Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

The left hates the average working citizens. The Democrats need to be stomped.
Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?
They don’t. It’s stupid. An unforced error on their part.
Pelosi's bill includes 35 million to the Kennedy Center. WTF?
Exactly. How come CNN and MSNBC aren't asking "WTF?"

And I wonder why you guys aren’t asking WTF with Mnuchin’s slush fund.
Again, do you have a link to that claim?
Opinion writer. Try again. I deal in facts.
Are you saying the writer did not present any facts?
It says "opinion" right by his name. Tell me the facts he cited. Go ahead.

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

Has anyone actually seen the bill or is that secret too?
Where's your link to that information?
Twice as much for small businesses as corporations. The Democrats are liars.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.
meanwhile pelosi is now tacking on amnesty for illegals in the bill.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

So it doesn't have to satisfy the House. Is that what you are claiming?
I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.
then we do agree that pelosi's efforts are in fact, meaingless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

have fun with that grenade you created.
Yes, they’re meaningless. So what? Why are you freaking out?
So while dems and GOP in the senate co-writing a meaningful bipartisan bill, during a pandemic, pelosi blocked it to throw in meaningless things. Pelosi. Of Congress. No good way to spin that
Pelosi didn’t block anything.
Oh right...a Pelosi imposter showed up, at the last minute, with a list of meaningless demands. And that had nothing to do with the vote not passing.

That didn’t happen either. The vote didn’t pass because Democratic Senators objected to the poor oversight of Mnuchin’s corporate bailout fund.

McConnell tried to ram it down people’s throats without any actual negotiation.

Had nothing to do with Pelosi and a list of meaningless demands.
The Democratic senators that co-wrote the bill? So you’re saying that Mconnell went ahed with a vote, knowing it was going to loose, because the Dem senators that co-wrote it didn’t like what they wrote. And Pelosi broke her self quarantine and just hopped on a plane to fly to DC from California for the hell of it, and it just happened to be right before the vote went down, and she rounded up the democratic senators to catch up with them before the vote, and after the vote put out a list of demands not attached to or concerning anything, just out of the blue a list of demands.

Im saying you’re either lying or misinformed about the bill.

Democrats did not co-write the bill. McConnell and Republicans wrote it, introduced it last Thursday. That was the Democrats first opportunity to review the language.

He then demanded the Democrats agree to it within a day.

The votes that failed were on Monday, of a shell bill, which didn’t even contain the language of the resolution that was still being negotiated.

And after a lot of work, they’ve come to a deal and we should see a vote coming soon.

As you can see, there is no factual basis for your claim. If you have sources that say otherwise let’s see them

I don’t think a week of negotiation is too much to ask when the package is going to cost us nearly $2 trillion, but that’s just me.
That’s a weird interpretation of extremely recent history. It leaves me really confused as to why the senate minority leader got on tv before the vote, and called this a bipartisan bill. It also makes me wonder why the senators just passed this bill they called so evil before...Is it because it was a very bad look for them in the polls, or they all of sudden realized it was a good bill.
You’re going to have to be much more specific about what you’re talking about.

Please show me where Schumer got on TV and called it a bipartisan bill (assuming you’re speaking of the current stimulus bill that was just negotiated and not the prior relief bill, I believe we are currently in “Phase 3”). Please show me where they said it was “so evil”.

The bill as originally written is not the same bill that is going to pass. That’s what negotiations are for. It’s not that they realized it was a good bill all along, but that they made changes to make it a good bill.
Schumer, on CNN, that very same Sunday
“We’re having good bipartisan agreements. The initial bill Leader McConnell put in didn’t have any Democratic input and we were worried that we just try to put it on the floor and not consult Speaker Pelosi because the House still has to pass this. But actually, to my delight and surprise there has been a great deal of bipartisan cooperation thus far.”
This is why I found your “interpretation” of extremely recent history to be such an odd one. According to you this was a partisan, shove down the throat, action on behalf of mcconnell. That wasn’t what Schumer was saying hours before the vote on Sunday. Isn’t that odd? Along with the fact that barely anything changed with the bill that just got passed, it’s virtually the same except for a few minor changes, paraphrasing Schumer’s own words today. What’s also weird is why if it was only minor changes made, why wasn’t it passed Sunday when McConnell specifically allowed a 30 hour period to make such changes? But you know, you must be right, because the democrats would never play politics while getting relief to Americans in the middle of a national crisis.

