Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

playtime Once again, it is not an insult if it is true. Because you deny it doesn't make it false. Your own comments show just how false.

Ignorance is your friend and you display it at all times.

but your chosen one made it all ok.

so don't be a hypocrite.

you asswipe.
You surely seem to have intimate knowledge of "asswipes". Is that where you get your food from and spew your knowledge from?

BTW, following your lead, it is "ass wipe", two words. To quote you, if you try to insult, at least spell it correctly.

Moron.

You surely seem to have intimate knowledge of "asswipes". Is that where you get your food from and spew your knowledge from?

BTW, following your lead, it is "ass wipe", two words. To quote you, if you try to insult, at least spell it correctly.

Moron.

i spelled it just fine. & that is all that matters.

henceforth - nice try, but it just doesn't fly.

ha ha.

ha.

i spelled it just fine. & that is all that matters.

henceforth - nice try, but it just doesn't fly.

ha ha.

ha.
Still unable to admit to any one of your multitude errors, and stupidly try to make a joke of this one.

Never a direct answer, with facts to back it up. That is your pathetic style and you continue to stick to it.

Definition of a loser, which seems to fit you completely.

Still unable to admit to any one of your multitude errors, and stupidly try to make a joke of this one.

Never a direct answer, with facts to back it up. That is your pathetic style and you continue to stick to it.

Definition of a loser, which seems to fit you completely.

dude - what facts? wtf are you talking about? i linked facts - take it or leave it. show ME differently. source it.

lol.... ya we both know you won't cause we we both know you can't.

dude - what facts? wtf are you talking about? i linked facts - take it or leave it. show ME differently. source it.

lol.... ya we both know you won't cause we we both know you can't.
I can, but I prefer to do my own thinking. Something that you avoid like the plague. You think anything posted, as long as it agrees with your hate, is true. No thought to it at all.

Actually, the only thing that we both know is you are a liar and refuse to think for yourself. Anything can be found on the internet, leaning either way but you only believe what you want. A very narrow mind without a trace of original thought. But yu have proven that time and again.

BTW, you might want to come back to the original topic, but of course you have nothing original to say about that. Proving your lack of intelligence once again.

BTW, if CNN wasn't your source, why did you cite them? Idiot and a proven liar, again.
The sixth grader next door knows what quotation marks are used for. You don't.

Quotation marks denote the statements made by CNN.

You appear to be a typical Trump follower. You support him, but you have no idea why, and you have proven you are incapable of defending him.

However, as a Trump follower, you insult writers and sources for disclosing reality.

Iran has no, and never had any, intention of limiting their drive for nuclear weapons
The Iranian nuclear agreement, or JCPOA, was signed by the P5+1 nations (U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Russia, and China) and Iran. It permanently barred Iran from making a nuke. Fact check: Trump's claim that Iran could build nuclear weapons in seven years

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Trump destroyed the agreement. Biden is doing his best to resurrect the important agreement.

I can, but I prefer to do my own thinking. Something that you avoid like the plague. You think anything posted, as long as it agrees with your hate, is true. No thought to it at all.

Actually, the only thing that we both know is you are a liar and refuse to think for yourself. Anything can be found on the internet, leaning either way but you only believe what you want. A very narrow mind without a trace of original thought. But yu have proven that time and again.

BTW, you might want to come back to the original topic, but of course you have nothing original to say about that. Proving your lack of intelligence once again.

you're so full of shit, it's pathetic.

tick tock the subpoenas are coming & that's a fact, jack. you don't do any thinking- you don't produce any back up & bitch when you're presented with facts. i don't lie - i have no reason to & have addressed the OP several times. you troll , which you suck at by the way; & the worst kind is one that tries to come off as having the upper hand, but is really just an asswipe.

put up or shut up.

