Pelosi Asked for a Military Coup

The leftists always blame people of what they are doing.

I have to laugh every time one of you kids posts "the timcast" as if it's some kinda real news or something.

Reality is she asked them to make sure there were safeguards to prevent tRump from doing something stupid and desperate.

CNN viewer is here to educate us what is real news.

Go back to viewing your fake news bullshit, no one is interested here.

After Pelosi's coup attempt, twitter, facebook and google are now conducting a coup - banning everyone except the devout Lucifer follower on their platforms. Also banning alternatives from their monopolistic phones.

It's a Stalinist coup against free people. The founders would have known how to deal with these idiots.

You sound like a fuckin' pigeon; coup... Coup... Coup...

Dumbass

You sound like a retard.

Which is exactly what you are.

Sorry, the facts are against you on that one.

I have to laugh every time one of you kids posts "the timcast" as if it's some kinda real news or something.

Reality is she asked them to make sure there were safeguards to prevent tRump from doing something stupid and desperate.

After Pelosi's coup attempt, twitter, facebook and google are now conducting a coup - banning everyone except the devout Lucifer follower on their platforms. Also banning alternatives from their monopolistic phones.

It's a Stalinist coup against free people. The founders would have known how to deal with these idiots.

Dumbass

You sound like a retard.

You couldn't pass an IQ test if your life dependent on it. I would love to see you try to get to the end.

Go away.

Dumbass

You sound like a retard.

You couldn't pass an IQ test if your life dependent on it. I would love to see you try to get to the end.

Go away.

Lol, I pointed out how silly you sounded and now your feelings are hurt.

Snowflake.

LMAO

She's impeaching his sorry ass again.
And asking the Pentagon to assure that Trump can't do anything else as stupid as he did on Wednesday.
Stop reading stupid fucking QAnon blogs or Parler or whatever shit you fill your head with.

Which she does not have the authority to do.

She's impeaching his sorry ass again.
And asking the Pentagon to assure that Trump can't do anything else as stupid as he did on Wednesday.
Stop reading stupid fucking QAnon blogs or Parler or whatever shit you fill your head with.

No she is not you naive dummy.

Forum List

Back