Data Scientist Says He Tracked January 6 Instigators Emerging From Fed Vehicles

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Congress has the power of oversight.These questions need to be answered not avoided by Wray. It looks like this was a set up from the word go. Evidence is always a conspiracy? No, it is not.

A data scientist named Tony Seruga said that his team tracked January 6 “ghost buses” and found instigators coming from Department of Justice vans. These claims add more context to recent allegations that January 6 was strategized in advance on Antifa discord servers, and they should alarm every freedom-loving American.​

Congress has the power of oversight.These questions need to be answered not avoided by Wray. It looks like this was a set up from the word go. Evidence is always a conspiracy? No, it is not.

A data scientist named Tony Seruga said that his team tracked January 6 “ghost buses” and found instigators coming from Department of Justice vans. These claims add more context to recent allegations that January 6 was strategized in advance on Antifa discord servers, and they should alarm every freedom-loving American.​

Yep.

They'll get it, eventually.

Time is coming.

Data Scientist Says He Tracked January 6 Instigators Emerging From Fed Vehicles​

Just as the CIA was apparently behind the JFK assassination and framing of Oswald, apparently the entire J6 thing was deeply staged by the DOJ or FBI with busloads of agent infiltrators staged inside Congress, within groups like Proud Boys and the minimal police presence that day all along designed to use the opportunity to create an "event" designed to both criminalize Trump as well as the cream of the crop of his most passionate followers in an attempt to kill the political movement that would take power out of their hands and return it to the citizenry.

Instead, they just strengthened it.

LOL...who ya gonna call?? "Ghost Buses!!" :auiqs.jpg:

That would be an absolute shit ton of buses...something that would have been noticed.
Unfortunately, the crowd was made up of Trump supporters who were sore losers.

Lol I guess you retards should be real happy we put all those feds in jail for ya. Wow, talk about committed feds and actors. Taking the act all the way to years in prison. Well at least they are sitting in a jail cell for making yall look bad. Lol, let's hope a good percentage die in jail right.

Lol I guess you retards should be real happy we put all those feds in jail for ya. Wow, talk about committed feds and actors. Taking the act all the way to years in prison. Well at least they are sitting in a jail cell for making yall look bad. Lol, let's hope a good percentage die in jail right.
They are in jail to intimidate people from pursuing evidence of fraud and speaking their minds.

BTW someone who gloats about the country being destroyed by actions like this is a real asshole. Congrats, you are a real asshole.

Two big buses. And yes, they were noticed, parked in a nearby garage. The GOP now have photos of them. And more.
Two big buses huh?? :auiqs.jpg:
Those can hold what??...maybe a hundred people between them?

I saw a lot more rioters on 1/6/2021.
Just sayin.
1700166455354.png

Two big buses huh?? Those can hold what??...maybe a hundred people between them?

I don't know the number, but apparently that was the number needed to infiltrate and work the crowd. Just think, if there were a thousand people in the capitol and they had 100 agents, that means one in ten was an FBI agent working the crowd. Sounds about right. And the fact that you mock the idea gives further weight to the validity of it.

What I do know, is that people in the GOP, Comer, et al, DO know and are looking deeply into this and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet but it is coming.

Last edited:
What a flake^^^
Because I know the narrative is a lie? Anyone with common sense knows they are being lied to as sure as the sun comes up everyday. The lies have been exposed a number of times and stupid people like yourself keep sucking at the pump.

They are in jail to intimidate people from pursuing evidence of fraud and speaking their minds.

BTW someone who gloats about the country being destroyed by actions like this is a real asshole. Congrats, you are a real asshole.
Lol, destroyed? According to you all is right in the world. These feds made ya look bad and they are doing time for it.. I don't see the problem here. Ya, those fucks they put jail proxy should be executed but I have faith they will parish in jail. That would make ya happy wouldn't it? You should pray they Parrish in jail.

We've a government that has agenda's

We've a government that lies to protect them

We've a government that who's allegiance is only to those greasing it

We've a government that who's incumbents either suck up, or are outed via scandals...

We've a government that is overgrown, overbearing , and is all about controlling it's constituency

We've a government that is exactly what our FF's sought to escape from
1700167445897.png

~S~

Forum List

Back