Pharmaceutical billionaire’s son buys $33 MILLION mansion in exclusive Sydney suburb after pocketing $10.7 BILLION thanks to Covid-19 vaccine rollout

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Pharmaceutical billionaire’s son buys $33 MILLION mansion in exclusive Sydney suburb after pocketing $10.7 BILLION thanks to Covid-19 vaccine rollout

Florian Struengmann is new owner of $33 million five-bedroom Mosman home

His father is an investor with interests in BioNTech who developed the Covid vaccine

His purchase is the most expensive home sale in Sydney’s North Shore

The house has panoramic water views, swimming pool, spa, gym and man cave
By Eliza Mcphee for Daily Mail

Struengmann’s father, Andreas and Uncle Thomas, founded the German generic drug manufacturer Hexal in 1986 before selling it and a stake in Eon Labs for more than $9 billion.

Their stake in Germany’s BioNTech has also added $10.7 billion each to their name through the sale of the Pfizer Covid vaccine.

Don't worry folks, cause the vaccines were and are about stopping the spread of covid and it will according to msnbc, Richard Maddow.

Its isn't about world control and using the lure of mass wealth and enticing riches to get the ceos of the big pharma to carry it out.

Naaah

As we can see. Cause the vaccines have clearly worked in stopping the spread as Richard Maddow told us.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, I guess you are Trumper and I'm not? Ohhhh waaaaait, that's not how that's supposed to be.

I thought us Trump cultists would do anything our dear leader would do and say.

Uhhhhh, waaaait. Me not doing what Trump did makes me what as a Trump voter? A Trump cultist??

Hey moonidiot. Give us one thing you disagreed with about obama. One thing. That's all moonpie.

Just one. Watch this folks.

His father is an investor with interests in BioNTech who developed the Covid vaccine

Struengmann’s father, Andreas and Uncle Thomas, founded the German generic drug manufacturer Hexal in 1986 before selling it and a stake in Eon Labs for more than $9 billion.

Their stake in Germany’s BioNTech has also added $10.7 billion each to their name through the sale of the Pfizer Covid vaccine.

Don't worry folks, cause the vaccines were and are about stopping the spread of covid and it will according to msnbc, Richard Maddow.

Its isn't about world control and using the lure of mass wealth and enticing riches to get the ceos of the big pharma to carry it out.

Naaah

As we can see. Cause the vaccines have clearly worked in stopping the spread as Richard Maddow told us.
These ———————-n pigs!!!!!

Check out the Vid I posted Owl “ where you own nothing” post.

Huge corporations are controlling and dictating so much of our lives they should be included in the Nuremberg 2.0 that’s to come.

Oh, I guess you are Trumper and I'm not? Ohhhh waaaaait, that's not how that's supposed to be.

I thought us Trump cultists would do anything our dear leader would do and say.

Uhhhhh, waaaait. Me not doing what Trump did makes me what as a Trump voter? A Trump cultist??

Hey moonidiot. Give us one thing you disagreed with about obama. One thing. That's all moonpie.

Just one. Watch this folks.
How does Oblama have anything to do with Trump throwing money at the pharma industry?

These ———————-n pigs!!!!!

Check out the Vid I posted Owl “ where you own nothing” post.

Huge corporations are controlling and dictating so much of our lives they should be included in the Nuremberg 2.0 that’s to come.
That is their goal, I have tried for thirty years to alert people what was going on yet they told me I had a bad attitude.

Naaah

I wish I had invented the vaccine.

How does Oblama have anything to do with Trump throwing money at the pharma industry?
Not one eh moonpie? Do you have an obama blowup doll in your house with nuts to pop on your cheeks at night?

Again you make no sense with the homoerotic tales you fantasize about.
That's what I thought moonpie. You are a pathetic cultist of your democrat world globalist overlords and a trained parrot who should shunned and you are. Hence the reason I have you on ignore but once and a while read your dreck.

Then I prove my point by showing to everyone precisely what you are by illustrating it.

Back on ignore monkey.

Look everyone, the initiation for all new members into their leftist globalist cult.

Naaah

I certainly hope the place is constructed of the skulls and other bones of all the vaccine victims; a black blasphemous memorial raised in reverence to the recent and soon to be dead.

Naaah

What did Florian Struengmann do wrong that you are angry about?

Forum List

Back