Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

The left hates the average working citizens. The Democrats need to be stomped.
Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?
They don’t. It’s stupid. An unforced error on their part.
Pelosi's bill includes 35 million to the Kennedy Center. WTF?
Exactly. How come CNN and MSNBC aren't asking "WTF?"

And I wonder why you guys aren’t asking WTF with Mnuchin’s slush fund.
Again, do you have a link to that claim?
Opinion writer. Try again. I deal in facts.
Are you saying the writer did not present any facts?
It says "opinion" right by his name. Tell me the facts he cited. Go ahead.

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

Has anyone actually seen the bill or is that secret too?
Where's your link to that information?
Twice as much for small businesses as corporations. The Democrats are liars.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.
meanwhile pelosi is now tacking on amnesty for illegals in the bill.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

So it doesn't have to satisfy the House. Is that what you are claiming?
I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.
then we do agree that pelosi's efforts are in fact, meaingless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

have fun with that grenade you created.
Yes, they’re meaningless. So what? Why are you freaking out?
why is she engaged in meaningless activities? while i don't disagree she's a meaningless bitch, you yourself said she's doing meaningless activities.

are we or are we not in a global crisis?
i think we must agree we are.

now why is our #3 elected official engaged in "meaningless" activity in a time of need for valid leadership?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....
Because she a nasty, vicious, partisan hack?

The partisan hacks are invoking Pelosi to try to turn y’all into a slobbering pack of idiots.
Seriously. Y’all lose your minds anytime Pelosi is involved.

Sorry, she truly is a loathsome piece of shit. Pubs have theirs too, but there is no defending this vile human being.

That emotion is being used to manipulate you.

LOL, I was born and raised in the Bay Area. I know exactly what she is, but hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to. I don't happen to be trapped in a binary political world.
I’m not judging people for not like Pelosi. I’m observing that the hatred for Pelosi is used by people to achieve a political goal.

Just look at this thread. There’s been so much nonsense in it about what is actually happening. It’s like a parallel universe driven almost entirely by conservative media.
Pelosi is the one loading a bill with pork that has nothing to do with the emergency. You really need to get honest.

The bill is in the Senate you goof. Pelosi isn’t loading up the bill with anything since she isn’t in the Senate.
Pelosi has a bill in the House, numb nuts.

Which has nothing to do with anything. It’s not a part of any negotiation.

The bill that is being negotiated is the Senate bill.
I'm assuming that with your answer that you think Pelosi's 11th hour House Bill was nothing more than a clusterfuck Bill.

It was nothing more than a liberal wishlist.
Optics and timing seemed a bit off IMO. Certainly not one of democrats finest moments,
and I'm sure that historians will be looking at that event.

The House bill will likely be forgotten by everyone except the Trump devotees who will trot it out every once in a while as part of a gross mischaracterization as they currently are doing.
you kidding? both sides carry around the past in a GET EVEN fashion.
I never said otherwise.

But Trump supporters have proven especially prone to zombie lies.

Hell, there’s some death panel devotees kicking around here still.
when you try to say the other side is "more prone" you're just being a dick. human nature is human nature.

look the fuck at CNN. asshats lie all the time and the left spoons that shit up in buckets. if you tell someone what they want to hear about someone they hate, they believe it.

don't be a total and complete asswhipe and think the left isn't doing it just as badly as anyone else. it's all this "my shit don't stink" attitude that fucks it up for everyone.

I don’t watch CNN. I do talk to a lot of people who adhere to the zombie lies about Clinton’s server, the deep state FBI, Seth Rich conspiracies, Russia didn’t hack the DNC, and on and on.

In the era of Trump, no one can hold a candle to his lies.

Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

So while dems and GOP in the senate co-writing a meaningful bipartisan bill, during a pandemic, pelosi blocked it to throw in meaningless things. Pelosi. Of Congress. No good way to spin that

So while dems and GOP in the senate co-writing a meaningful bipartisan bill, during a pandemic, pelosi blocked it to throw in meaningless things. Pelosi. Of Congress. No good way to spin that
Pelosi didn’t block anything.

This is a false narrative. McConnell released his proposal on the 19th and Dems have been negotiating with him regarding several provisions since then. Pelosi was not a part of the negotiations and no demand for meaningless things were made. There was a bill in the House that is separate and apart, which has no chance at passing, that includes liberal agenda items, but the Senate bill was not obstructed in order to achieve those priorities.

Last edited:

That alcoholic old bitch should be at home playing with her grandkids.

Oh right...a Pelosi imposter showed up, at the last minute, with a list of meaningless demands. And that had nothing to do with the vote not passing.

Triggered.

Oh right...a Pelosi imposter showed up, at the last minute, with a list of meaningless demands. And that had nothing to do with the vote not passing.

That didn’t happen either. The vote didn’t pass because Democratic Senators objected to the poor oversight of Mnuchin’s corporate bailout fund.

McConnell tried to ram it down people’s throats without any actual negotiation.

Had nothing to do with Pelosi and a list of meaningless demands.

That didn’t happen either. The vote didn’t pass because Democratic Senators objected to the poor oversight of Mnuchin’s corporate bailout fund.

