Pelosi buys $25 million mansion in the Free State of Florida

Do you think DeathSantis is going to affect Pelosi's life?

choose to live right next to us. They say that our life is wrong yet they want to feel protected by being around us
I'm impressed good poster Weather53.
You live on Jupiter Island? Those are nice digs. Pretty secure place for a residence.

After all you've got...or had....Michael Jordan, Phil Mickleson, Greg Norman, Burt Reynolds (then he died), Alan Jackson, Kid Rock, et al.
So, it seems she should be safe. Tidal surge or not.

----------------------------------------------

What does an old hag like pelosi need with 4th or 5th home in florida?

To flip?
It's being done all the time.
Honest.
-------------------------------------------

BTW, I read all of those terms of fear & dread from the misogynistic, intimidated-by-assertive-women types who called her "bitch", "hag" an so on (but thankfully, so far, have not used the 'c'-word that those type are so fond of.)

Well, but then, it is an internet chatroom and some like to let their id out for some fresh air sometimes.

So if they have a cathartic primal scream about a strong woman who they fear.....well, it probably does them good.

And maybe keeps those quivering types from going postal?

To flip?
It's being done all the time.
Honest.
-------------------------------------------

BTW, I read all of those terms of fear & dread from the misogynistic, intimidated-by-assertive-women types who called her "bitch", "hag" an so on (but thankfully, so far, have not used the 'c'-word that those type are so fond of.)

Well, but then, it is an internet chatroom and some like to let their id out for some fresh air sometimes.

So if they have a cathartic primal scream about a strong woman who they fear.....well, it probably does them good.

And maybe keeps those quivering types from going postal?
Do you actually think anyone fears Pelosi? You are delusional if you do. Scorn, detest, maybe even hate. She is the epitome of a crooked politician that has used her position to enrich herself and her family at the expense of the rest of us.

Are some here alleging they choose their state of residence by the political party of whatever governor is in office at the time of the purchase?

Knuckleheadism?

Forum List

Back