Schumer’s quote confirms what I have been telling you. See here lifted exactly from what you included above:
“The initial bill Leader McConnell put in didn’t have any Democratic input and we were worried that we just try to put it on the floor and not consult Speaker Pelosi because the House still has to pass this.”

As you can see, the initial bill was not co-written by Democrats, which was your original contention. McConnell tried to hurry it along, but Schumer put on the breaks despite some very unfair accusations.

Schumer was saying that they were in the process of negotiating the bill and he was pleased with the progress but weren’t finished until just last evening. He did not call it “a bipartisan bill”. He said they were making bipartisan agreements to reach a final bill. Most of the bill wasn’t all that controversial so it did not require an enormous amount of change but there were small but important modifications that will benefit it.

What is there to be confused about? It’s exactly as I said.

This bullsh*t again? They were in Negitiations, Dems had all kinds of input. How are you defending Nancy today? She gaveled the House closed and went home. She must be your hero !!!!
he says pelosi tastes like chicken.

Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

So while dems and GOP in the senate co-writing a meaningful bipartisan bill, during a pandemic, pelosi blocked it to throw in meaningless things. Pelosi. Of Congress. No good way to spin that
Oh right...a Pelosi imposter showed up, at the last minute, with a list of meaningless demands. And that had nothing to do with the vote not passing.

That didn’t happen either. The vote didn’t pass because Democratic Senators objected to the poor oversight of Mnuchin’s corporate bailout fund.

The Democratic senators that co-wrote the bill? So you’re saying that Mconnell went ahed with a vote, knowing it was going to loose, because the Dem senators that co-wrote it didn’t like what they wrote. And Pelosi broke her self quarantine and just hopped on a plane to fly to DC from California for the hell of it, and it just happened to be right before the vote went down, and she rounded up the democratic senators to catch up with them before the vote, and after the vote put out a list of demands not attached to or concerning anything, just out of the blue a list of demands.

Democrats did not co-write the bill. McConnell and Republicans wrote it, introduced it last Thursday. That was the Democrats first opportunity to review the language.

The votes that failed were on Monday, of a shell bill, which didn’t even contain the language of the resolution that was still being negotiated.

And after a lot of work, they’ve come to a deal and we should see a vote coming soon.

As you can see, there is no factual basis for your claim. If you have sources that say otherwise let’s see them

I don’t think a week of negotiation is too much to ask when the package is going to cost us nearly $2 trillion, but that’s just me.
That’s a weird interpretation of extremely recent history. It leaves me really confused as to why the senate minority leader got on tv before the vote, and called this a bipartisan bill. It also makes me wonder why the senators just passed this bill they called so evil before...Is it because it was a very bad look for them in the polls, or they all of sudden realized it was a good bill.

Please show me where Schumer got on TV and called it a bipartisan bill (assuming you’re speaking of the current stimulus bill that was just negotiated and not the prior relief bill, I believe we are currently in “Phase 3”). Please show me where they said it was “so evil”.