The Democratic senators that co-wrote the bill? So you’re saying that Mconnell went ahed with a vote, knowing it was going to loose, because the Dem senators that co-wrote it didn’t like what they wrote. And Pelosi broke her self quarantine and just hopped on a plane to fly to DC from California for the hell of it, and it just happened to be right before the vote went down, and she rounded up the democratic senators to catch up with them before the vote, and after the vote put out a list of demands not attached to or concerning anything, just out of the blue a list of demands.

The Democratic senators that co-wrote the bill? So you’re saying that Mconnell went ahed with a vote, knowing it was going to loose, because the Dem senators that co-wrote it didn’t like what they wrote. And Pelosi broke her self quarantine and just hopped on a plane to fly to DC from California for the hell of it, and it just happened to be right before the vote went down, and she rounded up the democratic senators to catch up with them before the vote, and after the vote put out a list of demands not attached to or concerning anything, just out of the blue a list of demands.

Im saying you’re either lying or misinformed about the bill.

Democrats did not co-write the bill. McConnell and Republicans wrote it, introduced it last Thursday. That was the Democrats first opportunity to review the language.

He then demanded the Democrats agree to it within a day.

The votes that failed were on Monday, of a shell bill, which didn’t even contain the language of the resolution that was still being negotiated.

And after a lot of work, they’ve come to a deal and we should see a vote coming soon.

As you can see, there is no factual basis for your claim. If you have sources that say otherwise let’s see them

I don’t think a week of negotiation is too much to ask when the package is going to cost us nearly $2 trillion, but that’s just me.

Triggered.
Loser.

Triggered.
Loser.
Youre so full of hate. I hope you can get a nice vacation when all this is over to cool down.

Triggered.
Loser.
Youre so full of hate. I hope you can get a nice vacation when all this is over to cool down.
Poor pitiful creature. Go try your lame game on naive college kids.

Triggered.
Loser.
I’m just here trying to educate you. You’re very misled and someone has been taking advantage your current mental state.

Democrats did not co-write the bill. McConnell and Republicans wrote it, introduced it last Thursday. That was the Democrats first opportunity to review the language.

The votes that failed were on Monday, of a shell bill, which didn’t even contain the language of the resolution that was still being negotiated.

And after a lot of work, they’ve come to a deal and we should see a vote coming soon.

As you can see, there is no factual basis for your claim. If you have sources that say otherwise let’s see them

I don’t think a week of negotiation is too much to ask when the package is going to cost us nearly $2 trillion, but that’s just me.
That’s a weird interpretation of extremely recent history. It leaves me really confused as to why the senate minority leader got on tv before the vote, and called this a bipartisan bill. It also makes me wonder why the senators just passed this bill they called so evil before...Is it because it was a very bad look for them in the polls, or they all of sudden realized it was a good bill.

Triggered.
Loser.
I’m just here trying to educate you. You’re very misled and someone has been taking advantage your current mental state.
Typical troll. Like I said, save that lame shit for some naive college kids. Go educate some fellow cockroaches.

That’s a weird interpretation of extremely recent history. It leaves me really confused as to why the senate minority leader got on tv before the vote, and called this a bipartisan bill. It also makes me wonder why the senators just passed this bill they called so evil before...Is it because it was a very bad look for them in the polls, or they all of sudden realized it was a good bill.
You’re going to have to be much more specific about what you’re talking about.

Please show me where Schumer got on TV and called it a bipartisan bill (assuming you’re speaking of the current stimulus bill that was just negotiated and not the prior relief bill, I believe we are currently in “Phase 3”). Please show me where they said it was “so evil”.

The bill as originally written is not the same bill that is going to pass. That’s what negotiations are for. It’s not that they realized it was a good bill all along, but that they made changes to make it a good bill.

This is a false narrative. McConnell released his proposal on the 19th and Dems have been negotiating with him regarding several provisions since then. Pelosi was not a part of the negotiations and no demand for meaningless things were made. There was a bill in the House that is separate and apart, which has no chance at passing, that includes liberal agenda items, but the Senate bill was not obstructed in order to achieve those priorities.
It obstructed time, Colfax. The Senate was working on a Bipartisan Bill, and that stopped when Pelosi came forward with her 'joke' with Schumer's blessing.
Time....that is was was obstructed

It obstructed time, Colfax. The Senate was working on a Bipartisan Bill, and that stopped when Pelosi came forward with her 'joke' with Schumer's blessing.

Negotiations never stopped.

You’re going to have to be much more specific about what you’re talking about.

Please show me where Schumer got on TV and called it a bipartisan bill (assuming you’re speaking of the current stimulus bill that was just negotiated and not the prior relief bill, I believe we are currently in “Phase 3”). Please show me where they said it was “so evil”.

The bill as originally written is not the same bill that is going to pass. That’s what negotiations are for. It’s not that they realized it was a good bill all along, but that they made changes to make it a good bill.
Yeah, a good bill includes hundreds of millions for the Kennedy Center and PBS, huh.

He's a

Negotiations never stopped.
What does giving hundreds of millions to be Kennedy Center and PBS have to do with helping the American people?

Forum List

Back