Pelosi buys $25 million mansion in the Free State of Florida

"For a group which constantly gripes about the way he governs, Democrats sure don’t seem to mind being governed by Ron DeSantis"

so there you have it! hypocrat much?:dunno:

I do not believe this at all. Not true. Even she is not that goofy. It makes no sense.

BTW, I read all of those terms of fear & dread from the misogynistic, intimidated-by-assertive-women types who called her "bitch", "hag" an so on (but thankfully, so far, have not used the 'c'-word that those type are so fond of.)
I’m sure the old hag has never used improper language during her 100 years in congress

"For a group which constantly gripes about the way he governs, Democrats sure don’t seem to mind being governed by Ron DeSantis"

so there you have it! hypocrat much?:dunno:

LOL Fake news!!! Another usual BS story for the gullible trumptards!

Conservative Media Makes Up a Fake Florida Mansion for Nancy Pelosi​

Anatomy of a viral lie.

Over the weekend, Conservatism Inc. found a new scandal to promote: A false report that Nancy Pelosi had purchased a $25 million mansion in Florida, home to 2024 hopeful, Gov. Ron DeSantis and former President Trump. To underscore: This story is false. Nancy Pelosi has not bought a $25 million mansion in Florida.

But watching how the fake news blew through the conservative ecosystem is illuminating.

The story appeared to get its start on a fringe webpage called Big League Politics.

In case you’re wondering about the sourcing, that @gabehoff tweet seems to have disappeared.

Drew Hammill, Pelosi's deputy chief of staff, told the Washington Examiner the speaker of the House has no interest in buying a house in the Sunshine State.

"This is completely false," Hammill said. "There’s no such pending sale nor is the family looking or interested."

Forum List

Back