Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

The left hates the average working citizens. The Democrats need to be stomped.
Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?
They don’t. It’s stupid. An unforced error on their part.
Pelosi's bill includes 35 million to the Kennedy Center. WTF?
Exactly. How come CNN and MSNBC aren't asking "WTF?"

And I wonder why you guys aren’t asking WTF with Mnuchin’s slush fund.
Again, do you have a link to that claim?
Opinion writer. Try again. I deal in facts.
Are you saying the writer did not present any facts?
It says "opinion" right by his name. Tell me the facts he cited. Go ahead.

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

Has anyone actually seen the bill or is that secret too?
Where's your link to that information?
Twice as much for small businesses as corporations. The Democrats are liars.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.
meanwhile pelosi is now tacking on amnesty for illegals in the bill.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

So it doesn't have to satisfy the House. Is that what you are claiming?
I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.
then we do agree that pelosi's efforts are in fact, meaingless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

have fun with that grenade you created.
Yes, they’re meaningless. So what? Why are you freaking out?
why is she engaged in meaningless activities? while i don't disagree she's a meaningless bitch, you yourself said she's doing meaningless activities.

are we or are we not in a global crisis?
i think we must agree we are.

now why is our #3 elected official engaged in "meaningless" activity in a time of need for valid leadership?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....
Because she a nasty, vicious, partisan hack?

The partisan hacks are invoking Pelosi to try to turn y’all into a slobbering pack of idiots.
Seriously. Y’all lose your minds anytime Pelosi is involved.

Sorry, she truly is a loathsome piece of shit. Pubs have theirs too, but there is no defending this vile human being.

That emotion is being used to manipulate you.

LOL, I was born and raised in the Bay Area. I know exactly what she is, but hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to. I don't happen to be trapped in a binary political world.
I’m not judging people for not like Pelosi. I’m observing that the hatred for Pelosi is used by people to achieve a political goal.

Just look at this thread. There’s been so much nonsense in it about what is actually happening. It’s like a parallel universe driven almost entirely by conservative media.

Money Bills and Appropriations bills.

It has to do with our British heritage.

Last edited:
Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

why is she engaged in meaningless activities? while i don't disagree she's a meaningless bitch, you yourself said she's doing meaningless activities.

now why is our #3 elected official engaged in "meaningless" activity in a time of need for valid leadership?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

The partisan hacks are invoking Pelosi to try to turn y’all into a slobbering pack of idiots.

Sorry, she truly is a loathsome piece of shit. Pubs have theirs too, but there is no defending this vile human being.

LOL, I was born and raised in the Bay Area. I know exactly what she is, but hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to. I don't happen to be trapped in a binary political world.
I’m not judging people for not like Pelosi. I’m observing that the hatred for Pelosi is used by people to achieve a political goal.

Just look at this thread. There’s been so much nonsense in it about what is actually happening. It’s like a parallel universe driven almost entirely by conservative media.

Go read up on Money Bills and Appropriations bills. The Internet is a mile wide and an inch deep so try a book instead.

Money bill is not a term used in our constitution. I don’t believe the origination clause applies. Even if it does, it’s probably easily mitigated.

Then you are misleading people. Isnt this a Money Bill?

How am I misleading people and what the hell is a “money bill”?

And you were trying to teach other people government?

This is not a bill that raises revenue as far as I know. Even if it is, there are easy ways around it.
Whatever. And sure there are easy ways around it. The Constitution is basically in abeyance. In 2013 or thereabouts the House wouldn't send the Senate an appropriations bill so the Democrats found an old Bill never passed, struck every word but "whereas" and then wrote a new bill around it and called it a House Bill "as amended" because it retained a word. The Constitution protects nobody. Culture does.
regardless..this bill being debated was sent from the House. Nancy Pelosi...elected by nobody but Democrats in the House.