The Iranian nuclear agreement, or JCPOA, was signed by the P5+1 nations (U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Russia, and China) and Iran. It permanently barred Iran from making a nuke. Fact check: Trump's claim that Iran could build nuclear weapons in seven years

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Put a lid on it, Sandy baby. Your comment is more ironic than you can possibly know.
Because giving one of the two or three worst regimes in the world a path to nuclear weapons
makes so much sense....right?

Oh, that makes me feel better. The Geriatric Dotard wants to help Iran get their nuclear arms.
Biden is a doddering moron and if Obama wants it, and he does, you can be sure Biden does too,
though he may not know why.

Because giving one of the two or three worst regimes in the world a path to nuclear weapons
makes so much sense....right?
English must be your second language.

I provided facts to support the reality of what I said. You provided nothing in your denial of reality.

Denial of reality is not reality. It is fantasy.
You have not "verified" what you call facts. You merely parrot what the left tells you and have used any intelligence to view it. Use the smell tests on this and get back to us with the actual truth.

If you dare.

The sixth grader next door knows what quotation marks are used for. You don't.

Quotation marks denote the statements made by CNN.

You appear to be a typical Trump follower. You support him, but you have no idea why, and you have proven you are incapable of defending him.

However, as a Trump follower, you insult writers and sources for disclosing reality.
Should any of you ever present honesty on the subject, I would be happy to consider it. As is, no way in hell as you only present second hand things that you have been told and been told to believe them.

Of course, as a democrat you will never admit this as it destroys your image of yourself.

BTW, I do not defend Trump, I only ask for the full facts, unedited by the left, to be presented. That is the only truth that Trump needs.

Just ask that sixth grader you are so fond of, if he hasn't been programmed with your garbage.

you're so full of shit, it's pathetic.

tick tock the subpoenas are coming & that's a fact, jack. you don't do any thinking- you don't produce any back up & bitch when you're presented with facts. i don't lie - i have no reason to & have addressed the OP several times. you troll , which you suck at by the way; & the worst kind is one that tries to come off as having the upper hand, but is really just an asswipe.

put up or shut up.
Still misspelling "ass wipe" because you cannot admit your error, as expected.

You ignore the fact that I present the truth, a foreign concept to you.

Pathetic is your attempt to seem relevant while you continue to prove you are not. And the lie about it.

Next to the word pathetic in the dictionary is your name and mug shot.

English must be your second language.
Are you stupid and brainless enough to believe Iran at it's word when it says it will only
use it's nuclear power for peaceful means?
Yeah, you seem about that gullible and dumb.

And is that supposed to be funny, your comment about my English?
Because it isn't. Not at all. The comment is not only witless, but inexplicable.

Are you stupid and brainless enough to believe Iran at it's word when it says it will only
use it's nuclear power for peaceful means?
Yeah, you seem about that gullible and dumb.

And is that supposed to be funny, your comment about my English?
Because it isn't. Not at all. The comment is not only witless, but inexplicable.
Email me when you're puzzled by junior high level sentences again.
It should prove hilarious.

Still misspelling "ass wipe" because you cannot admit your error, as expected.

You ignore the fact that I present the truth, a foreign concept to you.

Pathetic is your attempt to seem relevant while you continue to prove you are not. And the lie about it.

Next to the word pathetic in the dictionary is your name and mug shot.

lol ... i don't know nor care wtf you are talking about. what truth? about what? do YOU even know? whatever you 'presented' was & is nothing but trolling. lol ... i don't lie, i have no need to lie... about anything. you are talking in a very abstract way - about absolutely nothing.

you believe the tribble headed fraudster when he CONtinues to lie that the election was stolen? you believe donny will be installed on august 19th like the rw nutters are led to believe? or is it now postponed yet AGAIN like the crack addicted pillow sniffer says? ca-ching! hear that? that's all the grifting that's going on. have you donated to the cause yet? <snicker> i bet you did.

you don't think a boatload of people in yer chosen ones' orbit are in trouble... compelling them to testify; including acting AG rosen who wrote those contemporaneous notes?

<pffft> sit back, make some popcorn & enjoy the truth & facts as they unfold. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back