site for you... o.0

So if I'm reading this right, high-income earners in high-tax liberal states will be paying more in taxes, thanks to Joe Biden's idiotic economic policies.

Changes to the State and Local Tax (SALT) Deduction - Explained

Stand by for the massive exodus of business-owners and wealthy folks leaving states like New York, Illinois, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Minnesota etc....

So if I'm reading this right, high-income earners in high-tax liberal states will be paying more in taxes, thanks to Joe Biden's idiotic economic policies.

Changes to the State and Local Tax (SALT) Deduction - Explained

Stand by for the massive exodus of business-owners and wealthy folks leaving states like New York, Illinois, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Minnesota etc....
You are not reading it right.

Pelosi and other Democrats like to note that the 2017 tax law’s benefits mostly went to the rich and to corporations. But repealing the SALT cap also would overwhelmingly help the wealthy — households earning at least seven figures a year would get the majority of the benefits, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.

I have been saying this was coming for months. You dumb fucking Biden voters just voted for a huge tax break for the wealthy.

You were lied to, you fucking idiot sheep. Congratulations.

Now Biden is giving a huge tax cut to his rich friends. I thought you leftists didn’t like that.

Just once more....you people are fucking retarded.

Math really isn’t your thing is it. Taxes are way beyond your ability to comprehend. Maybe we should give you and AOC the same amount of thought. Zero.

This is a huge deal we all knew was coming if Biden got elected.

Nice big fat tax cut for Biden and Pelosi’s rich friends.

Just incredible.

This is more then just tax relief for the rich...this is also, tax relief for Dems State Governments that have massive tax rates on their citizens, and who have been suffering the consequences with businesses and job creators fleeing the States...this was going on in NY and California for some time

This is more then just tax relief for the rich...this is also, tax relief for Dems State Governments that have massive tax rates on their citizens, and who have been suffering the consequences with businesses and job creators fleeing the States...this was going on in NY and California for some time

Absolutely, the rest of the country is bailing out failed Democrat governance. It is disgusting,

Biden voters, why did you vote for a huge tax cut for Biden and Pelosi’s rich friends?

Forum List

Back