Last edited:

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

What is there to like about her? BTW...all those windmills in your avatar are made in China. One reason the Democrats Green New Deal will not create American jobs.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Go read up on Money Bills and Appropriations bills. The Internet is a mile wide and an inch deep so try a book instead.

Money bill is not a term used in our constitution. I don’t believe the origination clause applies. Even if it does, it’s probably easily mitigated.

Hey Colfax... you are trying to make sense of this like everyone else I am sure. And we are all nervous. Have you ever seen the Twilight Zone episode "The Monsters are due on Maple Street"? Its available on Netflix Season 1 episode 22. See what you think.

“ It isn't enough for a sole voice of reason to exist. In this time of uncertainty we are so sure that villains lurk around every corner that we will create them ourselves if we can't find them – for while fear may keep us vigilant, it's also fear that tears us apart – a fear that sadly exists only too often – outside the Twilight Zone. ”

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

What have Democrats done to San Francisco is what they want to do to the United States.

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
Oh no we didn't. Corporate bailouts are over and f
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
On the bright side, the death toll in NY is up to 114 --- probably all Democrats. That has to put a smile on your face.
Oh no we didn't. Corporate bailouts are over and done with. Remember how former President George Bush wrecked our country and economy. Do you want this to happen again?
You know how this virus is destroying our economy? Read up on Economics 101. Private enterprise creates jobs.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

What have Democrats done to San Francisco is what they want to do to the United States.

Absolutely

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

What is there to like about her? BTW...all those windmills in your avatar are made in China. One reason the Democrats Green New Deal will not create American jobs.

Nope. Tens of thousands of Americans build turbines.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

You posted from a special interest group. China still number one in making windmills.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

You posted from a special interest group. China still number one in making windmills.

Its no longer taught in schools but this is how leftists lie. Both can be "technically" true factoids. Thousands of Americans can be building turbines while at the same time China has a stranglehold on production.

I still remember my civics teacher using the example of a race with two men at the Olympics. The Russian lost..the Russian media reported that their guy came in second.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

I thought you just said that they were all made in China?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Its no longer taught in schools but this is how leftists lie. Both can be "technically" true factoids. Thousands of Americans can be building turbines while at the same time China has a stranglehold on production.

I still remember my civics teacher using the example of a race with two men at the Olympics. The Russian lost..the Russian media reported that their guy came in second.

The lie is that all windmills are made in China.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Thats true. If China makes 16,000,000 windmills a year and my grandson builds one in his treefort you can truly claim China doesn't make all the windmills.

China also makes most of the solar cells. And it controls the market for rare earth components and lithium in electric cars.
What they dont control is oil supply and refining. And Uranium for nuclear power. Two areas where America doesnt have to rely on communist countries.

Its funny how everything you people do hurts the US and benefits China. At best would we call it a coincidence?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Thats true. If China makes 16,000,000 windmills a year and my grandson builds one in his treefort you can truly claim China doesn't make all the windmills.

China also makes most of the solar cells. And it controls the market for rare earth components and lithium in electric cars.
What they dont control is oil supply and refining. And Uranium for nuclear power. Two areas where America doesnt have to rely on communist countries.

Its funny how everything you people do hurts the US and benefits China. At best would we call it a coincidence?
Okay the. Enough hyperbole. What’s the actual data?
Out of US installed wind power, what percentage was built in China vs US?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Pelosi is the one loading a bill with pork that has nothing to do with the emergency. You really need to get honest.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Pelosi is the one loading a bill with pork that has nothing to do with the emergency. You really need to get honest.

The bill is in the Senate you goof. Pelosi isn’t loading up the bill with anything since she isn’t in the Senate.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

The bill is in the Senate you goof. Pelosi isn’t loading up the bill with anything since she isn’t in the Senate.
Pelosi has a bill in the House, numb nuts.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Pelosi has a bill in the House, numb nuts.

Which has nothing to do with anything. It’s not a part of any negotiation.

The bill that is being negotiated is the Senate bill.

Forum List

Back