Pelosi Breaks Promise To Retire in 2022

I dunno for sure, but......but did Ms.Pelosi promise she wouldn't seek re-election to her District seat?

Or to the Speakership?

Could she still as the Rep for CA-12th but not as speaker and still fulfill what some folks here think is her promise?

Hell, could she get relected to the 12th's seat......resign from the Speakership, but then serve as she has done previously, as the Whip?

Would that be acceptable?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced Tuesday that she is running for reelection, citing the “crucial” need to defend American democracy through legislation on voting rights and other issues.

Pelosi, 81, has served in Congress since 1987.
“While we have made progress, much more needs to be done to improve people’s lives,” Pelosi said in a video posted to her Twitter feed. “Our democracy is at risk because of assaults on the truth, the assault on the U.S. Capitol, and the state-by-state assault on voting rights. This election is crucial. Nothing less is at stake than our democracy.”

In 2018, Pelosi said she would retire in 2022.

Yeah...it's time for her to step down tho I understand her not wanting to leave at such a critical time.

Good to see her back
She makes a great Speaker
She made a comment back in 2020. She said that Trump was leaving "whether he knows it or not". Seemed as though she knew something the rest of us didn't. I wonder if the same thing is indicated here? IF these criminals are announced as winners in 2022, all hell should break loose. The polling cannot be that far off.

Yeah...it's time for her to step down tho I understand her not wanting to leave at such a critical time.
She's announcing this at the same time that 29 others have chosen not to run. She's 81. Do you really think she's eager to still serve, even in the minority, after holding the gavel for so long?

Ron Johnson...although he runs on the QAnon Party slate

I don't think the bitch's stock portfolio could take the hit.

She'll be the minority leader, get trotted out to a camera once a week to slur incoherently against President Trump and continue to mainline vodka, xanax and stool softener.... and dabble in the stock market.... with insider trading.

And we will continue to laugh and point at it.

Pelosi is BACK!

1643229524201.gif

Ron Johnson did the same thing after saying he wouldn’t run for a third term. I guess the right and left in Washington can find something that they share.
Johnson is the Senator from QAnonlandia...no?

Anyone that makes rightwing nuts, as you see permeated on this board, go into fits and conniptions must be doing something right.

Forum List

Back