Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

A value-added player -- most all would agree.
Waytogoattagurl!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And right there is proof of whereof my avatar speaks.
An obvious triggering that confirms that poster 'playtime' has got game......and can score.
Maybe even a 'Bazinga'!
From one who has a weak mind and is a sheep to his very core. A study in stupidity.

Clown, Where were you during all the Benghazi hearings & investigations?

How can someone be smeared if they did nothing wrong, Ace?
By hiding the actual facts of what they did wrong and trying to cancel any who speak the truth.

"From one who has a weak mind and is a sheep to his very core. A study in stupidity."

Well, poster Catman51, I ain't gonna go outta my way to defend that poor avatar I employ.
There are times he pisses me off too.

However, that doesn't take away from the fact that poster 'playtime' played your avatar and triggered the sad moke.

Responses such as his..."being stupid, a liar and an utter fool you are delusional ........ unhappy with your little life, dog." Well, such doesn't argue persuasively that your avatar is judicious, adult, measured, or in-control.

Some would argue....that it signals just the opposite.
But, I'm not here to judge you Catman51. You be you.
I'll leave the judging to others.

But good luck. Sincerely.;)

Apparently, along with being stupid, a liar and an utter fool you are delusional also. You must be very unhappy with your little life, dog. You deny what your written quotes say and try to blame any other for your sad lot in life.

You are almost to pathetic to respond to but it so much fun popping your self righteous balloon and destroying the fantasy world you live in, where you seem to think(?) that you are of some importance. Fact: you are not.

Glenn Kirschner

Glenn

Title
Professorial Lecturer Office: 409AddressPhillips Hall
801 22nd St. NW
Washington DC, District Of Columbia 20052 Email:[email protected]

Background​

Glenn is a former federal prosecutor with 30 years of trial experience. He served in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia for 24 years, rising to the position of Chief of the Homicide Section. In that capacity, Glenn supervised 30 homicide prosecutors and oversaw all homicide grand jury investigations and prosecutions in Washington, DC. Prior to joining the DC U.S. Attorney’s Office, Glenn served more than six years on active duty as an Army Judge Advocate General (JAG) prosecutor, trying court-martial cases and handling criminal appeals, including espionage and death penalty cases.

Glenn tried hundreds of cases in his 30 years as a prosecutor, including more than 50 murder trials, multiple lengthy RICO trials and precedent-setting cases.
Glenn Kirschner | Department of Sociology | Columbian College of Arts & Sciences | The George Washington University

:p

& speaking of RICO cases:

Manhattan's district attorney hired a top prosecutor who pursued mafia bosses to investigate Trump

Tom Porter
Feb 19, 2021, 6:51 AM
  • Manhattan's district attorney hired top prosecutor Mark Pomerantz to join its Trump investigation.
  • Pomerantz has a long career prosecuting white-collar crime and organized crime.
  • The Manhattan DA is investigating whether the Trump Organization committed financial crimes.
Manhattan's district attorney hired a top prosecutor who pursued mafia bosses to investigate Trump

:heehee:

Well, poster Catman51, I ain't gonna go outta my way to defend that poor avatar I employ.
There are times he pisses me off too.

However, that doesn't take away from the fact that poster 'playtime' played your avatar and triggered the sad moke.

Responses such as his..."being stupid, a liar and an utter fool you are delusional ........ unhappy with your little life, dog." Well, such doesn't argue persuasively that your avatar is judicious, adult, measured, or in-control.

Some would argue....that it signals just the opposite.
But, I'm not here to judge you Catman51. You be you.

I'll leave the judging to others.

But good luck. Sincerely.;)
You claim to not be here to judge, yet that is exactly what you do.

Because you don't want to see the truth you blindly ignore it, shame on you.

