Pelosi: China is a "strong Democracy" and one of the 'Freest societies in the world".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Looks like every Democrat leader in DC has gone senile.

“We didn’t go there to change our policy. We still support the One China Policy. We go there to acknowledge the status quo is what our policy is. There was nothing disruptive about that. It was only about saying China is one of the freest societies in the world. Don’t take it from me. That’s from Freedom House.”

“It’s a strong democracy; courageous people,” she continued.

Of course. Sure.

Hell, the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the word "China" is freedom.

Let's do a country-related word association. Ready? Say the first word that comes to mind....

Belgium - WAFFLES

France - WINE

UK - JAMES BOND

Saudi Arabia - OIL

China - FREEDOM
:laughing0301:

Biden claimed that we have a zero-%-inflation rate.... And Pelosi tells us China is a free nation... Both of these ignorant fucks are insane... No lie is off limits now.. They see the Mar-a-logo fuck up is having the opposite affect than they wanted.. Midterms are going to be brutal for them.

This means democrats are in full blown panic mode and scared shitless of losing power.

Last edited:
A little over the top by Pelosi in her attempt to apologize to China and defuse the situation that's gone awry for America!

The worst Speaker of the House in history. Corrupted to the bone. Her husband is an Un convicted felon that has gotten away with getting a long prison sentence. We are a Banana Republic.....Dayo!

Nancy and the democrats want the US to try and have the same level of freedom and democracy those in China have

If only they can stop Trump......................................

Nancy and the democrats want the US to try and have the same level of freedom and democracy those in China have

THats scary as hell.. And conservatives and Christians will be treated like the Weiger Muslims are...

China held a council of war meeting why Pelosi was in Taiwan. The subject was how to do the most damage to the US. They decided the worst thing they could do was to let her return safely. Looks like they were right.

They now have their own Stasi police force.. So, it is coming...

1660154490075.png

A little over the top by Pelosi in her attempt to apologize to China and defuse the situation that's gone awry for America!
What situation when awry for America Donald H

Are you saying we should kowtow to the Chicoms on when and where Americans travel?

China held a council of war meeting why Pelosi was in Taiwan. The subject was how to do the most damage to the US. They decided the worst thing they could do was to let her return safely. Looks like they were right.
Blatant terrorism right there.

What situation when awry for America Donald H

Are you saying we should kowtow to the Chicoms on when and where Americans travel?
I'm saying that America got more of a response from China than it bargained for, and now Pelosi is attempting to walk it back, under the guidance of Biden and the Pentagon.

But I also feel it can be put on the back burner to make room for the domestic issue that is close to exploding in your faces.

I'm saying that America got more of a response from China than it bargained for, and now Pelosi is attempting to walk it back, under the guidance of Biden and the Pentagon.

But I also feel it can be put on the back burner to make room for the domestic issue that is close to exploding in your faces.
So you think we should bow down to the Chicoms simply because they own your Vegetable Messiah.

Fuck that.

“We didn’t go there to change our policy. We still support the One China Policy. We go there to acknowledge the status quo is what our policy is. There was nothing disruptive about that. It was only about saying China is one of the freest societies in the world. Don’t take it from me. That’s from Freedom House.”

Trying to think about this, is Pelosi Bidenesque or is Biden Pelosiesque?

Maybe we should ask Kamala Ding-Dong or Doddering Patrick Leahy. Right there is your President and the next three in line to be President. God help us!

You do realize she was referring to Taiwan and not Communist China I hope.

Forum List

Back