The bill as originally written is not the same bill that is going to pass. That’s what negotiations are for. It’s not that they realized it was a good bill all along, but that they made changes to make it a good bill.
“We’re having good bipartisan agreements. The initial bill Leader McConnell put in didn’t have any Democratic input and we were worried that we just try to put it on the floor and not consult Speaker Pelosi because the House still has to pass this. But actually, to my delight and surprise there has been a great deal of bipartisan cooperation thus far.”
This is why I found your “interpretation” of extremely recent history to be such an odd one. According to you this was a partisan, shove down the throat, action on behalf of mcconnell. That wasn’t what Schumer was saying hours before the vote on Sunday. Isn’t that odd? Along with the fact that barely anything changed with the bill that just got passed, it’s virtually the same except for a few minor changes, paraphrasing Schumer’s own words today. What’s also weird is why if it was only minor changes made, why wasn’t it passed Sunday when McConnell specifically allowed a 30 hour period to make such changes? But you know, you must be right, because the democrats would never play politics while getting relief to Americans in the middle of a national crisis.

Schumer’s quote confirms what I have been telling you. See here lifted exactly from what you included above:
“The initial bill Leader McConnell put in didn’t have any Democratic input and we were worried that we just try to put it on the floor and not consult Speaker Pelosi because the House still has to pass this.”

As you can see, the initial bill was not co-written by Democrats, which was your original contention. McConnell tried to hurry it along, but Schumer put on the breaks despite some very unfair accusations.

Schumer was saying that they were in the process of negotiating the bill and he was pleased with the progress but weren’t finished until just last evening. He did not call it “a bipartisan bill”. He said they were making bipartisan agreements to reach a final bill. Most of the bill wasn’t all that controversial so it did not require an enormous amount of change but there were small but important modifications that will benefit it.

This bullsh*t again? They were in Negitiations, Dems had all kinds of input. How are you defending Nancy today? She gaveled the House closed and went home. She must be your hero !!!!

You’re not understanding the subject. McConnell released a bill on the 19th which had no Democratic input. They’ve been in negotiation ever since the.
Why did Pelosi shut down and go home without a vote in the House today?

You’re not understanding the subject. McConnell released a bill on the 19th which had no Democratic input. They’ve been in negotiation ever since the.
to clean her chicken.

I understand it completely. DEms have had all th input they might need, THAT'S what "negotiation" means. I di notice you not commenting on Nancy your hero.

I've honestly tried to understand why Pelosi does what she does, and all I can come up with is she is punishing the American people for electing Trump. The impeachment, the stalling of the articles, now stalling the House vote, everything she does smacks of vindictiveness.

I understand it completely. DEms have had all th input they might need, THAT'S what "negotiation" means. I di notice you not commenting on Nancy your hero.

Okay. And after that negotiation, they reached a deal.
What’s the problem?

What’s the problem?
The problem is Pelosi shut the House down and went home. No vote.

to clean her chicken.

And here you claim that you discuss issues...

What’s the problem?

What is she supposed to vote on?

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

Flights continued between the two countries.

You know who did ban flights in and out of China on that exact same day? Italy.
For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

COVID had almost certainly taken hold in Italy prior to the declaration.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.
Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

If it was containable, we clearly didn’t do it given our burden of disease here.

Like I said, you’d have to do a LOT more than what Trump did.
And Obama totally failed with the H1N1 virus compared to Trump.
I don’t know. Obama didn’t need a $2 trillion stimulus to deal with H1N1. Did he?
Correct. He didn't do shit. He was leading from behind. That's why thousands of Americans died.

Thousands of Americans die every year from influenza. Are you blaming him for not shutting down the economy?
Are you blaming Trump for saving lives?

I said nothing of the sort. Are you blaming Obama for not shutting down the economy?
Nope, I'm blaming Obungo for doing nothing and being responsible for over 12,000 American deaths.

Hells bells man, 34,000 people died of Influenza last year and Trump did nothing, so he’s responsible for way worse, then isn’t he?
NO!

I've honestly tried to understand why Pelosi does what she does, and all I can come up with is she is punishing the American people for electing Trump. The impeachment, the stalling of the articles, now stalling the House vote, everything she does smacks of vindictiveness.

She is a vicious, nasty, alcoholic partisan who craves power.

to clean her chicken.

And here you claim that you discuss issues...
clean chicken innuendos is my issue today, son.

never going to bother trying to do that with you again. burn me once, your bad. burn me twice, my bad. burn me three times, fuck that bitch.

