Pelosi Announces Impeachment---Trump approval hits 52%

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

And for you half-wit Bolsheviks educated in the school systems of the rotting northern cities...who have no response except to attack Rasmussen, here is the result from the 2016 election:

"The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters."

These Pollsters Got The Election Right, According To RCP

_____________________________________________________________________________AND

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton
clintonhillary_101916gn_lead.jpg
up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

https://thehill.com/media/306721-

Hopefully, the Republican Senators call Schiff, Biden and Ciaramella as their first three witnesses

Another shit show brought to you by the imbecilic Dems in the House.

Get ready to LYAO.

And for you half-wit Bolsheviks educated in the school systems of the rotting northern cities...who have no response except to attack Rasmussen, here is the result from the 2016 election:

"The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters."

_____________________________________________________________________________AND

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton
up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

How can Nancy Pelosi Impeach an "Imposter?"

Hopefully, the Republican Senators call Schiff, Biden and Ciaramella as their first three witnesses
I want to hear from John Podesta, Manafort, Skirpal and Chris Steele, Zelensky, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strozk, Brennan, Comey, Ohr, Baker, Mueller, Weismann, The Pakistani Hacker Clinton hired, Guccifer, Assange, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Clinton, and Donna Brazile.

The President's approval numbers will climb as the tyranny of the left imposes it's will on the country.

The President's approval numbers will climb as the tyranny of the left imposes it's will on the country.

Stalinism is toxic to Americans, dems will have to register every dead person and Illegal just to stay competitive

The Democrats need to be sent a message that their actions are an anathema to American democracy.
This is why I suggested we start The Senate Impeachment Trial in Late April and stretch it out until Late October.

And we do so by calling the following witnesses:

I think The Senate should start The Impeachment Trial late April and Wrap it up in late October.

I want to hear from Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, John Kerry, John Podesta, Manafort, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Skirpal and Chris Steele, Zelensky, Fusion GPS, COIE Perkins, Strozk, Page, Clapper, McCabe, Brennan, Comey, The Ohrs, Baker, Mueller, Weismann, The Pakistani Hacker Clinton hired, Guccifer, Assange, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Clinton, and Donna Brazile, Susan Rice, General Flynn, Susan Powers, Valerie Jarret, Loretta Lynch and Obama Bin Lying.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Pelosi announced articles of impeachment are coming today. Trump's 52% approval rating came yesterday, and was the result of a 3-day rolling average.

And that's only one poll which leans right.

Meaning his 52% rating has nothing to do with what Pelosi said this morning.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Pelosi announced articles of impeachment are coming today. Trump's 52% approval rating came yesterday, and was the result of a 3-day rolling average.

His Approval Rating will continue to climb between now and November while The Senate Bogs down the Dems with a 6 month long Impeachment Trial that is going to put THE COUP on Trial, and Hunter and Joe Biden called to accountability.

I say they start The Senate Impeachment in April and wrap it up in the last week of November.

We need to take our time with such important things.

Additionally, I think that The Senate should also not allow anyone to go on Easter Break.

Yes...we know Republicans love their criminals...the more criminal, the higher the popularity.

LOLOL

His Approval Rating will continue to climb between now and November while The Senate Bogs down the Dems with a 6 month long Impeachment Trial that is going to put THE COUP on Trial, and Hunter and Joe Biden called to accountability.

I say they start The Senate Impeachment in April and wrap it up in the last week of November.

Additionally, I think that The Senate should also not allow anyone to go on Easter Break.
I hope the Senate does that too.

LOLOL

Me too. All the Democrat Senators will be sitting in Impeachment hearings for months instead of campaigning for President. Sounds PERFECT to me.

April - end of October means they miss their own primaries, several debates and they cannot even campaign right up to The November Election. This is how I would roll. I would give The DemTwats more of their medicine than they could swallow and watch them choke on it.

Remember the look of shock she had when the congressman yelled "You lie"? What a fraud. A corrupted stanky piece of fish. Unwashed with fungus buildup in there. Her party has gotten tens of millions of Americans to be benign in any violence and would let an enemy take out hundreds of thousands of people in a tragedy. Out on junkets to do nothing but party while the countries she visits citizens are suffering. Very well done Nancy....very well done!

LOLOL

Me too. All the Democrat Senators will be sitting in Impeachment hearings for months instead of campaigning for President. Sounds PERFECT to me.

April - end of October means they miss their own primaries, several debates and they cannot even campaign right up to The November Election. This is how I would roll. I would give The DemTwats more of their medicine than they could swallow and watch them choke on it.
That works perfectly for me since I plan on voting for Bloomberg. I never liked any of the other Democrats for president.

So let Republicans tie up those Democrat Senators and ensure a Bloomberg victory.

:dance:

Forum List

Back