Pelosi Bought $25 Million, 11,000 sq ft Beachside Mansion…in DeSantis’ State of Florida!

Republicans are so jealous of wealth
Yeah, Republicans are always complaining about income inequality. What is more fun is watching you sheep bitch and whine about “fair share” and then defending those you worship for their wealth discrepancy over you.

Running out of the hell hole in San Francisco that she helped create.

And beachside, eh. So no concern about the rising sea levels from the non-existent "climate crisis".

But her insider trading through her husband sure has paid off very well.

Twitter account @NancyTracker, titled the ‘Nancy Pelosi Portfolio Tracker’ tweeted a photo of an unbelievably beautiful beach home, and explained it’s Pelosi’s newly purchased $25 million, 11,000 square foot beach house.
However, despite having perfectly good beaches and ocean views in her own home state of California, Pelosi’s beach house is in…Florida!
The Twitter account posted multiple photos of the mansion showing the luxurious grounds. The account captioned the photos: “Nancy Pelosi just bought an 11,000 square foot $25 million mansion in Florida. Someone doesn’t want to pay exorbitant taxes in her home state she has ruined. Climate change and global warming thrown out the door.”
Citizen Free Press reported the story and noted that the Speaker has paid an awful lot of money to be “governed by” Republican Governor Ron DeSantis.
The state’s low taxes, open businesses, educational freedom, and more, are all very appealing to those who have been burdened by liberal policies…including Pelosi, who apparently does not want to live under her own legislation.

Gee, what could be wrong with California? You'd think she'd want to retire to the state she represented so many, many, many years. She has to retire to a Red State because she fouled her nest?

Yes.

Yeah, Republicans are always complaining about income inequality. What is more fun is watching you sheep bitch and whine about “fair share” and then defending those you worship for their wealth discrepancy over you.
I like the part where you guys have to make up a story about Pelosi buying a $25 million mansion in FLORIDA

See? Pelosi is wealthy too!

I like the part where you guys have to make up a story about Pelosi buying a $25 million mansion in FLORIDA

The reality is Pelosi is a wealthy elite that you people worship no matter what.

I like the part where you people think Pelosi cares about you and is not wealthy elite.

The reality is Pelosi is a wealthy elite that you people worship no matter what.

I like the part where you people think Pelosi cares about you and is not wealthy elite.

Difference is Pelosi wants to raise HER OWN taxes

Wealthy Republicans want to slash benefits to the poor

Pelosi said it herself….. at a certain point, people have enough money yet doesn’t want to answer about how much money she has. Also, how much more will she pay in taxes despite wanting to have her taxes raised?

Pelosi wants more control of over funnelling around others peoples money aka taxes as she and her corrupt ass family makes millions $$$ after insuring that the money finds its way to their pockets. Her fucking son JUNIOR was taking bribes from an Ukrainian energy company (not the same one as Hunter though).

Forum List

Back