What’s the problem?

What is she supposed to vote on?
The Senate is voting today. The House could vote right afterwards.

Speaker Pelosi is trying to protect workers against the Republican slush fund to corporations! Go Nancy!
But we all know better.

In reality, more American deaths and more unemployment are bad for America, and therefore good for Democrats.

Petlosi and Schmucker are purposely working to thwart Trump's efforts to contain the outbreak and protect the economy. Its 100% politics.
I'm no fan of either of them, but I don't think that's why they are doing it. Being obstructionist will hurt them BADLY. They are looking to see the money divvied out differently, that's all. Did no one ever tell you that the Democrats and the Republicans have different priorities?
They certainly have different priorities in this crisis. Republicans are trying to save the infrastructure of the economy so that people will have jobs to go back to when this is over, and from the demands Pelosi and Schumer are making it is clear all they care about is scoring a political win. The checks would already be going out if not for Pelosi and Schumer. Rahm Emanuel counseled Obama not to let a crisis go to waste and that has clearly become the mantra of the Democrats in this crisis.

90989368_3655168721191332_7925520502976675840_n.jpg

We have some bad reps in charge of this nation, and a good "house" cleaning is long past due.

The Tree of Liberty is very thirsty, and long overdue for a good watering. Alas, I fear that extant generations have grown too soft, too complacent, and too cowardly to do what desperately needs to be done. Indeed, enough of us are so much so as to keep voting these criminals back into office.

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.
Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

If it was containable, we clearly didn’t do it given our burden of disease here.

What more could he have done? give us specific actions and times that could have been done. You said he was racist when he banned travel from China, BTW, chinese is not a race.

You said banning travel from China would prevent any outbreak in the US.

No one ever said it would prevent any outbreak. Trump and everyone else who knows anything said that banning travel from China would limit the impact on the US and it did.
Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus
Sadly. Like

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go Nancy.
March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

He did, as negotuated originally. Here is the Date of your source kid,
"March 13, 2020, 6:10 PM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT "

Dems killed it on purpose.

Dates? What does it mean? Linky Linky?

Why shoulda/woulda Democrats killed it?

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

I don’t expect Trump supporters like you knows or even understand the bill or what is going on. I’m not surprised. Let me update your ignorance. Pay attention. ALL OF YOU.

1. Pelosi & Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump is willing to sign. March 13/20.
2. McConnell created his own bill while the rest of his goons are still on recess less Democrats. Bill consist of Republicans pet projects. And the $500bn for the large corporations. This is the bill they are fighting.
3. Now Pelosi added Democrats pet projects. But this is not the sticking point. It’s the $500bn for the large corporations that corrupt Trump wants to control.

You got that?

McConnel and the rest of senate can go to hell.

Sory kid, no. They had an agreement Nancy flew back to DC and made Chuck R Cheese stall it out. It IS about all of that pork trash she tried to slide by, of course a hack like you will defend her to the deah.

Wrong kid.
Go back and read the sequence how this pet projects came up.
Here’s the problem. You and your buddies here are not paying attention or following the bill who, what why is being presented or created.
Now there’s a held up. SUDDENLY you and the rest of ignorant Americans become an expert. In reality you and the rest here don’t know anything but pure false accusations.

You do know that senate republicans has their own pet projects. You do know that right?

The bill they are fighting was created by McConnell without the Democrats Schumer involvements. With the $500bn sticking point. How do you expect that to pass?

1. $500bn sticking point. Not Pelosi added projects.
2. Currently Schumer & Mnuckin are negotiating without impotent McConnell.

You are a rookie.

Nope, you're a liar. I've been watching the entie thing, I have no doubt you are cheering Ole nancy on, but she is the one killing it. You're in the wrong sandbox kid. Everyone here is eating your lunch. Like I said all you say is "Nuh-Uh". ;)
You are an easy one to peg.
Youve been watching? Hannity, Fox & Friends? This is hilarious.
If I’m lying why don’t you prove it instead of giving me your usual nonsense rebuttal.
maybe if you try to watch other channels rather than stuck on faux trump news media you might learn something new..

