Pelosi "attacker" found guilty of "assault".

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It seems incredible that the defence did not bring up the full facts of this case. -

That the old perv picked him up in a tranny gay perv bar and took him back to his house.for a bud light. That they quarreled there and he was forced to defend his manhood from a violent pensioner.

We know all of this by the testimony of criminal experts on this message board.

Yet none of it was enterd into evidence. Is there any more proof needed that paedo dems colluded with Obama era agents to set up this brave patriot?

Justice is dead in America.

Wait until his book comes out and we find out what really happened with those queers

It seems incredible that the defence did not bring up the full facts of this case. -

Gullible Turdy not even knowing that the whole incident was a scripted False Flag .
As usual the Intel boys were worse than amateur .
You were told he would never spend a minute inside .
The only matter that I am unaware of is the amount he was paid .

Gullible Turdy not even knowing that the whole incident was a scripted False Flag .
As usual the Intel boys were worse than amateur .
You were told he would never spend a minute inside .
The only matter that I am unaware of is the amount he was paid .
Yes, all that is so true.

Yes, all that is so true.
In this matter I then apologise .
How you managed to find the real narrative in this matter , but hardly ever anything else , is quite beyond me .
Or more accurately , how did The Guardian manage it ?

Perhaps it was just politic to throw dead carrion to the wolves once the usefulness of evil Nancy had come to its end .

It's a bizarre story. I have no opinion one way or the other but I am curious as to how some nutcase could easily break into the home of the Speaker of the House unobstructed.

What are your thoughts, Tommy Tainant ?

It's a bizarre story. I have no opinion one way or the other but I am curious as to how some nutcase could easily break into the home of the Speaker of the House unobstructed.

What are your thoughts, Tommy Tainant ?
I suspect that they need better security. Remember that the US is a lawless country.

I suspect that they need better security. Remember that the US is a lawless country.

As I said, it's a bizarre story, but I'm sure your leftist masters are being entirely truthful about the matter.

11797063.gif

As I said, it's a bizarre story, but I'm sure your leftist masters are being entirely truthful about the matter.

View attachment 860438
Come back. come back..........
Think about it for a second.
The perp i a nutter who pleaded guilty.
To breaking the skull of an old man who may not recover from the attack.
What would be the aim of it all ?

Come back. come back..........
Think about it for a second.
The perp i a nutter who pleaded guilty.
To breaking the skull of an old man who may not recover from the attack.
What would be the aim of it all ?
Is it really that easy to break into Nancy's place? And why did the nutcase wait for the police to arrive to attack Paul, right in front of the cops? You don't think any of that is strange?

Is it really that easy to break into Nancy's place? And why did the nutcase wait for the police to arrive to attack Paul, right in front of the cops? You don't think any of that is strange?
No. My son is a policeman. He deals with wierdos every day. Likely this fellow should be in some sort of facility that was xlosed down to enable tax cuts a few years ago.
We all pay for those decisions in the end.

No. My son is a policeman. He deals with wierdos every day. Likely this fellow should be in some sort of facility that was xlosed down to enable tax cuts a few years ago.
We all pay for those decisions in the end.
I didn't expect an honest analysis from you.

That the old perv picked him up in a tranny gay perv bar and took him back to his house.for a bud light. That they quarreled there and he was forced to defend his manhood from a violent pensioner.

We know all of this by the testimony of criminal experts on this message board.

Yet none of it was enterd into evidence. Is there any more proof needed that paedo dems colluded with Obama era agents to set up this brave patriot?

Justice is dead in America.
This is a very interesting case.

Forum List

Back