Glenn Kirschner

Glenn

Title
Professorial Lecturer Office: 409AddressPhillips Hall
801 22nd St. NW
Washington DC, District Of Columbia 20052 Email:[email protected]

Background​

Glenn is a former federal prosecutor with 30 years of trial experience. He served in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia for 24 years, rising to the position of Chief of the Homicide Section. In that capacity, Glenn supervised 30 homicide prosecutors and oversaw all homicide grand jury investigations and prosecutions in Washington, DC. Prior to joining the DC U.S. Attorney’s Office, Glenn served more than six years on active duty as an Army Judge Advocate General (JAG) prosecutor, trying court-martial cases and handling criminal appeals, including espionage and death penalty cases.

Glenn tried hundreds of cases in his 30 years as a prosecutor, including more than 50 murder trials, multiple lengthy RICO trials and precedent-setting cases.
Glenn Kirschner | Department of Sociology | Columbian College of Arts & Sciences | The George Washington University

:p

Still can't come up with thoughts of your own and backing them up. The very essence of a little dog with a limited brain power.

Still can't come up with thoughts of your own and backing them up. The very essence of a little dog with a limited brain power.

what you seem to be unable to grasp oh little polydactyl feline - is my thoughts are validated & backed up with undeniable facts.

you just whine & opine with nothing behind your words.

oh & i didn't reply directly to you, yet you simply can't help yourself in replying to me.

lol ... so who is really following who, 'eh?

1629067873661.jpeg

what you seem to be unable to grasp oh little polydactyl feline - is my thoughts are validated & backed up with undeniable facts.

you just whine & opine with nothing behind your words.

oh & i didn't reply directly to you, yet you simply can't help yourself in replying to me.

lol ... so who is really following who, 'eh?

View attachment 526165
Your "facts" are doubtful at best, which is why you claim them to be true. From your hate filled point of view you believe the. You also believe that you are intelligent. Wrong on both counts little doggy.

Your "facts" are doubtful at best, which is why you claim them to be true. From your hate filled point of view you believe the. You also believe that you are intelligent. Wrong on both counts little doggy.

^^^ nothing but whining & opining ^^^

where's your proof to show otherwise?

oh ya ... you have none.

And your idiocy returns. Projecting your own faults onto others is what you do.

wrong.

& wrong.

where's your credible proof/ unbiased cited sources to counter the credible proof/unbiased cited sources i posted re: donny's conspiracy to undermine the election?

remember when i said you had none, but only bloviate?

yaaaaaa..... ^^^ THAT ^^^.

put up & go get 'em....

lol ....

wrong.

& wrong.

where's your credible proof/ unbiased cited sources to counter the credible proof/unbiased cited sources i posted re: donny's conspiracy to undermine the election?

remember when i said you had none, but only bloviate?

yaaaaaa..... ^^^ THAT ^^^.

put up & go get 'em....

lol ....
Eloquent proof of my statement, but you are to stupid to know it.

As for credible proof of election misdeeds, more is showing up every day but you choose to ignore it because it makes you look even more foolish.

Eloquent proof of my statement, but you are to stupid to know it.

As for credible proof of election misdeeds, more is showing up every day but you choose to ignore it because it makes you look even more foolish.

1629307284326.jpeg

Really pathetic, and it took you a day plus to come up with it. Your owners left you high and dry and still you cannot come up with an intelligent excuse for your behavior. Shows that you cannot think on your own as all who have read your comments can plainly tell. Shows just how pathetic you truly are.

That and your continued reliance on emoji's when you cannot conceive of a statement to refute what has been said about poor little you.

Really pathetic, and it took you a day plus to come up with it. Your owners left you high and dry and still you cannot come up with an intelligent excuse for your behavior. Shows that you cannot think on your own as all who have read your comments can plainly tell. Shows just how pathetic you truly are.

That and your continued reliance on emoji's when you cannot conceive of a statement to refute what has been said about poor little you.

blah blah blah ... come back with valid unbiased sources, then.

oh ya.... seems you're still impotent. must be an incel thing, i guess.

lol....:spinner:

Forum List

Back