(smile) No, I don't watch Hannity. I have posted several sources, you've posted none. Why? Because you are a liar and a hack, nothing more. Like I said honey, you're in the wrong sand box.
I asked you to prove where I lied. You came back nothing. Like I already said Trump supporters do not understand what is happening suddenly idiot like you become an expert.
Let me repeat it again. The original bill crafted by Pelosi and Mnuckin. Trump said he will sign it.

mcconnel made his own bill without the democrats. Plus the $500bn for large corporations. Trump did not even ask for that. You are good example of very poorly informed Trump supporters. Get a life.

Not exactly.

What more could he have done? give us specific actions and times that could have been done. You said he was racist when he banned travel from China, BTW, chinese is not a race.

You said banning travel from China would prevent any outbreak in the US.

No one ever said it would prevent any outbreak. Trump and everyone else who knows anything said that banning travel from China would limit the impact on the US and it did.
Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus
Sadly. Like

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go Nancy.
March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

He did, as negotuated originally. Here is the Date of your source kid,
"March 13, 2020, 6:10 PM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT "

Dems killed it on purpose.

Dates? What does it mean? Linky Linky?

Why shoulda/woulda Democrats killed it?

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

I don’t expect Trump supporters like you knows or even understand the bill or what is going on. I’m not surprised. Let me update your ignorance. Pay attention. ALL OF YOU.

1. Pelosi & Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump is willing to sign. March 13/20.
2. McConnell created his own bill while the rest of his goons are still on recess less Democrats. Bill consist of Republicans pet projects. And the $500bn for the large corporations. This is the bill they are fighting.
3. Now Pelosi added Democrats pet projects. But this is not the sticking point. It’s the $500bn for the large corporations that corrupt Trump wants to control.

You got that?

McConnel and the rest of senate can go to hell.

Sory kid, no. They had an agreement Nancy flew back to DC and made Chuck R Cheese stall it out. It IS about all of that pork trash she tried to slide by, of course a hack like you will defend her to the deah.

Wrong kid.
Go back and read the sequence how this pet projects came up.
Here’s the problem. You and your buddies here are not paying attention or following the bill who, what why is being presented or created.
Now there’s a held up. SUDDENLY you and the rest of ignorant Americans become an expert. In reality you and the rest here don’t know anything but pure false accusations.

You do know that senate republicans has their own pet projects. You do know that right?

The bill they are fighting was created by McConnell without the Democrats Schumer involvements. With the $500bn sticking point. How do you expect that to pass?

1. $500bn sticking point. Not Pelosi added projects.
2. Currently Schumer & Mnuckin are negotiating without impotent McConnell.

You are a rookie.

Nope, you're a liar. I've been watching the entie thing, I have no doubt you are cheering Ole nancy on, but she is the one killing it. You're in the wrong sandbox kid. Everyone here is eating your lunch. Like I said all you say is "Nuh-Uh". ;)
You are an easy one to peg.
Youve been watching? Hannity, Fox & Friends? This is hilarious.
If I’m lying why don’t you prove it instead of giving me your usual nonsense rebuttal.
maybe if you try to watch other channels rather than stuck on faux trump news media you might learn something new..

(smile) No, I don't watch Hannity. I have posted several sources, you've posted none. Why? Because you are a liar and a hack, nothing more. Like I said honey, you're in the wrong sand box.
I asked you to prove where I lied. You came back nothing. Like I already said Trump supporters do not understand what is happening suddenly idiot like you become an expert.
Let me repeat it again. The original bill crafted by Pelosi and Mnuckin. Trump said he will sign it.

mcconnel made his own bill without the democrats. Plus the $500bn for large corporations. Trump did not even ask for that. You are good example of very poorly informed Trump supporters. Get a life.
Someone is out of the loop, better re check your facts

Forum List

Back