Pelosi-Hammerer Criminal Complaint Released

There are no 4 or 5 Michelin star restaurants.

The max is 3.

Have a good day, pleb.
Gee I had no idea'r the Global Economy was in such
disrepair.
Both are plausible scenarios. Maybe Paul told them to take a coffee break so he could have his gay sex romp
Because Paul was NOT,I repeat,NoT,in his Boxers.
He was fully clothed.,I mean,following standard Hollywood
protocol.No need for actual clothing for a dress rehearsal.

I'm curious how the formal complaint handled the delicate matter of the disagreeable butt-fucking that led to a hammer fight.

"Complainant alleges his Grindr date engaged in non-consensual shit-dicking to the level of potential bodily injury and was forced to defend his damaged, throbbing rectum with a 16 oz. claw hammer".
You are a poster child for why we need to crack down on the proliferation (that means "spread") of fake news and misinformation.

You have not said one thing here that is even remotely connected to the reality of this situation.....but still here you are.

Another idiot with a public forum for your inane rambling.

Fake "news" like this is not only just plain stupid...it is damaging to our republic.

And since juveniles like you are incapable of monitoring their own impulse control....then yeah, the government is just going to have to ultimately do it for you.

WHY do you hate your own country so much?

Says the guy defending the special agent
You’re a retard. You show me where and how she has allegedly lied. Cite to her affidavit and then to anything that amounts to evidence that her statements were false or deceptive. You’re not good at identifying “contradictions” however. So, the prospect of you’re succeeding in that endeavor is microscopically small.
and CrusaderFrank pointed out FBI lied but according to you they take their oaths seriously.
You’re such a retard that you can’t distinguish between a universal statement and a properly limited statement. I’ll try again — just on the off chance that you might finally grasp it.

It can be simultaneously true that the FBI has suffered serious credibility problems as an institution AND ALSO that a young agent can nevertheless manage to be honest, under oath in an affidavit, about her allegations.
Claiming ambivalence and walking it back doesn't change what you've said previously.
Recognizing that there are almost no assertions regarding the FBI that can’t be subject to proper qualification is something a pinhead like you may never grasp.
Take this L and ice up son. Dismissed
Get a grip on reality, little girl, and try to get an education. B you urgently need it.

I do dismiss you. 👍

Here's your FBI that "takes oaths seriously"

View attachment 719816
Once again, evidence that some FBI agents may have lied on a search warrant application does not establish your retarded claim that “therefore all FBI agents lie.”

You’re far too stupid to realize how imbecilic your notions of logic are.

You’re a retard. You show me where and how she has allegedly lied. Cite to her affidavit and then to anything that amounts to evidence that her statements were false or deceptive. You’re not good at identifying “contradictions” however. So, the prospect of you’re succeeding in that endeavor is microscopically small.

You’re such a retard that you can’t distinguish between a universal statement and a properly limited statement. I’ll try again — just on the off chance that you might finally grasp it.

It can be simultaneously true that the FBI has suffered serious credibility problems as an institution AND ALSO that a young agent can nevertheless manage to be honest, under oath in an affidavit, about her allegations.

Recognizing that there are almost no assertions regarding the FBI that can’t be subject to proper qualification is something a pinhead like you may never grasp.

Get a grip on reality, little girl, and try to get an education. B you urgently need it.

I do dismiss you. 👍
Lolwhut?

Nice job idiot

1666131930134118.png

Once again, evidence that some FBI agents may have lied on a search warrant application does not establish your retarded claim that “therefore all FBI agents lie.”

You’re far too stupid to realize how imbecilic your notions of logic are.
Everybody lies dumbass. Cops, agents, doctors,lawyers to criminal shitbags

What it is is you admitting your fetish for dogs asses. No wonder you're defending the FBI and Pelosi. Birds of a feather
Your ongoing lack of comprehension and any hint of an ability to employ reason is in full display, rainBLOW.

It’s kind of sad in your case. Because your now clearly revealed inability to follow even the obvious nuances in an adult conversation reflect very poorly on your intelligence. And that’s sad because I noticed that (in other threads) you have shown some degree of insight into the problems we have in our society because of the modern American version of liberalism.

Once again, although clearly you don’t get it: I am not defending the FBI. In fact, I have clearly stated (often) that it needs to be fixed or entirely replaced.

Also, I have not defended Mr. Pelosi and I never support his evil wife. Again, you seem unable to make distinctions. About the Pelosi break-in incident with underpants-boi, my position has affirmed that it’s “curious,” as another member has put it. The initial account didn’t seem to add up. I even said it smells fishy.

Nonetheless, my advice has been (and remains) that we should take a wait and see attitude.

By contrast, your position has always been insistence on a rush to judgment. You’re rather irrational, kid.

Why would she? Because they can make up whatever they want and have the media report it as such. If you honestly don't believe it was a gay lover spat why were they both in their underwear at 230am, why was the glass busted from the INSIDE, why did the 911 call say "his name is David he is my friend"?

If you really think this dude David Depape walked nearly buck naked to Pelosi's home, snuck by all that security then magically teleported into the house this guy is some Jason Bourne type assassin
Yup, I dont believe any of it.

Your ongoing lack of comprehension and any hint of an ability to employ reason is in full display, rainBLOW.

It’s kind of sad in your case. Because your now clearly revealed inability to follow even the obvious nuances in an adult conversation reflect very poorly on your intelligence. And that’s sad because I noticed that (in other threads) you have shown some degree of insight into the problems we have in our society because of the modern American version of liberalism.

Once again, although clearly you don’t get it: I am not defending the FBI. In fact, I have clearly stated (often) that it needs to be fixed or entirely replaced.

Also, I have not defended Mr. Pelosi and I never support his evil wife. Again, you seem unable to make distinctions. About the Pelosi break-in incident with underpants-boi, my position has affirmed that it’s “curious,” as another member has put it. The initial account didn’t seem to add up. I even said it smells fishy.

Nonetheless, my advice has been (and remains) that we should take a wait and see attitude.

By contrast, your position has always been insistence on a rush to judgment. You’re rather irrational, kid.
Must suck, you typed all that and I didn't bother to read a line
How ya like that, faggot?

Yet, you reply to it anyway? You must be fearful of learning anything?

Indifferent. I don’t expect a shithead like you to ever be a man.
Learn what? You ramble like an incoherent tweaker? Noted

LOL oh noez some jackass online questions my manhood how will I ever recover

Type me another 5 paragraph love letter faggot

Learn what? You ramble like an incoherent tweaker? Noted
Actually, unlike you, I “speak” intelligently and honestly. Note that. Then gfy :fu:
LOL oh noez some jackass online questions my manhood how will I ever recover
You won’t. You’ll cry some more and internalize it.
Type me another 5 paragraph love letter
Solicit for your gay lifestyle on some other board, ya twink.

Forum List

Back