Pelosi Has Not Bought $25 Million Mansion In Florida

This is what your propagandists depend upon. That even after they lie to you, you will continues to believe the lie even after it has been debunked.

This encourages them to make up more bullshit. Because you will get right back in line for more.

You DESERVE to be lied to.
What the media did to Trump for over 4years was a disgrace. Still are. And all of this with the deep swamp telling us they know better. Screwing over the American people is now right front and center. And internationally the threats of wars are in two theatres now. This is brutal. All of the talk. All of the destruction of those with different opinions. People have been destroyed for making statements most have done. So let us say there are lies. There may be. But Progs are champions in this. The D list is holding the heads in blood of the vile Deplorables. And that is exactly what the Progs are. The D list with backing.

She is grooming AOC to take over when she leaves

I doubt AOC will stay long, she seems already disgruntled with the way Congress works. AOC seems to really want change and better the world, Pelosi is just more Washington greedy corporate backing scum.

Also, you get the feeling that AOC and Pelosi don't get along to well, so I doubt Pelosi is grooming her.

Well, it looks like the propagandists of the Trumptard echo chamber have lied once again to the parroting rube herd.

“This is completely false,” said Drew Hammill, deputy chief of staff for the speaker. “There’s no such pending sale, nor is the family looking or interested.”

The $25 million mansion in question is pending sale, which means the property has found a buyer. It’s just not Pelosi.

“I have no idea where the rumor started in regards to Nancy Pelosi,” says the listing agent, Beth Bourque with Southern Shore Properties, who has been swamped with calls for the last week asking about the supposed Pelosi purchase.

I have no doubt the rube herd will still continue to line up to have their buckets of piss refilled by the usual sources, because they always do, even though they have been lied to hundreds, if not thousands, of times by these hacks. We are way, way, way beyond the "fool me twice" paradigm.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-1-05-36-PM-1536x967.png

Notice how Sean Hannity took those rumors and stated the purchase as a fact:

hannity-tweet-pelosi.jpg

d-souza-tweet-pelosi.jpg
Interesting.

While Pelosi IS a repulsive psychopath who belongs behind bars, your diligence in putting this fake news to rest is appreciated. :)

So how relieved are the people of Florida right now? That had to be scary, the thought of Pelosi living there would bring down property values extremely fast and extremely low. Good news for Florida! Bad news for California.

Why is it a relief to lefties that the Speaker didn't spend a lousy 5 million when she and her husband are worth an estimated 325 million? Paul Pelosi is being investigated for insider trading but of course the democrat dominated "justice" dept is reluctant to pursue it.

What the media did to Trump for over 4years was a disgrace. Still are. And all of this with the deep swamp telling us they know better. Screwing over the American people is now right front and center. And internationally the threats of wars are in two theatres now. This is brutal. All of the talk. All of the destruction of those with different opinions. People have been destroyed for making statements most have done. So let us say there are lies. There may be. But Progs are champions in this. The D list is holding the heads in blood of the vile Deplorables. And that is exactly what the Progs are. The D list with backing.

Neither Pelosi nor her husband bought any property in Florida.. That's a lie.

So how relieved are the people of Florida right now? That had to be scary, the thought of Pelosi living there would bring down property values extremely fast and extremely low. Good news for Florida! Bad news for California.

Its a lie. Neither Pelosi nor her husband bought property in Florida.

Its a lie. Neither Pelosi nor her husband bought property in Florida.
That is why I commented that the people in the state of Florida must be relieved that Pelosi isn't moving there and bringing property values down. Great news for Floridians and more terrible news for Californians.

Well, it looks like the propagandists of the Trumptard echo chamber have lied once again to the parroting rube herd.

“This is completely false,” said Drew Hammill, deputy chief of staff for the speaker. “There’s no such pending sale, nor is the family looking or interested.”

The $25 million mansion in question is pending sale, which means the property has found a buyer. It’s just not Pelosi.

“I have no idea where the rumor started in regards to Nancy Pelosi,” says the listing agent, Beth Bourque with Southern Shore Properties, who has been swamped with calls for the last week asking about the supposed Pelosi purchase.

I have no doubt the rube herd will still continue to line up to have their buckets of piss refilled by the usual sources, because they always do, even though they have been lied to hundreds, if not thousands, of times by these hacks. We are way, way, way beyond the "fool me twice" paradigm.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-1-05-36-PM-1536x967.png

Notice how Sean Hannity took those rumors and stated the purchase as a fact:

hannity-tweet-pelosi.jpg

d-souza-tweet-pelosi.jpg

That's worth a thread?

Slow day for material? Always, just make it up Democracks

I never heard she purchased a mansion.

California is a "dumpster fire", Pelosi is a big contributor. Everyone recognizes that with one problem, leftists are intellectually dishonest and twisted and can't come to terms with the fact they ran their flagship State into the ground.

I don't care what you libs say or what the libnet says...she bought a mansion...it may not be in Florida but she did buy out of state....just give it a few weeks you will see that I'm right....

Pelosi's husband is wealthy real estate developer. So he bought a house that he intends to make a profit on?

I'm shocked!!

Its hard work getting facts and information on bills & policy's.
So Easy to bad talk about some when they trip, wear an odd out fit or other such tripe. & if there are not enough true things going on the media or some hell bent person will be happy to make up or pass on a lie.

Pelosi's husband is wealthy real estate developer. So he bought a house that he intends to make a profit on?

I'm shocked!!
And you got that from the libnet?...the truth will come out in a couple of weeks when no one is paying attention...I do know Pelosi hates NorCal and has been spending most of her time in DC....so I won't be shocked to see she has purchased a home outside of CA....

Forum List

Back