Pelosi: China is a "strong Democracy" and one of the 'Freest societies in the world".

Looks like every Democrat leader in DC has gone senile.

“We didn’t go there to change our policy. We still support the One China Policy. We go there to acknowledge the status quo is what our policy is. There was nothing disruptive about that. It was only about saying China is one of the freest societies in the world. Don’t take it from me. That’s from Freedom House.”

“It’s a strong democracy; courageous people,” she continued.

CLOWN, did it bother you when members of the GOP went to Taiwan? All good, mouth breather?

Savanna Guthrie should stick to interviewing Beyonce & Food Network chefs instead of trying to one up Pelosi who showed her where the bear shits in the buckwheat. She should also learn to stfu & just ask the question before she runs her yap nonstop & makes an ass out of herself like she just did.

Guthrie should try her hand at her own talk show at 4pm like the rest of the has beens have done so NBC can finally get rid of her.

Really?!? Since when do we refer to Taiwan as China?
We in the US don't, but the country's official name is the Republic of China ("ROC"), as distinguished from the country we colloquially refer to as China, which is officially the People's Republic of China ("PRC"). I have no idea what Pelosi was referring to when she made that statement, which is pretty much par for the course whenever she opens her mouth.

CLOWN, did it bother you when members of the GOP went to Taiwan? All good, mouth breather?

Savanna Guthrie should stick to interviewing Beyonce & Food Network chefs instead of trying to one up Pelosi who showed her where the bear shits in the buckwheat. She should also learn to stfu & just ask the question before she runs her yap nonstop & makes an ass out of herself like she just did.

Guthrie should try her hand at her own talk show at 4pm like the rest of the has beens have done so NBC can finally get rid of her.
Didn't bother me when Nazi Piglosi went either.

Did you have a point, Simp?

Forum List

Back